hospital

Love on first sight

“Don’t scare oppa please, eun soo please stay awake, EUN SOO!” Jong Dae is so afraid of losing eun soo like how he lost his girlfriend, Ye rin.  Eun soo had been push in to the surgery room, and she look so painful, yet jong dae can’t do anything for her...

Eun Soo had been in surgery for 4 hours yet she haven being push out yet. Jong Dae start to flash back...

*flash back*

Jong Dae was supposed be marrying with Ye Rin at last year...

One year ago, Ye Rin and Jong Dae are preparing for their wedding. “Oppa should we put this at our wedding? And also this?” Ye Rin running around the shops just to find some nice stuff to put at their wedding that was suppose be at the next Saturday for them.

Out of sudden, Ye Rin feel that she so weak and can’t breathe normal, she called Jong Dae. However he was so busy with chatting on phone with others friends and ignored Ye Rin.. “oppa.. oppa.. help me... help me...” Ye Rin called Jong dae in a weak voice, yet he can’t heard anything at all.

*end flashback*  

Jong Dae don’t dare think anymore... he walk out from hospital building just to buy some stuff, accidentally bang in to min ho. At first both of them didn’t remember each others, but after a while of long stare they remember that, they are old high schoolmates. “Are you Jong dae hyung?” Min ho asked in a respectful tone to jong dae. And finally they remember each others, so they walk to the cafe in hospital.

“Why is you visiting this hospital? Are you fallen sick hyung?” Min Ho asked... Jong dae told him everything about eun soo and he was so shock to heard that... eun soo are having heart attack problem..  and finally min ho found a way to understand more about eun soo.

At another side, eun soo cousin’s jun pyo heard about eun soo being in hospital, he immediately dashed down to the hospital that eun soo is in.