Chapter 2: 6 Years Later

Please Forget the Past

you’s POV:

I finally became a fashion designer! I have my own office and everything! I went to work one day, doing the usual, designing clothing for idol stars. I'm just relieved that I no longer have to put up with high school. But I saw Woohyun on TV the other day and realized that he had become a K-pop star. I just hope I don’t have to design for him, ever.

When I walked into the building, all of my co-workers were crowded at the hallway. They were blocking my way to get to my office.

you:What’s going on here?

Worker: Look! OMG its Woohyun!

Woohyun. I only know a Nam Woohyun. That name brings back painful memories. I’m sure it’s Woohyun the old actor. I walked down the hallway to my office, and saw my boss talking to another guy, with 7 people behind him. I scanned through the 7 faces, and I was shocked to see a familiar face.

That evil Nam Woohyun is definitely not welcome in this building. I tried to walk into my office without anyone seeing me, but that was a fail.

Boss: Oh Hi you! I have an excellent offer for you! You get to design outfits for Infinite’s airport fashion!

you: Oh…great…it’ll um…be really fun!

Boss: I know its great isn’t it? You can get started right away, and take some time to meet and greet with them! And you get a day off after you finish with their clothes.  Just let me know which day.

Manager: Hi. I’m sure you know what the boys look best in, so I’d like it if you could make something similar to the clothes they’ve worn before, but at the same time make it different. Try to keep it casual too. The other people who are supposed to help us with clothes have moved to another country, so you are the only one who can resolve the airport fashion problem.

you: Sure. I’ll my best. I just need to measure what size each member needs.

Manager: Sure.

I took out my measuring tape and measured the length and width of each of their bodies. I tried not to look Woohyun in the eyes when it was his turn. I hope he doesn’t recognize me.

Manager: Okay. Let’s go guys!

Thankfully, the boys left. I started designing right away. All of them can wear sneakers and jeans.  L can wear a plaid shirt. Sunggyu, Sungyeol, and Dongwoo can wear a T-shirt which I will design later. Hoya can wear a sleeveless shirt with jeans. Sungjong can wear a shirt with a hoodie, which I will also design later. And Woohyun…he can wear nothing. He doesn’t get to wear anything!

I stopped joking around and gave Woohyun a tank top. I started drawing sketches for each shirt, and went to the sowing machine immediately.

*The next day*

you: I have all of the clothes for Infinite.

Manager: WOW! You’re done already? Your boss was right, you are good.

you: Thank you!

I handed him all of the clothes, shoes and accessories that I added last minute.

Manager: Maybe next time we need clothes, I’ll come to you.

you: Sure. I’d be happy to make more clothes for them!

I faked a smile and packed my stuff to leave. I already notified my boss. I hopped into my car and started driving to the mall. I was ready to turn left, but I didn’t see the car that was also turning left.

CRASH!!!!