Chapter 24: Fire

Please Forget the Past

 

Woohyun’s POV:

I tried to make my way through the fire-walled maze, looking for you. I saw a familiar bow on the ground that was half burnt. I bent down to pick it up, and I remembered you was wearing that earlier today.

I felt the tears in my eyes, but this was not the time to cry. I still have a chance to save her.

*screams*

That HAS to be you.

Woohyun: you! Where are you!

*cries*

I turned around to follow the sound of the cry, but and pile of wood fell from above and blocked the doorway.

*screams*

What the?!?!? I’m stuck? I looked in every direction for a little passage way, but there was only a fire barrier surrounding me. I’m stuck.

you’s POV:

Dang it?!?!? There’s a fire? And I thought this building was SAFE. *sigh*

Worker 1: GET OUT!!!THE FIRE’S GONNA KILL YOU!

A group of workers started diving out the window. There was no single file. It was just go for it, safe yourself kinda thing. I was gonna join them, but everything started getting fuzzy, and blurry, until I went completely black.

Worker 1’s POV:

When everyone was outside, I was gonna finally get out, but then I saw a girl lying on the floor. I thought that was so dangerous! How can someone lie down in a building on fire?

I tried to get her to stand up, but I realized she was unconscious. I carried her outside to safety, and I was lucky enough to make it out alive,too.

2 minutes later, the girl finally woke up.

you: What happened?

Worker 1: You were unconscious in that building, luckily I saw you and carried you out. Just sit here until the paramedics come.

you’s POV:

I woke up outside the building, and apparently a guy in a dress shirt and pants rescued me. He even had thick black glasses to go with his outfit. I rubbed my eyes and watched as the building burned. I saw a familiar figure through the window…

Could it be…Woohyun? WOOHYUN? OMG It’s Woohyun!

I stood up and ran, shouting his name. The guy who rescued me held me back, but I wasn’t gonna let Woohyun die in that fire. After what he’s done for me, I can’t let that happen.

you: WOOHYUN! NAM WOOHYUN!

I shouted for him over and over again. I was hoping he shouted back, and he did. But I couldn’t find him.

Woohyun: you! you! Where are you?

From that call, I figured out where he was. 

you: Over here!

Woohyun: How am I supposed to know where “here” is?!?!

you: No really, I’m right here.

I turned him around. And he understood. I led him to the window that I saw earlier, and pushed him out through there. I threw myself out and heard a big CRASH. I stood up from the ground and saw the building turn into a pile of burnt wood. Woohyun pulled me closer to him and walked further away from the fire.

Worker 1: There you are! You made it out! OMG I thought you were still inside!

you: No. I made it out.

Worker 1: What were you doing? Running back inside?

you: To save him.

I pointed to Woohyun, and he looked at him.

Worker 1: HIM? Nam…Woohyun?

I was shocked. Even a guy like him would know this celebrity? 

you: How do you know his name?

Worker 1: He’s in Infinite, right? And I used to know him. Woohyun, don’t you remember me?

Woohyun: You do? Who are you?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wasn't allowed to update for the past week, since AFF wouldn't let me. I hope it wasn't too long of a wait :S