Chapter 5:You Fool

Please Forget the Past

you’s POV:

Even though I was in the hospital, I still was designing Infinite’s outfits. None of my co-workers came to visit me. But Woohyun came as usual. I don’t know why, but the memories of high school seem to me haunting me at night. I keep getting flashbacks of what Woohyun and his girlfriend did to me during that time.

Woohyun: you!!!

Once I saw him peep in through the door, I started to ignore him. I even tried to tell the nurse to kick him out of the hospital, but that wasn’t possible.

Giving him the silent treatment wasn’t enough. He would just sit beside my bed and watch me doodle designs. When I felt like he was staring at me, I would glare at him to make him stop. I even tried to run away from my room so I wouldn’t have to be with him.

He would follow me around the hospital and help me walk. He tries to wrap his arm around me, but I’m not that stupid to let him get away with it.

you: What do you think you’re doing?

Woohyun: I’m…trying to make up for what happened before.

I decided to play around with him a bit. He deserves the feeling of embarrassment. This should be interesting…

you: What happened before?

Woohyun: You know…

you: No. I DON’T know. Why don’t you explain it?

Woohyun: Don’t go there you, don’t go there…

you: I’m not going there, I just want to know what happened.

Woohyun: YOU WERE THE VICTIM!

you: Was I? Really? What happened to the victim?

Woohyun: Hey…

He already had me against the wall, furious. He had both hands on either side of me, I was trapped. He was leaning in…closer…and closer. I heard a nurse call me, so I pushed him away with all my strength and ran to the nurse. She talked to me about my x-rays, leaving Woohyun behind. PSH…he’s such a fool. He better not use that excuse anymore. I can tell he’s only trying to sound nice, just to set me up and embarrass me again. He’s a star now, which means double the embarrassment.

I’m not gonna let that happen. Never.

Woohyun’s POV:

Why was she being like that? She’s knows I was bullying her in high school?

Oh. Now I get it. She’s playing with me. Don’t worry you. I’ll play with you until I win you over.

*sigh* Please forgive me you, I know what I did was wrong. I regret it. I regret it all. I’m so sorry you.

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I apolgize for this boring chapter T_T

I promise the next chapter will be better :)

Thanks for reading!