Chapter 31: Fired

Please Forget the Past

 

you’s POV:

I watched each of the groups perform back stage. I kept my eye on Daehyun when he was on, but also Woohyun. My eyes keep going back and forth from Daehyun, to Woohyun. They have a lot in common. They both have the looks, they’re both smart. They both wore glasses at some point. And their names are so similar! They both end with ‘hyun!’ Daehyun…Woohyun….Deahyun…Woohyun.

After the show, I had to remove their make-up and they all changed out of their costumes. When all the stars left, I also left too. I said bye to the staff, thanked them for a great first day, and when back to my office. I headed home early, to get some rest.

No One’s POV:

TS CEO: They’re terrible.

B.A.P’s Manager: Really? I think they look okay. There have been good comments about the clothing by the fans.

TS CEO: Throw them out after BAP is done with the Power promotions. Don’t ever get that girl to design our clothes.

BAP: Then where should we go? She does them with detail, and she finished them in 1 day!

TS CEO: Did you hear what I said? FIND SOMEONE ELSE!

BAP’S Manager: Okay…

TS CEO: Oh, and one more thing. She’s not welcome in our building. She’s not allowed to do the makeup on our artists either.

BAP Manager: She’s also really good with make-up!

TS CEO: Like I said before…GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THE MAKEUP. GOT IT?

BAP Manager: *gulp* Yes sir.

The manager walked out of the CEO’s office, a little annoyed. He liked you, mainly because she was efficient, and she could take care of everything when it came to looking good on stage. That way, he wouldn’t have to worry about anything. If he has to find someone else, there is a possibility that he would have to fix some things with the designer.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AHHH SHORT CHAPTER. Sorry guys :(