baby

Love on first sight

6 months passed, and eun soo is about to give birth the baby boy, it make min ho and jong dae get so excited. Min ho and jong dae keep buying many baby shirt, shoe and help to decorate baby room for eun soo. Finally eun soo smiled after so long.

“gomowa oppas, i really feel that my side have such a good family members it really good” eun soo say to jong dae and min ho. They are just having fun and out of sudden, eun soo feel pain. “ah” when eun soo shouted, Minho and jong dae were so worry about her, and send her to hospital.

Jong dae secretly texted dong hae, “congrat, you are being daddy now. But sadly, she doesn’t want you to know. Please act as you don’t know about this incident can?” when dong hae read this message from dong hae, he really shocked. And can’t stop smiling cause this is their love being born at today. He just simply laughing and this shock kyu hyun and eun hyuk. They really feel that dong hae went crazy cause of a girl.

At another side, min ho is accompanying eun soo which just finish giving birth. He just simply feel like smiling and staring at eun soo sleeping while the baby is being push in. and min ho was so carefully carried baby boy to eun soo side, and wish that the baby wouldn't give any trouble to eun soo. suddenly the baby cried, and it shocked min ho cause of  baby crying, eun soo awake and saw the baby at her side, she smiled toward min ho, and kissed min ho cheek without saying anything.