Chapter 17: My Dooms-Day

Please Forget the Past

 

you’s POV:

you: Woohyun! What happened to you?

Woohyun: What happened to me? Nothing. It’s you.

you: I didn’t’ do anything! I haven’t talked to you for 5 days straight! The last time we talked was at the Han river!

Woohyun: Yeah, like anyone would believe that. You weren’t like this 6 years ago.

you: You weren’t like this 5 days ago.

He stopped moving his arms, and stepped back. We both panted for a while. I thought we were going to stop the fight, but then Woohyun withdrew his weapon. The gun. He pointed it at my head, holding it with both hands.

you: WOOHYUN!

Woohyun: you’re just another liar, liars like you don’t deserve t live.

 you: I’m not lying!  I-

Before I finished, I heard the scary sound from the gun. He was ready to shoot. I didn’t know why, but I just gave in. I was hoping Taecyeon was winning over there, because I clearly wasn’t right now.

you: Okay. If you really think this is the best way, then go for it. Go ahead, shoot me. If you think you won’t regret it, then go ahead.

I had stepped forward and put the tip of his gun against my forehead. I could feel him shaking, he was either super aware of my moves, or he was nervous about what was going to happen next. I was going to die any second. Junho and Taecyeon better be safe now.

I closed my eyes, getting ready for the of my Dooms Day. But then Woohyun slowly put his gun down, and threw it on the floor. I stepped even closer to me, hugging me, and shedding tears.

Woohyun: I’m….so sorry.

I hugged him back, glad that he didn’t decide to kill me.

you: I’m glad you’re back.

We pulled away from each other and went back to where everyone else was. Taecyeon was on the ground, with Bekah holding her dagger above his chest. I ran at them, but Woohyun pulled me back. He pretended to try to fight me, but he turned around and grabbed Bekah, and tied her hands behind her back.

She shouted and screeched but Woohyun got her to shut up. I untied Junho and took him back to the police station.

Police: WOW! YOU FOUND HIM!

you: There was a long story behind it, but yeah. I found him.

Police: Good work! Maybe we could use you in the department…

you: No thanks, I already have 2 jobs right now. But thanks!

Then the officers walkie-talkie started making noise.

“Officer! Officer! We found the kidnapper!”

Police: Good. Lee Junho is also found, and safe.

Woohyun came in with his tattered clothes. Everyone cheered when he came in, he high fived everyone and talkd to the officer.

Then Junho went home, and I went home with Woohyun.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So sorry for the late update! I've been busy with my early summer vacation!

Well, here you go! Hope you enjoyed it!