jealous & kissing

Love on first sight

Eun Soo didn’t respond to any question that Jong Dae question, but Jong Dae can guess correctly what is going on. So he didn’t continue ask, but he just simply dragged Eun Soo back to cafe and let her sit beside Dong Hae. “thanks oppa...” Eun soo speak softly and no one could even hear it.

After few hours, they finally end their lunch date and went back to where they suppose be at.

“Do you want me send you home?” Min Ho & Soo hyun asked Eun Soo at the same timing.  Eun soo was so shock when this situation happened. “Sure oppas” eun soo agreed to both of them... and cause of this, dong hae start to feel jealous.

“Thanks oppa for sending me home, you guys want come in for some tea or coffee?” Eun Soo asked in a relax tones without dong hae around her. Min ho and soohyun agree with what eun soo, so they went in.

When eun soo went in to kitchen, min ho also went in. “need my help?” min ho asked. Eun soo nodded. They happily helping each other’s until Minho kissed her lip out of sudden. And this shocked eun soo.

Eun Soo was so shock and broke one cup, and when she want to pick up the broken pieces, she accidentally cut until herself.  However after the kiss, min ho actually leaved.

“ouch!” Eun Soo shouted, and Soo hyun dash in to the kitchen and check out what happened. “are you alright? Why so careless?” soo hyun hugged eun soo and asked, however eun soo just cried... And didn’t stop at all...

Soo Hyun was so upset to see Eun Soo cries, so he told eun soo, he will give her a surprise gift. “eun soo, oppa want give you something, please close your eyes and stop crying” soo hyun smiled and wink at eun soo.

During that moment, soo hyun kissed eun soo for more than 4 minutes and eun soo drop her tears...