Chapter 36: Caught

Please Forget the Past

 

you’s POV:

I was called over to Inkigayo by the crew. I wasn’t really supposed to be working there today, but I had to go anyway. I had a weird feeling Daehyun was going to be there.

But that wasn’t what I was worried about. I was worried about his manager seeing us conversing with each other.

I got off the bus and let out a long sigh.

Okay. I have to do this.

I pushed open the doors and went straight to the shooting set. The first person I bumped into wasn’t Daehyun, or his manager. It was the CEO of TS Entertainment.

He was wearing a black suit with leather shoes, and he had an entourage with him. I didn’t know who he was, until he stopped and stood right in front of me.

CEO: Hello. Good to see you again.

I almost didn’t recognize him. That disgusting face went so well with his wicked mind.  I wish I could kill him.

CEO: Wow, you’re so grown up now! Have you visited your family lately?

I HATE it when he teases me about my family. It’s not my fault I don’t have a family. It’s his fault for killing them.

The police had talked to me about the suspects and witnesses during the shooting of my family. They said he was the one who killed them.  He had to go through 5 years of jail.

 And now….I guess he’s done his jail time. Unfortunetly.

I didn’t want to deal with him. Seeing his face made me want to punch him. I drifted my gaze elsewhere, and walked past him. I couldn’t get very far since his entourage had grabbed me by the arms, one person on each side, and one was standing behind me.

you: What do you want.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry I won't be updating as often. I will FOR SURE update in April, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to update in Feb or March.

I'M SO SORRY GUYS!!!