blushing

Love on first sight

It a brand new day in Korea, all of them are just living in happy mood and eun soo was preparing to go school... until she saw dong hae, she turn blushing again. She doesn’t understand why she keeps feeling blushing in front of him, and she simply wish to run away from him...

During lunch break time, jong dae asked donghae, soohyun, minho & eun soo for lunch. In the first place they didn’t know that, each others are being invited by jong dae. Because they thought that they are being alone with him for lunch.

 “Why are you here?” 4 of them look so confused. “i am the one request you guys meet me here” Jong dae appear. They went in to the cafe and order coffees with cakes.

“hyung where you gather us here & without telling us about all people will be here?” donghae asked jong dae. Eun soo secretly turning to the side to see dong hae and pray hard that dong hae wouldn’t remember about the incident few days ago...

“will he still remember about the incident?” eun soo keep thinking and didn’t even pay attention what they chatting about and just keep starring at dong hae without looking at others.

Jong Dae dragged Eun soo away from the table to outside of the cafe. “What happened? Why you look so can’t pay attention?” Jong dae asked eun soo in caring tones that eun soo first time heard from jong dae.