Those stupid jokes made me weak.

I'm not a TOY.

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

"Lets go home."  I said as I stopped on acting like there were dirts on my attire. I have already thought that KiSeop oppa would kiss me suddenly but I didn't make a move. I was just gazing at his eyes while his gentle face was approaching mine little by little. 

 

"Jjang. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you but.. Something urged me to do that unlovely thing. I really am."  KiSeop oppa told me as we walked through the shadow of the post. 

 

"..."  I didn't utter a piece of word. I just sighed as I bowed my head and put my hands on the pocket of my black jacket. I was out of my mind at that time because that kiss that occurred between us was my first kiss. While I was looking down.. KiSeop oppa abruptly stopped and I saw his teary red eyes. 

 

"Mianhaeyo Oppa. I was just surprised with the kiss."  I approached him as I released a handkerchief from the pocket of my jeans. I wiped off his tears and I was the one who started crying.

 

"Jjang. Please forgive me for what I did. I know that you're a little upset. We're just feeling the same way."   He answered me and smirked once. I didn't know what would I say so I just decided to hug him and mitigate his feelings. 

 

"Stop crying. Seeing you crying makes me weak. Lets just go back home and forget that stupid thing."  I broke off the hug and dragged his hands going towards to his black car. While we were on the car.. Both of us weren't saying a word. He just kept on driving me back home while I just kept biting my lower lip. 

 

[ 9:45 PM - SEUL's HOME ] 

 

"Oppa-sshi. Don't forget the thing that I told you a while ago."  I showed him a fake smile from my face before he leaves me. We didn't hug nor saying any sweet words to each otherhe just left me with a smile on his face. 

 

*Does this circumstance need to happen? That kiss might ruin our friendship and I don't want that stupid thing to happen. KiSeop is one of my weaknesses! I can't bear losing him.*

 

I entered the home with a depressed-like-face and a weak move. SooHyun Oppa noticed so I tried to put a smile on my face at least but he still noticed it. 

 

"Ya. Don't try to avoid me, I have already known your real attitude."  SooHyun oppa yelled as he put down the book that he was reading a while agoI sat beside him. 

 

"Did something happen between you and KiSeop?"  He asked me first and I just nodded in reply. "Then what?"  He added. 

 

*Should I tell SooHyun oppa or be a perjurer to him again? Oh damn! Help me. :/ I don't know what I am going to do. Ugh. I should tell the truth. SooHyun oppa understands me anytime.*

 

"We climbed up on a tree. Then.. I didn't notice that a spider was attached on my arm, of course, I will freak out. I fell off the ground and.. KiSeop oppa approached me then.. Something happened that I didn't like. He kissed me Oppa."  I said as I bit my lower lip and bowed my head again. I was so ashamed and having a teary eye on that time.

 

"Where?"  He asked and I just pointed on my lips. His eyes widened followed by tapping my left shoulder. 

 

"Oppa.. I don't know what to do. I'm so distraught about this."  I hugged my oppa together with a teary red eyes from my pitiful face. "Just sleep and forget everything that happened."  SooHyun oppa stood up and brought me on my room to have an enough rest. 

 

- POV OF KiSEOP - 

 

I kissed my own best friend.. I kissed the girl that I treated like my everything..Now tell meam I the most idiot best friend in the whole world? I didn't mean to kiss herthe main reason was I'm really falling in love with her. I like her. iNDEED! 

 

"Seeing you crying makes me weak."  I heard that heaven's sentence from Seul-sshi. I had no idea why but it made me feel like I'm on heavenI even giggled like heck.

 

*So I'm her weakness? Was that the meaning of that statement? Ugh. Since we have a little misunderstandingI'm planning to do something cruel. I should try her prowessI'm gonna act like I'm avoiding her and I'm mad at her. Lets start a plan.

 

I was going to try the prowess and how long does Seul endure my anger. I was planning to pretend like I've got mad at her and I don't want to see her anymore. Is that an offensive plan? YeaI know it is. I decided to call SooHyun to inform him about my crazy idea. 

 

"Yoboseyo? Why did you call me?"  SooHyun hyung answered the phone. 

 

"Has Seul told you the incident that happened earlier?"  I asked as I lie down on my bed. 

 

"Ne. KiSeop why did you do that? Tsk. Look what happened to her, I guess she's not on her mood. It was her first kiss."  I heard him sigh in annoyance but he wasn't mad at me. I have already known that he was just concerned about his sister's condition. 

 

"I'll explain it to you further soon. I need you SooHyun. I have a plan to do to your pretty sister."  I took a deep breathI don't know if I'm gonna continue my plan. I just wanted to try the prowess of my best friend Seulif she's gonna bother me or get worried about me. 

 

I explained everything to SooHyun hyung and good thing he understood me yet he didn't agree on some ideas so I just removed those unacceptable ideas. 

 

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

(AFTER 7 HOURS - 6:30 AM) 

 

Another day to start again with the wretched people on school. I was eating my breakfast with my SooHyun oppa when he said something that caused me to choke. 

 

"Dongsaeng-sshi. Your best friend KiSeop is planning to do something to you so don't believe on him."  SooHyun oppa took the pitcher as he put a water on my drinking glass. 

 

"What? I don't get it."  I gulped for a moment and stopped from eating. 

 

"Just don't believe on his stupid acts. Mark on your mind that its all just a joke."  He smiled at me as he took his jacket and kissed me on my forehead before leaving me. I shook my head in molestation and just kept on my mind his advice. 

 

"And Kiseop is not going to fetch you up."  He addedI just nodded in reply. Knowing that KiSeop oppa wouldn't fetch me hurts my heart a lot. 

 

I left the house after brushing my teeth and arrived on school at exact 7:15 AM. I sat on the bench of our school and waited for the time to pass byI saw KiSeop oppa alighted from his car so I approached him. 

 

"Oppa! Oppa!"  I called him with a childish voice so that he will notice me. I know that he wouldn't resist my pitiful face. 

 

"What?!"  He answer me in annoyance and looked at me with a frightening eyes.

 

"Oppa, are you mad at me? Why are you acting like that?"  I said as I bit my lower lip and put my right hand on his shoulder. I was having a teary red eyes on that time.

 

"What do you think?"  He asked me in a rugged voice as he removed my hand from his shoulders. "Yes. I am mad at you."  He opted. 

 

"What? How could you be mad at me? Did I do something wrong? Oppa! You must be kidding me."  I can't believe that he was mad at me. 

 

"You don't care. Go away! I don't need you!"  He shouted as he left me going towards to dance class. The tears finally rolled through my shameful face. 

 

*! Whats going on? SooHyun oppa gave me an advice that I shouldn't believe on KiSeop oppa but why am I crying? Try to be daring Shin Seul-ah! He was just trying your prowess! Don't let him ruin your day!*

 

I chased KiSeop oppa so he can elaborate these things that are currently happening to us. I tried to hide my tears so he won't treat me like a weak best friend. 

 

"Oppa! I know this is just a joke."  I tired to be strong in front of him and looked at the left sidetrying not to see his fearsome stunning eyes. 

 

"Huh! Do I look like kidding you?  I am NOT kidding you as well Seul."  He put his hands on the pocket of his pants. 

 

*WHAT? Is this all really a stupid joke or is he really being serious? What the heck! He even called me on my own name! He's not calling me Jjang anymore! What do I do? I'm beginning to be weak! Come on Seul-ah! You're strong enough. Right?

 

"Animnida! This is all just a stupid joke! Oppa!"  My tears rolled down my meek face.

 

- POV OF KiSEOP - 

 

*Damn! Why did I say that? I didn't mean to say it. I shouldn't be doing this stupid joke! I'm hurting my best friend now. Tears! Tears! I'm trying to hide my tears!

 

"Ugh. Don't call me oppa!"  I stomped my feet in annoyance and made one step away from her. 

 

"What?"  Her jaws dropped. 

 

I shouldn't have said that thingI'm being stupid now. KiSeoppie! Make a move or just leave her so everything will end here! 

 

"Its already 7:45 AM. Annyeong Seul-ah! I don't feel like calling you Jjang."  I left him crying like a little kid in front of the principal's office. I just headed to my dance room and acted like everything was well-ordered between us.

 

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

*He won.. I lost.. I believed him.. I'm such a weak best friend. What should I do now? Am I that easy to him? He treated me like a stranger to him. Why? Why did he do that? I can't bear losing himeverything will be fine.*

 

As soon as KiSeop oppa left meI just headed to my first subject and did pretend like I'm OK. I entered my first subject with a pitiful face and just sat on my proper place just beside the glass window wherein I can see those beautiful nature's gift. 

 

While our teacher was discussingI was just looking outside through the glass window. I wasn't listening to our discussion nor discern my classmate that was calling me. 

 

"Shin Seul-ah, you OK?"  I heard Young Mi asking me whats happening to me.

 

"A little."  I showed her a fake smile and continued looking outside. 

 

"Are you sure? You look pale, having a weak face and aura."  OMG. Young Mi was amazingshe guessed it correct. I just nodded my head and took a deep breath. 

 

Every discussion on our every subject made me feel bored and weak.. I can't stop thinking about what happened a while agothe way KiSeop oppa called me on my own name and heard him saying 2 words that hurt.. GO AWAY. 

 

At exact 4:00 PMour teacher informed us that we can go back to our home now. As I went to the covered courtI saw KiSeop oppa with Alexander and Kevin. Alexander and Kevin were one of the famous dancers in our schoolOh wellI forgot that I'm a dancer here in our school. -_-

 

*The way KiSeop oppa makes me smile and laughthe way he talks and hold my handsthe way he tells me sweet random words.. It was all gone. I already miss those thingsI want it back.*

 

I was about to go home when someone appeared from nowhere and grabbed my waist that caused me to be sticked with him. 

 

"Ya. Let go of me."  I said as I pouted and saw that it was Kim Kibum. OKwe have met again.

 

"Oh Shin Seul. We meet again."  He said in a erted voice while holding my back. 

 

"And so?"  I added in an obnoxious voice as I pinched his stomach that caused him to scream in pain. 

 

"Tsk. I like you. Be my girl friend for one day."  He said as he grabbed my waist again. These guy is crazydoes he think that I'm that easy to get? And besidesI don't like him at all. 

 

"You're such a playboy! For one day? What do you think? Huh!"  I said as I pushed himI just continued my walk and being such a weak best friend. 

 

As I arrived at home.. I quickly changed my uniform into a pretentious dress and planned to go into a club to lessen my grief.

 

- END - 

AUTHOR's NOTE: Please look forward to the Chapter 5. Something humorous and unexpected will occur between the odd Weak Seul and Mr. Playboy Kibum. Forgive me for being a random author. x)