Chapter 15:Fake Emergancy

Please Forget the Past

you's POV:

I went back to my office to design more clothes. But then I realized a big crowd of people with cameras: Paparazzi. I got out of my car, and when one guy turned around and said “There she is! There she is!” I tried to run into the building. They kept asking questions all at the same time, I couldn’t quite understand what they were asking. The only words I caught were “Bekah” and “copy.”

So that’s what this is about.

I tried my best to push through them, but they still wouldn’t let me go. Another guy shouted “ HEY LOOK! It’s Woohyun!” I turned around and he looked into my eyes.

Woohyun: Are you okay?

you: I shook my head desperately and looked down, trying to cover my face.

He wrapped is left arm around me and led me to his car.

Woohyun: You can get your car after, when EVERYONE LEAVES!

He shouted the last part because the paparazzi were getting angry about me leaving the scene. Woohyun ran to the other side of the car, got in and stomped on the gas pedal.

you: Calm down Woohyun! We don’t need to go that fast!

Woohyun: Do you think you know how to deal with paparazzi? I don’t think so.

I kept quiet for the 30 minute drive. He drove me to the Han river, I have no idea why.

you: Why are we here?

Woohyun: When I get a girlfriend, I want to take her here, and have a picnic. I’ve never gotten the chance to, because we’re not allowed to date during training.

How nice~ I’d like to have a picnic near the Han River…

you: You didn’t take Bekah here?

Woohyun: She didn’t want to come here. She doesn’t like nature.

you: I like this place. It’s really nice. I feel so relaxed here.

Woohyun: No one ever knows we’re here, no one expects us to be here because they don’t think we have time to enjoy the scenery. Would you come here with me and have a picnic?

you: Sure. I’d love to.

*Woohyun’s phone rings*

Woohyun: Hello?

? : You have to come to Woollim NOW! It’s an emergency!

Woohyun: OKAY GOT IT. I’m on my way.

*hangs up*

Woohyun: I have to go I-

you: I understand. Just go.

Woohyun: Thanks. Bye!

He ran off and I continued to look at the waves of the river.  Sometimes..JUST SOMETIMES… I feel like Woohyun is the only person I can talk to. I feel safe, comfortable when I’m with him. Has he really changed?

Woohyun’s POV:

Woohyun: I’M HERE! I’M HERE! What is it?

Receptionist: I’ll get you the document.

I put my phone on the table and bury my face in my hands. What is so important? I was ALMOST on a date with you!

Bekah: OMO WOOHYUN??!?! What are you doing here?

Woohyun: You obvisouly know why I’m here…What are YOU doing here?

Receptionist: Mr. Nam Woohyun! You need to come to room 213!

I run to room 213, expecting the worst news.

Bekah’s POV:

That receptionist I hired really acts like a receptionist. Now I just need to get Woohyun’s phone..Oh! There he is!

Woohyun: I’M HERE! I’M HERE! What is it?

Receptionist: I’ll get you the document.

Bekah: OMO WOOHYUN??!?! What are you doing here?

Woohyun: You obvisouly know why I’m here…What are YOU doing here?

Receptionist: Mr. Nam! You need to come to room 213!

Now that he’s gone…..HAHA! He left his phone here! Nam Woohyun..You’ll really regret dumping me.