Chapter 26: Private Dance Lesson

Please Forget the Past

 

you’s POV:

Junho : Wassup?

you: Hey Junho.

Junho: Why so sad?

you: Nothing. It’s just…too much I have to worry about right now.

Junho: I know what can cheer you up. It cheers me up, so it should be able to help you.

you: Really? What is it?

Junho: Come with me.

He took my hand and led me to his car. He was driving, but wouldn’t tell me where. He parked the car infront of a large building, similar to where I worked. He told me to get out of the car, and when I stepped out, I saw written in big letters on the building “JYPE.”

you: No way. Is JYP actually here?

Junho: I think so. Let’s go find him!

I followed him inside, but I was held back by the security guard.

Junho: She’s with me.

The security guard nods and smiles at me. He gestures, telling me to head inside. I guess you could say I was star struck when I saw Miss A. They’ve always amazed me, expecially the 2 Chinese members Fei, and Jia. Korea must be hard for them.

Suzy: OOO Junho is she you’re girlfriend?

Junho: Nahhh just a friend. Really. If she was, JYP would’ve known and got me fired.

Min: She’s pretty. What’s your name?

She looked at me a fluttered her eyes, bringing attention to them.

you: My name is you.

Min: That’s not fair. I always wanted to change my name to you!

Suzy: Then why didn’t you? You had a choice for a stage name.

Min: My parents thought Min sounded cool.

Suzy: Well Min wasn’t going to your parents’ name why didn’t you choose one you liked?

They walked off arguing, Suzy with Min and Fei and Jia minding their own business. Junho took me to a dance practice room and introduced me to the Wonder Girls. JYP was also there, teaching the Wonder Girls choreography.

Junho: Hey guys!!!

Sohee: JUNHO!!!

He high fived everyone and stopped at JYP. He cleared his throat and shook hands with him. How formal :P

JYP: Junho…didn’t I tell you no dating???

Junho: NONO She isn’t my girlfriend, she’s just a friend. She already has her own boyfriend.

JYP: Oh, okay. Hi I’m JYP. Nice to meet you.

He greeted me with a light tone.

Junho: Can I use one of the practice rooms?

JYP: # 12 is available. Go ahead.

Junho: Thanks!

Junho bowed to JYP and took my hand. He lead me to room #12 (wherever that was) and closed the door behind him.

you: You’re gonna dance for me?

Junho: No. WE’RE gonna dance.

you: But I can’t dance…

Junho: Which is why I’M gonna teach you.

I admit I was shy at first, but as we got into the lesson, I was having more fun than I expected. He taught me hip hop, which was NOT my style, but it was the style that Junho was best at.

After a few hours, I was exhausted. All that dancing just drained all my energy.

JYP asked Junho to do him some favours, so I had to leave. I had went home to rest, but I didn’t know there was already someone home. It’s strange because I don’t live with anyone.