Chapter 8:What Happened to Him?

Please Forget the Past

you’s POV:

I woke up late in the morning, expecting another annoying call from Woohyun, but I checked my phone, and there were no calls. No messages. No voice mails.

Strange….

I quickly ate my breakfast and sped to my office. Still no Woohyun. I whacked myself a few times.

What are you thinking you? Stop thinking about Woohyun! I slowly sat down and let out a big sigh. Time for work.

I figured that Woohyun would show up after work. I anticipated his arrival. I slowly walked out of the building and waited. I waited, and waited and waited until I had no patience anymore. I drove home and decided to call him myself.  I dug through my purse for the tiny piece of paper he had given to me the at the hospital. I think I still remember his words…

“If you need anything , just call. Even if you don’t need anything, you can still call!” And he smiled widely, making it look like his mouth was bigger than his face.

I had enough. What happened to him?

*Through the phone*

Taecyeon: Hello?

you: Hello? Is Woohyun there?

Taecyeon: He’s busy right now. Are you you?

you: Yes. When do you think he’ll be done with whatever he’s doing?

Taecyeon: I think he’s kinda avoiding you. He said he’s not talking to you anymore.

I literally dropped the phone. Every part of my body froze.

Taecyeon: Hello? Hello? you?

I snapped back to reality and picked up the phone again.

you: Sorry. I’ll talk to you some other time. Bye.

He’s avoiding me all of a sudden? I touched my cheek and felt tears. Why am I crying? I don’t have feelings for Woohyun. It’s just…strange that he’s avoiding me all of a sudden. That’s why I’m crying….

I stopped lying to myself and continued to cry. I knew now that this was going to be a long night. I may not be able to fall asleep.