Chapter 1: The Not So Happy Beginning

Please Forget the Past

you’s POV:

Woohyun, the leader of the gang at my school. Woohyun, the cutest guy that ever lived, was my biggest crush ever. He wasn’t part of the typical crime-committing, drug-stealing, gun-shooting gang. Everyone just called them a gang because they were just like F4. He was the most popular guy out there, along with Junho (2PM),  Taecyeon (2PM), and Yunho(DBSK/ TVXQ).

I was just like any other girl, in love with Nam Woohyun. I confessed to him, once, and got rejected. I didn’t have the guts to confess to him again. I didn’t even bother talking to him anywhere, especially in class, where he sits right in front of me. One day, when he was in class, it looked like he was with his girlfriend, and I had no idea who it was. I went to sit down at my desk.

Woohyun: AISH. Can you see I’m with my girl here? GET LOST, LOSER.

you: This is my desk though…

Woohyun: I SAID…GET LOST,LOSER.

He kicked my desk and all of my things fell onto the ground. I got down to the floor to pick them up, with everyone crowding around me, laughing. I ran out of the class room, and ran straight home. I didn’t want to show my face at school, ever again.

I had no friends. I had no one I could trust. But I thought about it that night, and decided that I’m bigger than this. I can go to school tomorrow, ignore every insult that’s thrown at me, and still be happy. So I went to school the next morning, trying to be happy.

I think it helped, because the gym teacher was testing us on our 4x100 replays, and my team got first. I was the last runner, so when I passed Woohyun and beat him to the finish line, everyone forgot about yesterday and cheered for me. It felt good, and that’s when I learned how to deal with Nam Woohyun.

For the next 2 weeks, I beat him at everything. I beat him to the cafeteria, the replay race, and now, the top student is me, and Woohyun came in second.  I knocked him out of the top spot.I never bragged about any of that though.  He growled at me and called me derogatory names again, but I pretended I didn’t hear them. He always mentions how he didn’t choose me as his girlfriend, but someone else.

It wasn’t until one day when I walked to school, everyone was crowding around my locker. I pushed through the crowd and found my locker, opened with all of my stuff poured out on the floor. On the inside of the door was written “Go die. You don’t belong here.” I looked over at Woohyun and his popular American-Korean girlfriend. They were both laughing at me. They knew this was going to happen, they did it. I got to my knees to clean up the mess, and that made me late for class, and earned me a 2 hour detention.

When graduation came, I stepped on stage with a plain dress, and left without a word. I was happy to finally leave high school, and never see that jerk Woohyun ever again. My thoughts about him have definitely changed.

WooHyun’s POV:

Junsu made me feel so bad about what I said to you. I felt like she was doing so much better than I was. I wanted to apologize to her on graduation, and maybe ask her to dance, but she just left! I didn’t know where she went! Wait, I’m Nam Woohyun. I shouldn’t be worried about that ugly girl. PSH.