life changes

Love on first sight

From the day that Eun Soo decided to hide about her pregnancy from dong hae, she requested min ho to prepare one small apartment for her in this few months or maybe years. Eun Soo already decided to forget the past, just for this unborn baby. Dong hae heard that, she have left and decided to break with him, he totally break down in front of soo hyun and jong dae.

“Hyung, can you tell me why she left me? Tell me please, i really can’t live without her” Dong hae cried and begging jong dae to tell him where eun soo. Although jong dae really wish to tell dong hae where eun soo, but he had promised eun soo that he will not tell anyone about her location.

“Eun soo ah~ what you want to eat, let oppa cook for you” Min ho asked eun soo, but he didn’t get any replies and just a confuse look from eun soo. The reason of being confuse cause this first time that min ho say he know how to cook and this shocked eun soo.

Eun soo and min ho living at same apartment that located in Dae Gu, they getting more closer and min ho is so ready to be the child dad, and dong hae had just being like an cry baby can’t stop crying and missing eun soo.

Almost everyday dong hae will ask eun hyuk and kyu hyun out for drink, and always drink until doesn't have any feeling or sense that make him go home safetly and everyday need eun hyuk drive him home. since that day eun soo left, he start to change and eun hyuk was so worry about him....