I curse the person who did this.

I'm not a TOY.

 

- POV OF SEUL -

 

How did I get here? How did this happen without knowing and seeing everything? Why? Is that just a stupid dream or a rapid graze of the time? How come? Oh . I'm so confused over this fudge instant!  

 

I shook my head in confusion followed by crying out loud the word “Oppa”   while my two hands were concussing the shoulders of my best friend. He was lifelessly lying down on the ground, the bloods coming from his lunged arm were like a bird being liberated from its cage, those bloods were scattering all over the ground.

 

"Seul-ah. We should bring him to the hospital. He's losing blood."  Kibum worriedly said as he tried to lift my best friend up and carry him towards his black car. We were on a rush. My hands were filled with bloods of my best friend, I didn’t mind it at all though. My mind was loaded of tension, my heart was having an irregular palpitation and I was all at a loss. 

 

"Go first. He will be lying down on you."  Kibum motioned me to get inside his car and so I did. My best friend was lying on my lap now, I burst out of tears as I saw his unconscious face. I released the white handkerchief from the pocket of my jeans and dabbed it on the stabbed area part of his body. 

 

I was gently sliding my hands on the cheeks of his meek face. Kibum was driving so fast, it seemed like all the sinister and baffled things were attached on us. "J.. Jjang."  I all of the sudden heard the voice of my best friend. I looked at him with wided eyes and wiped off the tears filled with displeasures and tensions. 

 

"Oppa. Hold on. Please. Don't leave me. I need you in my whole life."  I pleaded as a tear from the right side of my eyes rolled down again on my crybaby face. I promised. Once I knew the person who has done this, I will doubtlessly kill him, put him into death and murder him without a mercy on me. 

 

"I will.. never ever.. le-leave you. T-thats a must-promise."  KiSeop oppa gripped my hands and abruptly let out a groan because of the pain that he was suffering into now. My anger turned even more severe. The promise that I just mentioned lately was completely imprinted on my shattered heart and my confused mind. 

 

[ AT THE HOSPITAL ] 

 

"I'm sorry. You couldn't enter the emergency room."  The nurse gruffly removed my hands from gripping onto the steel of the bed where my KiSeop oppa was lying down. Such a rude nurse for doing it to me, fudge him. Tss. The doctor together with three nurses entered the emergency room to examine the condition of my best friend, they left me in front of the door. 

 

I was waiting for my oppa to come out but the 30 minutes of expectancy seemed like infinite hours."What hospital is that?"  My glamor SooHyun oppa said in a surprised voice while I was talking with him through phone. Yes. I already told him what happend to me and to my best friend, how did the stupid predator lunge him with a penknife and how did I get here. He’s way too apprehensive to understand neither my part nor the place of others. "St. Mary's Hospital."  I answered back as I sniffed a bit as if I was a dog. 

 

The phone that I was using belongs to Kibum, I just decided to borrow his phone, I dropped my phone earlier when I was being sovereignty to the kidnapper. After giving him his phone, I suddenly felt my legs being suppled from the incident that had happened or for short; I had a major breakdown in front of this playboy, Kibum.

 

"Seul-ah. Don't give up. Everything will end in a fair way."  Kibum lifted me from sitting on the floor with my stooped head looking down like a little kid. As he lifted me, I leaned my forehead against his chest and cuddled his body with both of my hands, releasing all the resentments that I had been feeling. "Stop crying. I'm here to support and help you find the stupid man. I will do my very best."  He sweetly murmured while the smooth palm of his hand was gently sliding through my scruffy hair, made by the idiot predator who kidnapped me. 

 

"I curse the person who did this. Who did all the things that are currently happening! I will find him and have a revenge!"  I said while my forehead was whacking back and forth against his chest, my heart was loaded with rage, spleen and all the things that were evilly existing. I was out of my mind but there was still one thing that I hear; The of sound coming again from the deepest area of my heart; 

 

BOOM!

 

BOOM!

 

BOOM!

 

Even here? My love for Kibum didn't even take a rest or shut up for just a few hours. Tsh. What kind of heart I have had? Ohh please. Rest in peace for a while then rouse up after this confusing turbulence. "Don't course him. You haven't known the reason why he did it."  I didn’t even notice that Kibum was uttering a statement. What did he say? Don’t curse him? Whats the purpose of not cursing the person? That person should be on hell for doing this. 

 

"Wh-what do you m-mean?"  My mind that was dumbfounded a while ago turned even more puzzled mind because of his confusing sentence. I didn’t get the main point of telling me those. Does he know about this? What am I thinking? No. Kibum isn’t involved about this problem and besides, he loves me like what he had said before. "Oh. What I meant was --"  He was about to say something when a nurse interrupted us. 

 

"I'm sorry to be a nuisance for the two of you but I have to say something. Is Lee KiSeop the name of the dashed patient?"  The nurse said as he took a glance at the list of the patients that he was holding, he was playing with the pen while it was swinging left going to the right side. All of the sudden, a flashback came into my mind again, on how did the stupid predator stab my best friend. Both Kibum and I slowly nodded our head as a show of approval. 

 

"Sorry to say but he needs a blood. He has lost a lot of bloods due to the stabbed part. He's a Type A. He needs it now."  The nurse told us and bit the bottom of his lips, showing us a worried face about the current condition of my best friend. Ohhh wait. I'm a Type A! Exactly. I can tell the nurse that I would love to help my best friend by transferring him a blood from me. I already knew that it hurts but I had to, its for the sake of my oppa. 

 

"A is my blood. I'm willing to transfer and help my best friend."  I released a deep sigh as I looked down for a moment, trying to hide the dread feeling that I was feeling inside me. The adrenaline was rapidly running through my veins. Yes. I felt those without expectations. 

 

"Are you sure?"  The jerk playboy beside me held my chin up and asked me to assure if I was really certain with my last statement. He was looking at me with puppy-melting eyes. I slowly nodded my head and faked a smile at him. He then cuddled me and kissed me on my forehead, effortly making my courage become stronger than before. The nurse pulled my hand from holding the hand of Kibum and dragged me into the room where the process will occur. 

 

- POV OF KiSEOP - 

 

[ AFTER THE BLOOD TRANSFUSiON ]

 

I felt a quite a bit hurt from my left arm with a white coat on it, it was like a dab protecting something from being touched. The teeming beam or rays of the sun roused me up from sleeping. I tried to widen my eyes but the vision that I was seeing was blurry, it was a fuzzy thing. I looked around the room and saw a preachy girl sleeping just beside me, it was my best friend; Shin Seul. 

 

"Oppa. You're finally awake!"  She said in a gleeful voice. I noticed something on his right hand, something was covering it and I saw a small-like-trickle of red blood on it.  What happened? All I could remember was I was stabbed by a man because of being an egis to Kibum and to my best friend Seul. How did I get here? 

 

"Whats.. that?"  I nasty asked my best friend as I sat on the bed, perchancing to get a vivid view on the thing that my index finger pointed onto. "Uh. This? You lost a lot of blood last night so since we're both type A, the nurses did a blood transfusion."  She said, it seemed like she wasn’t on pain after being bounded on that condition. I was wondering why she did that. I can’t remember anything. Just the incident that happened last night. 

 

"Oppa. This I promise you. I curse the person who did this. I will verily find him."  She stood up and sat beside me while her face was approaching my face. I chuckled a bit upon hearing those sweet sentences from her but she was a little fearsome best friend, I never thought that she could do a matter like that. 

 

Her face was gradually approaching into mine. Was she planning to kiss me on my lips? No. It couldn’t happen again between us. She was just mocking me around and fooling me as if I didn’t know her true ludicrous attitude but yet she kept on moving her face into mine until.. 

 

"Good morning! Breakfast time."  SooHyun hyung abruptly slammed the door and light-heartedly appeard from somewhere I can’t determine. "Ohh. Did I disturb you guys?"  He stopped from walking towards us upon seeing the movement of the face of his little sister, I was sure as hell that he was perplexed with his. My best friend Seul curved a smirk on her face first and just kissed me on my forehead followed by cuddling me tight as if we didn’t meet each other for 2 decades. SooHyun hyung then placed down the foods for our breakfast and ate those together. 

 

A/N: I'm not in my mood. :| You guys know the reason. :( Its because of Kibum's and Alexander's departure. :((((