Chapter 6: I Never Asked For Help

Please Forget the Past

you >'s POV:

I was discharged from the hospital about 4 weeks after the accident. I can finally go back to my office! I noticed some dirt on the carpet in my room. It’s probably just the janitor not being very careful. It’s alright.

I spent the whole day at my office, I really miss my computer and comfy chair.  It was strange to see boxes of tomatoes in the other offices. Maybe everyone decided to eat healthy…. It was almost time for me to go, but I decided to leave early and celebrate with myself for discharging. I went to check if the boss was still here, and he wasn’t! I can leave!

I think I’m missing something…OH RIGHT! FABRIC! I went upstairs to get the fabric I needed for Infinite’s outfits. When I was going to go back downstairs, I saw a crowd of co-workers.

you: Hey, guys!

Worker 1: What were you thinking?

you: Huh?

Worker 2: How could you copy a design?

you: What are you talking about? I didn’t copy a design!

Worker 3: How can you copy Bekah’s design???

He was holding up my design and Bekah’s in front of my face.

Bekah…That name brings back so much painful memories. Kim Bekah. Nam Woohyun’s American-Korean girlfriend. She hated me, just like Woohyun. She worked with Woohyun to torture me. I hate her guts too….

 I carefully observed them. They really are the same…but I really didn’t copy it!!! It was my own idea!!! Before I knew it they were going to throw tomatoes at me for ruining the company’s reputation.

Woohyun’s POV:

I felt like I needed to spend my afternoon with you. I went to the hospital, but she wasn’t there. I asked the nurse and she said she discharged.

SHE DISCHARGED?!?!??!

I hopped into my car and drove to her office. Once I walked in, I could see her upstairs, with a crowd of other people throwing stuff after her.

IT’S OKAY you! I’LL SAVE YOU!

I ran upstairs and used my jacket to block all of the tomatoes. I had to get so close to her, I was breathing on her.

“Are you okay? What happened?” I whispered to her.

“Nothing. It’s my problem” She whispered back in a scared, shaky voice. She sounded like she was going to cry.

“My problem is your problem. Tell me later.” I pushed her with me out of the building and into my car. Her tomato covered clothes were ruining my car seat, but it was you, so I didn’t’ mind.

Woohyun: Now tell me, what happened?

you: It’s none of your business!

Woohyun: It is my business! I’m trying to help you!

you: Don’t help me! I don’t need your help! I NEVER said I needed your help.

Woohyun: WELL, I’M NAM WOOHYUN! I HELP PEOPLE EVEN IF THEY DON’T ASK FOR HELP!

I was yelling by the time we got to my dorm. I taught her how to use the shower, and she took a shower. I washed her clothes then hung them up. So…she wears a size medium….?

I gave her some of my clothes to wear temporarily, and I went to buy her some new ones.

you ‘s POV:

When I came out of the shower, Woohyun wasn’t there? WHERE DID HE GO? I walked around for a tour of the dorm, then finally, he came back.

Woohyun: Here’s some clothes I bought for you. I really have to go to my next schedule, I’ll take you home after I come back at 7:00.

you: 7:00! I’ll just go home myself.

Woohyun: What if something happens? Just stay here. Watch TV, or do something.

you: WHY WOULD YOU CARE IF SOMETHING HAP-

He was already out the door before I finish. I sighed, and fell onto the couch. I stared at the kitchen for half an hour, then decided to peep a bit. I slowly walked into Woohyun’s room, and scanned it.

One word to describe it? Messy. Clothes everywhere. Books, random stuff was scattered all over the floor. I saw a picture of Woohyun and Bekah.

They looked really good together. No wonder they were boyfriend and girlfriend. On the  back, there was something written.

I love you Woohyun.

Please come back to me?

-Bekah

What was that about? Did they break up after Woohyun became famous?      *BANG!*

I heard a BANG in another room. I went to see what fell.

A pile of Japanese books fell onto the floor in the computer room. I bent down and picked them up, then neatly piled them back on the table. I accidently knocked the mouse to the computer, and the screen came on. It was an email. In the corner it said “Nam Woohyun”.

 Did he forget to log out? Hmm……

I clicked on Inbox and there were about 100 messages from Bekah. I randomly clicked on one and read it. I kept reading the next one...then the next one...

From: Bekah

Are you avoiding me? Why won’t you reply?

 

From: Woohyun

I’m busy.

From: Bekah

I still want to get back together.

 We were so happy in high school? Don’t you want to go back to the times?

 

From: Woohyun:

No.

 

From: Bekah

Why not?

 

From: Woohyun
 I already have another person in mind. So can you please stop sending me messages?

 

From: Bekah

Another girl? Who?

 

From: Woohyun

You don’t have to know. Stop writing to me.

 

From: Bekah

But Woohyunnie!

And that’s when Woohyun didn’t reply. That message was sent 6 months ago. I was shocked to see all of those.  I quickly logged off and crashed on  the couch again. I closed my eyes, and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this one is little lengthy, but I hope you enjoy it!