Chapter 19: Brain Disorder?

Please Forget the Past

Woohyun’s POV:

Doctor: I’m afraid she has developed some type of brain disorder. It could lead to death, so we must perfrom surgery on her as soon as possible.

Woohyun: Surgery?

Doctor: Do you mind if we do it today?

Woohyun: Oh, yeah. Sure you can start today.

Doctor: You can come back later in the day and we’ll let you visit her.

Woohyun: Thanks, doctor.

Brain Disorder? That could lead to DEATH?

NONONONO She can’t die… you needs to live! If she’s gone…What will I do? UGH I have to be with Bekah.

you, after this surgery you better be back to normal. Because that’s what you are. You’re not a nerd, drug dealer, criminal, or whatever. You’re just a normal girl. No.

You’re my girl.

*The next morning*

Doctor: She’s in room 216. The surgery went well, she has to be very careful. Don’t make her use her brain as much, she needs to rest. She will need to take pills daily until her condition isn’t that serious.

Woohyun: Okay doctor.

I slowly walked into her room, and see her lying on her bed. What have I done? Maybe I should just stay out of her life, and not cause her anymore trouble. I was the one who wasn’t being careful on the road and cracked her head. N

Now, her life is on the line. And it’s all because of me.

Part of her life was miserable, because of me.

I can never seem to do anything good to her. The only good thing I can do is leave her. But she’s always on my mind. I have to see her.

*sigh*

you, why do you have to be so perfect? Why are you so nice, smart, pretty, and funny? WHY. CAN’T. YOU. BE. MINE?

I started to clear my throat.

Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo~ naega neol geokjeonghae, eo~ Naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge~

I sang quietly to her. I jumped back when her eyes suddenly flashed open.

you: HAHAHAHA! Scared you, didn’t I?

Woohyun: You weren’t sleeping?

you: No, I only kept my eyes closed.

I didn’t want to sing to her anymore, because she was awake. I didn’t say anything, and neither did she. I stood there in silence, thinking about what else to talk about, but my mind went blank.

you: You have a nice singing voice.

Woohyun: Thanks.

you: Was that song by Infinite?

Woohyun: Yeah.

you: Can you sing another song?

Woohyun: Uh. Sure.

Geu gose honjaseo na ulgo itjiman~Nunmuri meomchweoseo na utgo itjiman~Dashi tto kidaryeo~ Na dashi sumswilttae kkaji~

you: What’s that song called?

Woohyun: Time. It’s my solo song.

you: Can you teach me the lyrics?

Woohyun: Sure. The first part is “Geu gose honjaseo, na ulgo itjiman.”

you: Geu gose honjaseo, na..OW….

She held her head in pain. She’s using her brain to memorize lyrics. I just remembered that she can’t use her brain. I helped her lay down on her bed to rest.

Woohyun: Here. Don’t learn lyrics right now. Just rest.

I fluffed her pillow and pulled up her blanket. She lay down and close her eyes, then she opened them again.

you: There you go again. Being all nice to me.

Woohyun: Do you not want me to be nice?

you: It’s just…weird. I’m used to seeing you with…her.

Woohyun: But I’ve changed, you. I don’t like Bekah anymore. Do you know how much I want you to forget the past?

you: What would you do if I forgot about what happened in the past?

Woohyun: I would take you to the Han River for a picnic. Then I would sing a song that I wrote for you. Then I would treat you to ice cream.

you: How do you know I like ice cream?

Woohyun: I remember you always got it at the school cafeteria after school.

you: How…How can you remember that?

Woohyun: I just do.

She looked at me with no expression. I looked back at her, not knowing what she’s thinking or going to do next.

Woohyun: What?

you: I want to go to your next concert.

Woohyun: Backstage passes too?

you: Why not?

I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. Pinch me, I must be dreaming. Are we actually having a normal conversation without arguements?

HAHA. One step closer to making you mine!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was boring wasn't it? Almost the whole thing was just you and Woohyun talking.

But I hope you enjoyed it anyway~

! was happy to put in Infinite songs! And not only 1, but 2!

Could you guys figure out the 1st song Woohyun sang? It's pretty easy. Inspirits should know it immediately :P