Chapter 9:I Find Out a Shocking Secret

Please Forget the Past

Woohyun’s POV:

Taecyeon: Hey Woohyun you called you last night.

Woohyun: What did she say?

Taecyeon: She didn’t say anything. I told her you’re avoiding her.

Woohyun: YOU WHAT?!??!?

Taecyeon: Didn’t you said you’re avoiding her?

*flashback*

Woohyun: I’m purposely not gonna talk to her.

Taecyeon: Why?

Woohyun: I think I’m bothering her too much.

Taecyeon: So you’re avoiding her?

Woohyun: Not really. It’s only temporary.

Taecyeon: You’re avoiding her.

Woohyun: No…It’s only because I think I’m annoying her.

*end of flashback*

Woohyun: I DIDN’T SAY THAT!

Taecyeon: Yeah you did.

Woohyun: UHG…OMG. What else did you say to her?

Taecyeon: I told her you’re not talking to her anymore. Then she hung up.

Woohyun: You. Idiot.

Taecyeon: I only told her what you told me.

Woohyun: I NEVER SAID I WAS AVOIDING HER!

I stormed out of Taecyeon’s house. He totally ruined everything!!! I took out my phone and called you. I kept calling her over and over. Why won’t she pick up?

you’s POV:

I woke up, thinking about having a new start. I’m gonna forget about Woohyun. I’m not gonna cry anymore. I shouldn’t cry over that jerk. I shouldn’t even be thinking about him. He’s avoiding me anyway, so everything’s gonna work out.

*phone rings*

It’s Woohyun? I thought he wasn’t gonna talk to me. He probably called the wrong person.

I grabbed some breakfast and headed to the office, forcing a smile on my face.

Boss: You’ve been doing such a wonderful job, I think you should take the day off!

you: No way….

Boss: YEAH WAY! You brought the company so much money from Infinite’s outfits. But then now everyone hates you for your plagiarism…

 you: I didn’t plagiarize, I ‘ll find a way to fix that.

Boss: You sure? It’s giving you a bad reputation, it’ll be hard to gain it back.

you: I’ll do it. So I’ll go now, bye boss!

Boss: have a nice day!

I love my boss. He’s so laid back. He’s the nicest boss I’ve ever had. Now that my schedule is cleared, the first thing I thought of doing was going to Dolphin Day Care and play with the kids. I never really tell anyone about my job there.

I started there ever since my sister died, with both of my parents. I was still at the school library studying, when my mom and dad went to pick up my little sister. All 3 of them got shot for some weird reason, and ever since that day, I’ve felt so alone. I’ve lived with my grandmother during high school, but she also left me.

I walk into the Day Care, and see a familiar little boy, on a lollipop.

Jaemin: NOONA!

you: Hi Jaemin!

He run up to me and gave me a hug. I dropped my things off and he started setting up blocks infront of me.

Jaemin: Play. Play with me!

So I picked up a toy airplane and played with him for the rest of the afternoon. Not just him, the other kids too. Some of them even knew my little sister when she used to come here.

After a few hours, parents started coming in to pick up their children. Jaemin’s mom, HwanHee came in too.

HwanHee: Oh hi you! How are you!

you: I’m good! I-

I stopped when I heard someone coming in. I was expecting another parent, but this guy looked too young to be a parent. It was Woohyun. I ignored him, and continued to talk to HwanHee. Or I call her 어머니. (om-mo-ni)

you: I’m doing really well!

HwanHee: Oh! Woohyun-ah! What are you doing here! It’s been so long since I’ve seen you!

you: You two….know each other???

HwanHee: Of course! He’s my son!

you: HE’S YOUR WHAT!?!??!?!