Chapter 12:Hello High School…Again

Please Forget the Past

 

Woohyun’s POV:

When I woke up, I didn’t know where I was. I looked around the room, and all I saw was girly stuff. Please don’t tell me I’m at Bekah’s house…Please. Please. PLEASE!

you: Oh, you’re awake!

Woohyun: Good morning~

YES! It’s not Bekah’s house!

you: Now that you’re awake, you can go now.

Woohyun: What?!?! That’s not the way to treat guests.

you: I know. You’re not a guest.

Woohyun: Are you saying I’m not welcome at your house?

you: Yup! Glad you understand.

SHEESH. I stayed out there in the cold all day for nothing. PSH.

Woohyun: Can I atleast have something to eat? A glass of water?

you: you’re a rich guy. You can buy a bottle of water yourself. And I don’t give out free samples, sorry!

Woohyun: The least you can do is drive me to my dorm.

you: Sure! I could drive YOUR car and crash into a nearby tree! Great idea!

Woohyun: Stop being sarcastic =.=

you: But you really need to leave, I have to go to work.

Woohyun: Fine. Be that way.

you: I am that way. Deal with it.

I close the door, got into my car and drove off. I didn’t bother to check if Woohyun was still outside my house. As long as he’s not in my house, that’s fine.

I got a surprise visit from Ms. Bekah at my office when I got there. She’s probably here to claim her design or something like that.

Bekah: Hello you. Long time not see~

you: What do you want?

Bekah: I want you to get rid of this. You know it’s mine. And do me a favour: Stay away from Woohyun for me.

you: I’m not getting rid of it. I know it’s MINE, and I am staying away from Woohyun. He’s the one who isn’t staying away from me.

Bekah: Enough with the lies you. You know this design AND Woohyun are both mine. So you better back off.

I rolled my eyes. She chewed her gum fiercely and model-walked out of the building. Why is she talking me to now? And how does she know I have contact with Woohyun?

Why is she being so protective about Woohyun? I thought I could finally

 Leave the high school times. I guess I’m wrong, now that I have to face Bekah and Woohyun both.

After a day of work, I walked out of the office to treat myself to a cup of coffee. When I was just going to walk in, a man, a head taller than me jumped in my way.

?: You can't come in.

you: Why not? This is a public area.

?: Nope. You’re not allowed.

I studied his face carefully. It wasn’t that hard to figure it out because of his attitude. It was definitely Woohyun’s gang member. The only member who didn’t contribute in the bullying, Junho.

you: JUNHO??? Get out of the way!

I pushed him off to the side, hoping he would leave, but he just followed right behind me.

Junho: So how you doing?

you: Fine. You?

Junho: Great. So I heard you’re a fashion designer now. Do you think you could design an outfit for me? I’m a backup dancer in JYPE.

you: Sure. So something stylish, but easy to move around in…Got it.

Junho: You haven’t seen Woohyun or Bekah right?

you: I’ve seen them more than anyone in this world…

Junho: You made up with them?

you: Made up? Our feud is still going on. Bekah seems to be leading everything this time.

Junho: Oh….I’m…so sorry.

you: It’s okay, it’s not your fault. I gotta go now. It’s was nice talking to you!

Junho: Hey..uh…let me take you home.

you: No it’s fine. I can drive home by mysel-

I was interrupted by an unexpected appearance of “a special someone.” But I don’t refer to that person as “special” at all.