The Wall of Pain.

I'm not a TOY.

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I was supposed to write this chapter yesterday but my silly sister used our PC and she used it again earlier. UGH. I was nearly pissed off. D: Here's the update! Hope you would like it. I'm not in my mood though. D: 

- POV OF KiSEOP -

 

"Thank you for participating. Hope you all have enjoyed our Family Day. "  The doves flew away after being liberated from the cage while our Principal was announcing something. 

 

"Go first Umma. I have to look for my best friend Seul-sshi."  I told my mother as I swiftly ran going towards the rooftop where Seul was. While I was on the stairs of the rooftopI suddenly heard two persons talking about something. 

 

"Good thing my SooHyun oppa has always been there for me." 

 

"Stop crying. Lets just be grateful that you have a peaceful life now."  

 A train of thoughts were invading my turbid huge mind while listening to those. I made my walk faster more than I could and I was surprised when I saw Seul leaning on the shoulder of Kibum while Kibum was gently touching her cushy black hair. Damn! What were they doing? I thought Seul hated that playboy ever since he met this stupid guy? 

 

"Why are you with him? What were you two doing?"  I asked Seul while looking at Kibum with furious eyes as if I was threatening him. 

 

"We were just talking about something. Something that is undesirable to be heard but Oppa."  She cut off her words as she approached me and lightly squeezed my right hand. "But oppa. I still hate him."  She mouthed. 

 

*If she still hates him then she shouldn't be with that dirty Kibum! Why am I shivering? Does Seul like him or is Seul escaping from the truth? What am I doing? Lee KiSeop! Be awaken! My heart is heaping and overflowing over my rage to Kibum. ! Am I jealous? Oh . I am jealous! I am Jealous! So thats the main trivial reason thats why I'm being stupid like this!

 

"Hey oppa. Are you still with me?"  Seul told me as she pinched my cheeks that caused me to scream in pain. "OMG oppa. You're blushing! You're turning red. Oh wait. Are you in love?"  She mocked me as her jaws dropped in suddenness. 

 

"What? Me? Turning red? I'm not in love!"  I yelled as I covered my face through the use of my still-shivering and frozen hands. 

 

"Ahem. Excuse me."  Kibum joined our conversation. What a nuisancethe playboy was attacking again. Dang! What are you thinking KiSeop? You're being wicked-sick! 

 

"I'll go first now. Seul-sshi. I'm sorry again."  He bowed his head in front of us while Seul just said "Sorry Kibum. You had hurt my feelings. I can't accept your sorry."  OK. Good girl. She rejected Kibum. Kwahahaha! . What am I thinking? Pop it off your mind KiSeop. D: 

 

"Ya oppa. Lets go back home."  She said as she dragged me and put her hands around my waist. I was turning red again and my heart was beating uncommonly and out-of-the-way. 

 

"Jjang."  I said in a melodious tune of voice. "Mwo?"  She rolled her eyes into me as we onset on my black car. I sat on the driver's seat as I started to manipulate the car. 

 

"Know what? I'm jealous."  Why did I tell her that thing? I should have just kept it on my heart. "Waeyo?"  She said as she took my cellphone on the other side of the car and transferred some of my pictures on her phone. 

 

"Ugh. So hard to explain but I'm really jealous! Get rid of Kibum-sshi. You don't know his ing manner."  I gave her an advice and she just said "Oh. Oppa! You're so cute here. I should make it as my wallpaper."  Her infantile attacked again. 

 

"Ugh. Whatever. Don't forget to transfer some of your photos on my phone. I'll check it later."  I just changed our topic and drove fast. 

 

Why did I feel like I was burning with fury on my head and even on my heart a while ago? Why can't I move my feet? Why did I freeze? Why did I turn red and blush like what Seul-sshi had told me? It felt like my feet was glued and pinned on the floor of the building. I was distraught and dumbfounded. WHY? Am I supposed to feel this stupid way?

 

"Oppa-sshi. I love you."  My best friend Seul-sshi mumbled nearby my earlobes before leaving me. 

 

"I love you more Jjang. My one and only best friend."  Oh wait. It should be I love you Jjang more than a best friend. . What am I saying? My best friend Seul-sshi is just my crush or lets just say the girl that I admire most. OK! Thats all. PERiOD! 

 

"Oppa. You're red."  She chuckled as she jumbled and spoiled everything about my black hair. "Ya! Stop it Jjang! I couldn't bear with your jokes."  I pouted and hugged her tight before going onset inside my car. 

 

What was going on in me? I just have a crush on my dearly prized best friend Shin Seul but why does my world turn upside down when she's with me? I admire her because of her imposing firmness.. I like her because of her glamoring fineness and last.. I love her because she's being the real her. 

 

- POV OF THE AUTHOR -

 

The more the days have passed bythe more the birthday of Seul has approached fast. Kibum kept on playing and claiming girls aroundhe remained the famous  Mr.Playboy of their campus. Seul was just living her life to the fullest with her loving brother SooHyun and her best friend KiSeop. She was just avoiding Kibum in order not to be noticed nor recognized. How about KiSeop? He was still the same. A seductive and submissive best friend though he was still muddled with his feelings. 

 

"Oppa! Its my birthday tomorrow. I wonder. What would happen tomorrow? Hope I will have a tidy born day."  Seul said while walking with her best friend. 

 

"Just wait. I have surprise for you."  KiSeop answered back as he entrancingly showed a smile at Seul. 

 

"Ugh. I forgot something on the 4th year building. I have to go back. Go first now oppa. Don't worry. I'll take care of myself."  Seul told KiSeop while she was seeking something on her bag.

 

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

"Here it is! Good thing no one stole it."  I took my book from below my desk as I suddenly heard footsteps and screams from somewhere. My curiosity outran me so I decided to go behind the building and saw Ji-Hye weeping and was writing something on the fence. 

 

"Ji-Hye! What are you doing? Stop it."  I stopped her as I took with a force the charcoal from her hand.

 

"I shouldn't love him! He's such a playboy! I hate him!"  She was panting and her aura was filled with exquisite resentment. "Who?"  I opted. 

 

"Look at this wall. The wall of pain."  I looked upon the wall. My jaws dropped and even my eyes widened on what I just saw. I couldn't believe. NO. This couldn't happen! 

 

"Kim Kibum-sshi. I hate you for playing with my heart." 

 

"You should die Kibum for being an effin' playboy." 

 

"I hope there would be a girl who can change you and soften your stone heart." 

 

And last. This is the last thing that I saw that made me screamed in surprised:"Kibum! I want to get my revenge and kill you! Someday you will see your commensurate!"  Did I read it right? Those hand-written resentments were written by the girls who were played by Kibum. Yea. You heard it and read it correct. 

 

"Come on. Ji-Hye. Lets just leave here. Move on. He's just a stupid guy."  I accompanied her and helped her to wash her smudgy hands. While we were on our waywe suddenly saw Kibum in front of the gate of the school. 

 

"Hey! Mr.Playboy! Stop acting like you're handsome! Being a playboy !"  I dashed Kibum as I slapped him. SMACK!  That was the right thing to do. 

 

"Ouch. Whats your problem baby?"  He held his cheeks as he quickly grabbed my waist and uttered a statement with a seductive voice. 

 

"I don't have the problem. You have the problem. Set your inaccurate doings right. It won't help you."  I pushed him away from me as I dragged Ji-Hye. I brought Ji-Hye on her house and gave her some advice. OHH. I became a Love Expert. HAHA. Just kidding. After helping herI decided to go in a park and skim some fresh air there and alsoto lessen my indignation towards Kibum. 

 

- POV OF KiBUM - 

 

A girl laid me a hand.. That was my first time being slapped by an unknown girl. I was nearly pissed off but I just controlled myself from getting a retributionshe was just a waste of my time. HoweverI just planned to go in a park and shed my exhaustion on that place. 

 

While walking at the parkI saw a girl sitting alone on a bench and it seemed like she has got a problem. I approached her and sat next to her. "Hey Miss. It seems like you're ---"  Before I could finish my sentence. I recognized the girl's face and knew that it was Shin Seul. 

 

We both looked at each other and concurrently said "You? Again? Ugh."  

 

"What are you doing here? Stay away from me."  She bit her lower lip and made one flatus away from me. 

 

"Oh well. I'm just here to calm myself and rest my mind. How about you? Baby?"  I as I moved closer to her.

 

"Nothing."  She said in reply. I didn't utter a word nor again with my charms. That moment was awkward. No one of us was making a move or speaking until I  noticed that she was feeling a kind of cold. 

 

"Here. Take my jacket."  I removed my jacket from my body and surrounded it around her. She was about to removed it but I stopped her hands from doing it. On that timea flashback from my past was restored on my mind. 

 

- FLASHBACK - 

 

"Here. Take this jacket. I know you're feeling cold."  I put my jacket around Mary-ah. We were on the playground at that timegazing at the shining stars. 

 

"Oh. Thank you."  She thanked as she continued staring at those stars and telling me something about her life. 

 

I'm actually dead now. My mindheart and body are fully dead over Mary's extinction. I couldn't do anythingit was God's mission. I kept on thinking of our past memories and I was gradually dying inside. 

 

- END OF FLASHBACK - 

 

"Ya. Hello? Are you listening to me?"  Seul told while she was swinging  her hands in front of my eyes. 

 

"Oh. What did you say?"  I was perplexed. "I said I'll be going home now."  She said in an annoyed voice. I decided to border her and accompany her to her home for her safetygood thing she indicated me the way to her home. 

 

"Thanks anyway."  She thanked me before leaving me. "Oh wait. Advance Happy Birthday."  I greeted her with a smile on my face. 

 

 "What? How did you know?"  Her eyes widened in surprised. How did I know? Simple! I asked Young Mi about it. I was still a little interested about her personality though. "I asked someone. Don't ask who is it. Its November 20 tomorrow. Right? 20 is my favorite number."  I stated an unbelievable sentence. 

 

"I don't care."  She acted obnoxious to me. UGH. Did I do something again? Tsk. Oh well. 20 is my favorite number because that number is our monthsary of Mary and if she's still alivetomorrow would be our 3rd Anniversary but never mind. She already left me hanging. 

 

- END - 

A/N: I'm dizzy. Thats the only thing I can say! HAHA. :D Like it? LMAO. Its up to you. AHHHHHHH. Dunno what to say. Just look forward to the next chapter. :P