Chapter 7:You Don’t Deserve a Goodbye

Please Forget the Past

 

 you’s POV:

? :you!you!!! Wake up!

you: Huh?

Who is this? I’m trying to sleep here!

?:you Wake up!

But I have to admit, his voice is soothing…It’s so nice to listen too. I can almost imagine it to sing a song…

?:Before the dawn~ Before the dawn~nae mameummaneun jibchaki aniya~ Oh wait. This is after dawn. Oops…

He’s so silly! I must be dreaming. I don’t want to wake up….

?: you!!! Wake up now orelse!!!

you: Orelse what…

Silence. I slowly opened my eyes to see what happened.

you: WOOHYUN?!?!?!?!

Woohyun: Oh you’re finally awake!

you: What are you doing here?

Woohyun: I took you home last night.  You fell asleep on the couch. Don’t you remember?

 you: Ofcourse I remember!!! I just don’t remember you taking me home… How did you get in anyway?

Woohyun: Your keys.

I started slapping my pockets. I always kept my keys in my pockets. They weren’t there!

Woohyun: Here. Sorry, I should’ve left them on the table instead of keeping them.

He threw my keys at me.

Woohyun: I should go. I have to do a radio show.

He walked towards the door, and I stood up from the couch.

Woohyun: No goodbye?

you: No. Do you expect one?

I glared at him darkly. He dosen’t deserve one.

Woohyun: Yes.

you: Why?

Woohyun: I need one from you.

you: Why from me? Don’t you have your “Beautiful Bekah?”

Even saying that name hurts me a bit. He used to call her “Beautiful Bekah.” The only nickname he had for me was Ugly you or you the Loser.

Woohyun: I’m not with her anymore.

you: Why not? I thought you said she was an angel sent from heaven. I even said you would buy a mansion for her when you get older.

Woohyun: How do you remember so clearly?

you: Because those were my hurtful high school memories. I will never forget what you and Bekah did. There’s no way I’m ever, EVER gonna forgive you. Why don’t you just stay with your Bekah and pretend nothing happened.

Woohyun: FOR THE LAST TIME I DON’T LIKE BEKAH!

His face was inches away from mine, all frustrated and red as a tomato.

you: Then why the hell did you say it 6 years ago.

I smirked. HAHAHAHA~

Woohyun: That…was….6 YEARS AGO!!!!

you: What about 6 years ago?

Woohyun: YOU…

He was raging by now. I’ve never seen him this angry before, probably because he was too happy with Bekah, and too satisfied with decorating my locker with the words “Go Die.”

you: Didn’t you say you were gonna go?

He was really angry. He slammed the door when he left. I do feel bad, but I still can’t over the things he did in high school. 3 years of pure torture, all by Woohyun, with the help of is so-called “Lovely” assistant Bekah.

Anyway, today’s a Saturday. So I can enjoy this day.

Woohyun’s POV:

*After the radio show*

What was you doing? I’m trying my best to get us to get along, but she’s blocking the connection! SHEESH… I couldn’t’ even concentrate during the radio show…

Sunggyu: Is something wrong Woohyun?

Woohyun: This stupid girl won’t cooperate with me.

Sunggyu: What did she do?

Woohyun: She won’t believe me when I say something...and she keeps thinking the opposite.

Sunggyu: What did YOU do to HER then?

Woohyun: Nothing. I didn’t do anything!

Sungyeol: Oh hey, is it that girl that you said was a loser? What was her name….you?

Woohyun: Yeah, her.

Sungyeol: You told me you wrote “Go Die” on her locker and messed it up.

Sunggyu: Then that’s why she won’t believe you.

Woohyun: It’s not my fault!

Sunggyu: It is partly your fault. You shouldn’t have ransacked her locker. What else did you do?

Sungyeol: Oh! You told me-

Woohyun: Enough, Sungyeol…

L: Just let him talk…

Sungyeol: You rejected her once, but you kept rubbing in her face that you didn’t pick her as your girlfriend.

Sunggyu: WHAT KIND OF GUY DOSE THAT???

Sungyeol: Woohyun.

Sungyeol and Sunggyu were laughing at my mistakes. They’re seriously NO help. I sat In my room, trying to figure out how to solve this…

L: Just leave her alone.

Woohyun: What? Oh so the quiet one talks all of a sudden?

L: Watch it. I’m called L for a reason. Just leave the girl alone.

Woohyun: No. Then she’ll find another guy.

L: Trust me. Give her some space. She’ll figure out what’s right and wrong.

Woohyun: What if I’m the wrong?

L: We’ll see.

Woohyun: Fine. Maybe you should be the leader. You give better advice than those to stupid Sung brothers, laughing at my mistakes…

From that moment on, I didn’t call, text, or see you.

I should visit Taecyeon and try to forget about you.