Discovering Everything.

I'm not a TOY.

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

*Yay! Work is finally over! I can take a rest now and buy foods for my handsome Oppa. I'm pretty sure that he hasn't eaten his dinner yet. Oh damn. I already miss him.*

 

I stealthily smiled as our boss informed us that we can go back to our home, I even sighed in relief. I passed by to a store and bought the favorite food of SooHyun Oppa. Good thing I still have money left. I decided to traverse through the dark way that is a bit near to our house. I played my favorite song "Still In Love" by JYJ for me to prevent from being scared. While I was busy listening to the song.. I heard footsteps that were approaching me. I tried to ignore it and stay away from it but it kept on going near to me. 

 

"Shhhh! Shut Up! Turn off the music or else I will kiss you!"  A guy grabbed my waist and destined me to a corner. 

 

"I don't want to! Who are you to talk to me like that? Huh?"  I said with a sarcastic voice. I was having a useless fight with him when he suddenly covered my mouth and turned off the music. As he covered my mouth. A guy passed by near in front of us and it seemed like he was looking for someone. 

 

"Arg! You screwed up my night! Thanks to you!"  I yelled at the stranger as he gave me my phone. Before I left him, he grabbed my hand with full force and know what? Our face was almost nigh to each other's. 

 

"Ya! Strange girl or who ever you are. Thank you for saving me from danger though I was annoyed with your tough personality."  He said as he let go of me and stood up. I can't see anything. I was curious with his face. Ugh. These day was really strange! I met 2 strangers in one day. After he let go of my hand, I didn't answer him anymore and abruptly fairly quickly ran away from him. I reached home at almost 10:45 PM and I saw my SooHyun Oppa watching KBS on TV. 

 

"Why are you so late?"  SooHyun Oppa asked me as he raised his left eyebrow. I was a bit scared. 

 

"A problem just occurred on my work. Mianhaeyo Oppa. Have you eaten your dinner anyway?"  I lied to him and found a way to change our topic. 

 

"I haven't. I can smell the savory taste of my favorite food. Haha."  He chuckled and invited me to eat with him though I have already eaten my dinner. After we eat our dinner.. He told me to take a rest so that I could wake up early tomorrow. I nodded and followed his order. 

 

 [AFTER 8 HOURS]

 

- POV OF KiSEOP - 

 

"Boog! Boog!"  Oh darn! It was still 6:00 AM. Why did the maid knock on my door at these point of time? She should have knocked at 6:30 AM. I was so irritated with the noise made by our maid. 

 

"Come in."  I said as I robbed my eyes like a cat and stood up from bed. 

 

"Sir. Sorry for disturbing you but you have to wake up on this time. Your father needs to use your black car because of something important."  The maid told me as she made one step away. 

 

"What? Oh damn. How about his car? He shouldn't used mine! I'm planning to fetch my best friend Seul these day!"  My eyes widened as I heard that surprising information. I was nearly pissed off! I can't control my annoyance. I quickly took a bath and took the things that are needed. I didn't eat a lot of foods because I was lost in my mood. I left the house at 7:00 AM and started to walk going to Seul's house. I was so excited to see her again. 

 

"Jjang. I'm here waiting for you. Go outside."  I called Seul and asked her to go outside. 

 

"Eh? You're outside of the house? Why didn't you tell me? You surprised me! Okay. Wait for me. I'll be there in just a couple of minutes."  He answered me and turned off her phone. Oh great! She was correct. She arrived here in just a few minutes. We started to walk and talked about some stuffs. 

 

"Jjang.."  I said in a meek voice. "I missed you a lot."  I added as I held her hands. I think she already forgot about holding the hands of each other. We always did these since we were a child and I really miss this thing. 

 

"Oh. I missed you more! You really held my hands huh? Yay! I miss these thing."  She smiled at me as she tightened holding my hand. I thought she already forgot about our buoyant memories. We continued on walking and holding the hands of each other. We didn't give malice on it and considered it like our love for each other as best friends. But the truth is.. I was really falling in love with my best friend. I've been keeping these huge secret for almost 9 years. 

 

As soon as we arrived at our school.. Girls were panting again. 

 

"Oppa. These girls must be crazy!"  Seul told me as he fluttered our hands. 

 

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

I never thought that KiSeop oppa would fetch me at home. We went to school together while holding the hands of each other. I missed that unforgettable thing! As we arrived at our school.. I wondered why did the girls pant. Maybe there was a guy that was popular near us? I had no idea about it. 

 

"Haha. I thought you already knew about it Jjang."  KiSeop laughed as he showed a smile at those brutal panting girls. 

 

*Huh? I don't get it! Why did KiSeop oppa smile at those cruel girls? These guy is insane too.*

 

"KiSeoppie! KiSeoppie! Oh my god I'm gonna die! His damn hot body, perfect face and deadly killer smile!"  I heard a girl screaming KiSeop Oppa's name. Ugh. So KiSeop oppa was the reason why they were panting? 

 

"Oppa. You're not that famous, aren't you?"  I said in a childish voice as I hit her arm. 

 

"So you finally got it."  He nodded as he winked at me. 

 

"Oh. Oppa. Its my time now. I should go to Social Studies class now. Lets meet on covered court later."  I left her with a hug from me and went to my Social Studies class. Okay. Another challenge to face again! Boredom would kill me again. I waited for the time to pass by and at last.. Class was over! It was already 11:30 AM. I had to wait for KiSeop oppa on the covered court. 

 

I had to wait for KiSeop Oppa's text message so I just kept on gazing at my cellphone. As I was about to answer my phone.. I bumped into a guy again. That guy was drinking a warm coffee and that coffee was thrown on my uniform.

 

*Oh damn! Not now! Ugh. I bumped into a guy again! Tsk.

 

"Oh Miss!"  The guy dropped his warm coffee in surprised. Wait.. That voice was familiar to me, I think I have heard that voice. 

 

"What the---- Ugh! Not now!"  I kept my phone on my pocket as I took my handkerchief. As I took my handkerchief from my bag.. All of a sudden, the guy took the handkerchief from me! :| He did something unsavory. He was the one who was wiping the warm coffee that was thrown on my uniform. 

 

- POV OF KiBUM - 

 

What an awesome day! I bumped into a girl and threw the coffee on her. I was about to have a date with Reiah. I took the handkerchief from her and wiped the mess that I made. 

 

"Stop it."  The girl told me with a serious face.

 

"Huh?"  I wondered. 

 

"I said stop it! Its ticklish. Give me my handkerchief."  I followed her order and saw her smile. 

 

"Whats your name? I'm Kim Kibum anyway."  I introduced myself to her without waiting for her answer. 

 

"I'm Shin Seul. A transferee here at Ubiquitous Academy."  She answered me with a little smile on her face. She's quite preachy and I was a bit wistful to her beauty. I shook hands with her but.. 

 

"Ya! ! Stop stealing Kibum from me!"  Reiah strangely appeared from somewhere and rushed into Seul. She tweaked Seul's hair that caused Seul to unexpectedly fall on the ground. 

 

"What are you doing to Kibum? Want to be played by Kibum too? Huh? Only the girls who are willing to be played by Kibum can own him! Don't expect too high !"  Reiah added as she pointed to Seul. I never thought that Reiah was this kind of stupid girl. 

 

"Ya! Reiah-sshi. Stop it. She's hurting. I don't want to play a love game with that unknown girl. Look what you have done. Haha."  I evilly chuckled at Seul. Crowds were watching her too and bursting out of laughter. I can't stop laughing at her until someone came. Everyone turned into silence even me. 

 

"Will you guys please shut up? Instead of laughing you should have helped my best friend!"  Best friend? It was KiSeop who came. KiSeop was pretty popular here at our school but I was more popular than him. 

 

"Oppa.."  Seul looked at KiSeop and spoke in a pity voice. I just laughed secretly so that KiSeop won't do anything to me but deep inside.. I was really insane. I can't stop laughing at Seul even the people around me. But KiSeop was there so people will be quiet. 

 

- END - 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Kinda . Right? HAHA. Sorry. Look forward to the next chapter! :D