first day in school (part 1)

Love on first sight

Kim Eun Soo had been in Japan for special training until she is 19 years old. She had been requested to come back to Korea for studying in her cousin husband’s school, ShinHwa High School. It is top 1 school in the whole Korea. Actually her parents wish her to go back Korea and rest because of her special heart problem that could not be saved. Finally reach the day that she should be going back to Seoul and find her aunt, Janny.

Janny walk toward to Jun Pyo oppa and informed him that today is her cousin, Eun Soo return back to Korea after such a long period of time. Jun Pyo is shock that Eun Soo would be returning to Seoul soon and he keep planning what should he do for her and many stuff! Janny asked that could Eun Soo just simply go studying in ShinHwa with us. Cause her brother afraid that she would be harm by others people in others school. Jun Pyo didn’t say anything to deny it, because he also wishes to protect her like mad! Few hour later, Jun Pyo request

2 hours later, Eun Soo had reached the airport and Jun Pyo requested Jong Hyun to go fetch her, because this is the first time that she returns to Korea. However Jong Hyun didn’t saw before Eun Soo and he doesn’t know which girls is her. “Are you Miss Eun Soo?” Eun Soo slowly takes off her sunglass and looks at Jong Hyun and said yes. They haven’t been meeting each others for many years since that day she being send off for training.

Eun Soo had been arriving for three days, and finally it school days. When she reaches there, there are lot of shouting because Jun Pyo had brought her to school with his own car. Eun Soo keep asking question in car for example, oppa, how is the school teacher teaching format? And many more that Jun Pyo don’t even know how to reply her and he could only smile back to her, when she asking those question he doesn’t know how to reply.

“Welcome to Shin Hwa High School, please follow me to the office, I will tour you around the school too” one of the worker from ShinHwa high school came out and welcome Eun Soo and their boss, Jun Pyo.

“Miss Eun Soo, this going to be your permanent class and I hope that you could feel happy in here and with those students inside” the helper after touring Eun Soo and she had to rush for meeting, so she alone left Eun Soo to ask her walk to her own classroom.

When Eun Soo alone walking at the corridor and she met dong hae...