curious

Love on first sight

Eun Soo had awake, and she feel so strange.. “Why am i in hospital? What happened?” Eun Soo keep asking herself and looking around.. until min ho walk in. “You had awake? That great.” Min Ho used slightly cold tone talking to Eun Soo. “why are you here?” Eun Soo question in a weak tone, cause she just awake.

He didn’t even bother to answer Eun Soo question and he walk out to get some stuff, until doctor come in to Eun Soo room, she then fully know what had been happening to her. She can’t believe that she actually fainted in min ho arm and she didn’t notice anything at all... she simply feel so bad and didn’t even look at min ho and she left.

“What happened to you? Why you look so pale?” the only friend of Eun Soo in korea, Na Eun. “Na Eun thanks for asking, i am fine, i just caught in flu. Don’t worry okay?” Eun Soo smiled and answer back Na eun softly without any thinking..

Na Eun know that there something had been happened, cause this first time eun soo behaving like this, it make na eun so worry about eun soo, so she decided go find Jong Dae to know what happened.

Na Eun went to the place that jong dae always at, but he not around there. She called his phone, but all calls connect until voicemail. Na eun is getting worry about jong dae, cause this first time jong dae didn’t turn up for the date, and others stuff that na eun actually planned.

At another side,

Min ho are busy with eun soo case, he really seem to be worry about her.. and this slowly shown that he slowly fall for eun soo, until himself also didn’t know that he is in love with her.... “dong hae, why are you in this room?” dong hae sudden appear shocked min ho! Dong hae actually know what min ho trying to do, but he didn’t stop him at all, cause he also wish to know what happened to her..

 

*hint: there going have one new name appearing :)*