Still.

I'm not a TOY.

 

A/N: Here's the new updated chapter! Sorry if this is a bit late update. LOLOLOL. Anyways. This story is going to end. Its only up to Chapter 25. -_____- Please look forward to my next story! Hope you guys would still support me even though there will be lots of change. (:

 

@LeahEyah: You read it again? HAHAHA. Thank you for your supportive comments Unnie! I missed you. <333

 

@mypinkypromise: Did it take you 2 days to read this? WOW. Thank you for reading this! Welcome my new reader. ;3

 

@YukiMary: Thank you for listing me on your favorite authors dongsaeng! I really love you. =D

 

@I-heart-kpop: Yes. They're leaving. Here's the update. (:

 

                                                                            - - - - - - - - 

 

Forgetting and accepting the truth are the only way that my SooHyun oppa lectured me. “Dongsaeng. You ready? Lets go.”  SooHyun oppa strummed my back as he carried all the bags. I nodded my head in reply and followed his way. I guess this is the best way to keep distance from the guy that I have once loved.

 

I thank Kibum for teaching me the impossible things that only a rare guy can make. I wanted a new life, a new life where I can find myself being with someone who deserves my tears and my candid love. 

 

GOODBYE KIBUM. GOODBYE SEOUL.

 

                                                                                   - - - - - - - - 

- POV OF KIBUM -

 

What else can I do to make her mine again? I regret myself for being such a stupid playboy and I repent everything that I had wasted especially the candid love of Seul. Is this really another time of playing a game made by fate? If killing myself is the only way to be with her again, Im willing to sacrifice my own being. 

 

Can’t she see? I’m still loving her with full of pains and repentance. I’m ing tired for the current things that I have been experiencing. Im tired of loving her but my mind and heart dont want to give up, saying that Seul is the only and ought girl for me.

 

This misery, this promise and this heaping love would never end, its imprinted in my entire body. 

 

Every time I’m in school, I always try to escape from such flirt girls chasing me, wanting me to have a date with them. I have changed, I’m not the oh-so-called Mr. Playboy anymore. A girl who taught me how to love again changed my entire life and thats Shin Seul. I have never had a love like this, I wasn’t that obsessed with Mary-sshi back then but Shin Seul is different.

 

I can’t understand myself for having a heartsick or heartache like this, I don’t know why I want her this much and I have no idea why am I waiting for her even though I know she wouldnt comeback again. 

 

I tried to commit suicide before but on that day, I saw Seul’s reflection on the mirror. Stopping me from cutting my wrist off, I felt like someone was cuddling me from behind at that point of time. STRANGE. 

 

Being in a situation like this has gone me like a fierce man. I always pent up myself in my room and drink wines whenever I remember our memories. I havent deleted our tempting pictures together, I always look at those and imagine our buoyant moments. Yes I am crazy over her. She’s the ONLY reason for all of these sufferings and tortures inside and outside of my existence. But I promised to myself before that Shin Seul is my one true love and my forever love. 

 

Its been a year since she left. She’s now living in America with SooHyun hyung and her best friend KiSeop. Has she found a guy for her? What if she has found? Does it mean she doesnt love me anymore? Thats the worst and most grievous thing I will ever feel for the rest of my life. 

 

[ FLASHBACK ]

 

“Mr. Playboy!”  Eli Kim blurted out as he rubbed the back of my hear, jolting me out of my concentration. I saw him right in front of me with a worried face and it felt like he was going to weep or something. Fudge this guy in front of me. Whats his news again? Another girl for me to date with in order to get over or forget Seul? HELL NO. Seul is the only girl of my life. 

 

 “Don’t you dare calling me Mr. Playboy again you Pigeon!”  I clinched my right fist and started to fairly buffet his soft arm. “OK! Sorry. Don’t you know that Seul is going to America right now?”  He uttered while massaging affectionately his punched arm with his hands. Did I hear it right? Seul is going to America right now? This guy must be kidding me but I have known Eli for so long, he’s always updated with the current news especially when it comes to plum girls. 

 

“Whaaaaat? Are you being serious Eli? Why didn’t you quickly tell me? .”  I harshly stood up from my seat that made the chair screech an irritating sound. I concussed the shoulders of Eli as if his statement was really unbelievable. The pain rapidly transported to the bottom area of my heart, it was killing me again.

 

 “Aren’t you going to stop her or just stand like her like a heck? Go stop her!”  Eli abruptly pushed me out of the room and gave me some advices. She’s leaving. I can’t do anything but to just wait for her until she comes back. I knew it, Seul would find a way to keep distance from me. 

 

“She’s happy now. I don’t want to bother her anymore. I’m not going to stop her, Eli-sshi.”

 

[ END OF FLASHBACK ]  

 

“Hyung! Lets eat.”  Dong Ho suddenly appeared from somewhere with foods placed in his two hands. He was beaming at me, his eyes were like gleams of the sun. It may be the reason why or how he got the catchy girl named Park Young Mi. I smiled back at him and gave him a permission to sit beside me. 

 

Dong Ho is such a generous kind of a 17 years old guy. Who would have thought of the thing that he forgave me from all the things I have done to him? I blew him a punch before because of the thing that he made. I blew his face with my fist but he didn't fight back on that time. Even though I hurt his Seul noona, he still had the nerves to forgive me with just one act -- I knelt down in front of him while apologizing. 

 

The time he forgave me was the time when we became like real brothers. I taught him how to act like an all grown up man and he even told me that its for his Seul noona. He promised to his noona that he would be a better and a simple yet stunning Shin Dong Ho. And now, he has gotten a girl friend named Park Young Mi. 

 

 “Hyung. Today is noona’s comeback.”  Dong Ho opted as he took a bit of the delicate kimchi. I rolled my eyes into him in surprised. Its December 24 today and tomorrow is supposed to be our 2nd Anniversary but she’s not mine anymore. “Mwo? Dong Ho-ah. I will go to the airport and fetch her!”  I snarled as I ran fast towards the airport where Seul’s plane will land. 

 

- POV OF THE AUTHOR -

 

 After hearing the information of Dong Ho, Kibum suddenly slammed the kimchi on the table and ran as fast as he can just to reach the airport. There were no available cars on the passageways, he endured running fast in front of many people around him. He wanted to see Seul again. He had been expecting that Seul still loves him, IMAGINATION. 

 

As Kibum reached the airport, he saw Seul along with SooHyun and KiSeop walking good-humoredly. The aura of Seul had changed, its now ventilated not like before. Kibum tried to approach without any hesitations from him, he wanted to talk and hear the voice of Seul again. 

 

 “Seul-ah! You have come back!”  Kibum light-heartedly cuddled Seul, not caring if people were giving them deadly glares. Seul was like a petrified rock standing while someone was hugging her. Kibum’s tears rolled down again through his meek face. KiSeop and SooHyun were both astonished with the sudden appearance of Kim Kibum, the guy who hurt their Shin Seul. 

 

 “Let go of me! You still have the guts to show your face? I have my new life now Kibum!”  Seul gruffly pushed Kibum away from her. She all of the sudden growled in grief as she went near KiSeop, trying to hide from Kibum. Kibum’s eyes widened with the abrupt act of Seul, he never thought that Seul will be fierce like that. She wasn’s the odd Shin Seul anymore, she’s now the new daring Shin Seul. 

 

“You still love me! I know that. Please stop pretending!”  Kim Kibum ran away from his train of thoughts as he clasped Seul’s hands in him. He had gone mad again just by seeing Seul’s face, he was like an obsessed guy willing to do everything just to make someone his girl.

 

He knew that the things that he had been doing were wrong but still, he can’t control his own self. 

 

 “Thats a past. Jerk. You were my life before but you’re just a stranger to me now.”   Seul told Kibum in a sarcastic voice. She has now the courage to fight her emotions, she doesn’t want to let a guy bring her down again in just one glimpse.  “You’re  lying! I can see it through your eyes. I know you haven’t found someone. You’re still in love with me!”  Kibum cried out loud followed by releasing a deep sigh. He looked straight forward in the eyes of Shin Seul, trying to melt the stone-like-heart of Seul who had changed. 

 

“Oh. Really? Then how about this!”

 

Seul said in an English accent as she passionately kissed KiSeop on the lips. She surrounded her arms on the neck of Kiseop in order to make KiSeop closer to her. SooHyun snickered as she saw the two kissing each other in a melodious way. KiSeop swirled his arms around the waist of Seul and pulled the younger girl closer to him. He kissed Seul back in an impressive way as he tended his eyes to Kibum. 

 

Unknowingly, Kibum clenched his fists and moved forward to Seul and KiSeop. His eyes were swollen as if he ate something peppery. “Lee KiSeop is my boy friend now. Right, baby?”   Seul smuggedly said as she looked up to KiSeop. KiSeop smirked and nodded his head as a reply. Kibum’s heart was stupidly turning into pieces, like it was scattering to the floor without someone fixing it.

 

Seul along with KiSeop and SooHyun made their way to their house and left Kibum standing right there alone. 

 

                                                                              - - - - - - - - 

 

 

“Noona! I missed you! Good thing you’re back.”  Dong Ho jumped on the sofa where Seul was soothing her mind. Seul just beamed at Dong Ho’s action and just continued watching KBS on TV. Silence filled the air of the place until Dong Ho uttered something that made Seuls eyes widen in surprise.

 

“Noona. Please give Kibum hyung a second chance.”  Dong Ho begged with a puppy-eyes look in his Seul noona. Seul suddenly stood up and released a deep sigh.  “Dong Ho-ah. I don’t love him anymore.”  Seul uttered weakly.

 

 “You’re lying noona. You still love him. Admit it. Don’t you know how many times did Kibum hyung commit suicide? He has got lots of bruise especially in his hands. His CP’s wallpaper is your picture together! His room is full of letterings, Shin Seul is the name that is written. He always pent his self in his room and drink wines! He has rejected the girls who seduct him! For short, he changed because of you!”  Dong Ho finally completed his statement. He said everything about Kibums acts in the past few years, he unveiled it all without any doubts from him. He even fought for the feelings of Kibum hyung, he knew that Seul still loves Kim Kibum even though Seul kept on escaping from it. 

 

 “Huh? What? Are you.. Kidding me?”

 

- END -