Chapter 32: Kicked Out

Please Forget the Past

 

you's POV:

*the next day*

I wanted to talk to BAP’s manager about the clothes. I had stopped by the TS building on my way home. I parked my car a few blocks away, then walked the rest of the way, just for safety. I was going to walk in, but the guard at the door stood in my way.

Guard: I’m sorry, you can’t come in.

you: I’m a designer for BAP.

Guard: Nope. I was told not to let you in.

you: No. I have to talk to BAP’s manager!

I noticed I was trying to get the guard out of the way, but he was pushing me back. I fought with him for a few minutes before I thought I could be saved. Daehyun walked by the doorway and saw me. He walked up to me and wanted to hug me, but the guard pushed him away. The 3 of us fought. The guard stood in between us, so there was nothing we could do. Another guard came from inside the building and pulled him away, while I was being kicked out.

Guard: Don’t come back!

The guard had walked inside and locked the door. I sat on the rough cement for a few minutes. Does this mean I don’t get to design for BAP? Does this mean I can’t see BAP anymore? More importantly….does this mean I don’t get to see Daehyun?

I tried to convince myself that this wasn’t the end. Things were going to get better. For the next few weeks,  I had texted Daehyun, called him, and sent him emails. I was hoping he would reply back, but he didn’t. I waited and waited and waited…and he actually texted me back.