planning

Love on first sight

Dong hae really wish that min soo will forever stay in his house with his omma and not leaving. “Min soo, what if your omma say you had appa, will you accept that person?” dong hae asked min soo, cause he really curious that how min soo would feel, if eun soo reveal the facts that dong hae is the dad of min soo.

“i will hate my appa much!” min soo replied dong hae and that really hurt him a lots when min soo said that he will hate dong hae much. Min soo further on explain that how his appa make his omma feeling sad, cried so much and had been sending to hospital how many times, and does his appa even care about them...

A few hours later, the door bell is being pressed by eun soo. “dong hae, i want my son back!” eun soo bang the door and cried loudly, it was able heard by min soo and dong hae. Dong hae asked kyuhyun to go open door for him, and invite them in for drinking tea. " hi, you must be the kid's omma, i am kyuhyun."  kyu hyun slightly self intro to eun soo and bowed to her. kyu hyun explained that actually min soo and dong hae today are having a lot of fun, and dong hae promised you that wouldn't say out that min soo is his son, and he really didn't say out.

after kyu hyun explained all stuff that happened today to eun soo, she finally feel better and thinking that it time to return to dong hae side and let min soo know that his dad is dong hae... "Oppa, thanks for keeping your promise with me, and didn't tell anything to min soo that you are his appa" eun soo talk nicely to dong hae, while dong hae is acting cold and some how ignoring her. Actually eun soo know that, dong hae is angry with her action of hiding all stuff from min soo, but she can't say anything out...

eun soo start to plan that it time to say out all stuff to her family members, her friends and to donghae plus min soo. cause she feel that things can't be hide anymore, everyone will know this incident soon... “oppa,  tonight i let min soo sleep with you, just one night only.” Eun soo cried and left dong hae house.