Chapter 14:I’ll Help You This Time

Please Forget the Past

you<'s POV:

I got out of the car and walked over to his side. I opened the door, and yanked him out. He pushed me backward the moment he got out, so now I was between Woohyun and the car. He leaned in closer and closer, and that famous smirk of his grew on his face.

you: I made out get out. So you can go now.

 

I tried to say it in a cool way, but I said it while leaning back, hoping not to get too close to him. (Just making sure his scent won’t rub off on me)

?: Woohyun!

He stepped back, annoyed. I looked up to see Bekah, in a white dress standing on the balcony. I could tell she had her makeup done, and her hair straightened. She kept talking to Woohyun, giving me time to get into my car and lock the doors. I sat there long enough to hear part of their conversation.

Bekah: I be right down okay? We can finally go out on a date!

Woohyun: I never said he could!

Bekah: Stop trying to look cool. Where do you want to go?

I looked out the window.  Woohyun was looking at me, and it seemed like he was about to cry. I watched Bekah link her arms with his and walked off. He kept looking back at me, maybe 5 or 6 times. I don’t know why, but there was something that was telling me to help him. I knew I shouldn’t, but I had to.

I drove around in my car and followed the couple. When the got to the park, I used my car to block them from going any further.

Bekah: HEY! You got my dress all muddy!

you: That should teach you to never wear white dresses.

I grabbed Woohyun by the arm and told him to get into my car while Bekah was busy cleaning herself.

Woohyun: Didn’t you tell me to get out?

you: DO YOU WANT TO GO OUT WITH her OR NOT?!?!?

I tried to whisper “her” but Bekah heard me. She saw us getting away, but I successfully completed my mission.  I drove him back to his dorm.

Woohyun: Thanks.

you: Yeah, yeah.

Woohyun: No really, thanks. I HATE being with her, and she just can’t leave me alone.

you: When did this all happen?

Woohyun: Last week of school. I tried to hide from her. I was able to for 6 years, now she found me.

you: That’s a shame.

Woohyun: Does anyone…live at your house?

you: No. Why?

Woohyun: I was thinking…can I hide at your house? Bekah doesn’t know where you live!

you: NONONONONO!!!! Not gonna happen.

Woohyun: Please!!! Pretty please!!!

And this is when the aegyo kicked in. He was doing all sorts of stuff. Puppy dog face, puffing up his cheeks, making cute sounds… (I don’t think he should call it aegyo!)

you: FINE.

Woohyun: Really?

He finally stopped his aegyo and smiled widely at me.

you: Only once.

Woohyun: WHAT?!?! But…Bekah’s never gonna give up! I need to hide at your house more than once…

you: Take it or leave it…?

Woohyun: *sigh* I’ll take it. But if I’m locked up in her house it’s all your fault.

you: That’s my goal ;)

He got out of my car and slowly turned around to face me. I looked at him blankly, not anticipating his next move. He looked at me with sincere eyes, and said softly “Drive safely.” He tried to cover it up with humour by saying “I don’t want to see you in the hospital again.” And chucked afterward.

He lightly smiled to me and went to his dorm.

I sat in my car for a few minutes, trying to generate what he had said to me. I gave up immediately and started to drive home.