Chapter 18: Strange Behaviour

Please Forget the Past

 

you’s POV:

No one said a thing the trip back home. I didn’t dare say anything, and Woohyun was too disappointed in himself to speak at all. When we got to my house, he finally spoke.

Woohyun: Look. I’m really sorry. I don’t know how that all happened.

you: What was the last thing you remember?

Woohyun: I…. I was… having dinner at Bekahs house…

Hearing “Bekah” makes sense. She obviously had something to do with this.

Woohyun: And…She made me this soup…

you: Oh. So she dumped a poison in it to make you fall in love with her? HAHAHA THAT’S REDICULOUS!

Woohyun: That is….possible though.

I stopped laughing. I tried not to look in his direction. The more I looked away, the harder it was to think of something to talk about. I decided to walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water, just to get out of the situation.

But then Woohyun followed me and hugged me from behind. I could feel his chest moving up and down from his breathing.

Woohyun: Thanks for saving me~

I didn’t respond. We stayed in that position for a few more seconds, then I exploded.

you: WHY DO YOU KEEP TRYING?

Woohyun: What? What are you talking about?

you: Why are you being so lovey-dovey?!?!? We’re not a couple!

Woohyun: But I just-

you: I only went  to look for Junho! I wasn’t looking for you!

Woohyun: So are you sa-

 you: Stop being so nice to me! It’s just…..It’s just…

I felt like crying now. Why do I keep doing this to myself? Why can’t I just get along with Woohyun? I just can’t seem for forget the graffiti on my locker 6 years ago. That really hurt, and now it’s getting to me. I can’t let it go that easily, but I want to. I don’t even know if it’s good for me to be talking to Woohyun. Seeing him makes me think of high school. Not being dwith him makes me feel…empty.

AISH LIFE IS SO CONFUSING!!!

I was on the ground now, crying my eyes out. Woohyun got a tissue for me a started wiping my eyes for me. He hugged me again to comfort me.

I don’t know what to do now.

Woohyun: If this is about high school, can you forget about that, please?

I continued to cry. I was crying so much I couldn’t respond. Why can’t I control myself?

Woohyun: I’m so sorry. I know saying sorry won’t fix anything, but can you please try to forget about everything and start fresh?

I slowly nodded my head. Woohyun noticed and smiled. He pulled me closer to him so I could rest my head on his chest. Soon enough, I fell asleep.

*Dreaming*

Woohyun: PSH. Do you think I would go out with YOU?

you: Well, I was just thinking-

Woohyun: Don’t even think about it. YOU have no chance with me. GOT IT? You don’t deserve to be with me. Why did you even try?

you: I thought I have nothing to lose.

Woohyun: People say you’re smart, but you’re actually NOT. WHO WOULD THINK THAT? Don’t talk to me, you’re making me look bad.

you: But I was just asking-

Woohyun: SHUT UP NERD!

*End of dream*

Woohyun’s POV:

*In the morning*

She was sleeping like an angel, but then she started mumbling again, like in the hospital. This time, she was just stuttering. She wasn’t saying “I HATE YOU WOOHYUN.”

It’s the second time already, maybe I have to take her to the hospital. She all of sudden started screaming at me and then she started crying. I really need to take her back to the hospital.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for not updating for the past few days! I had no connection to any Internet sources, therefor I couldn't update. I hope you enjoyed this chapter...the next chapter might come in a few more days.

Sorry~