Is this really the new beginning?

I'm not a TOY.

A/N: I'm back! LOL. Sorry for the very late update. Been so busy due to school activities. -_____- Anyway. My birthday is approaching fast. LMFAO. April o7 is my big day. Mark your calendar OK? ;b Just kidding. This chapter might be somewhat short. Im on a rush. :/ Hope you will like this chapter. ;A;

@YukiMary: Did you really put me under your favorite list? REALLY? OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG. I'm blushing right now! LMFAO. Thank you for your supportive comments my dear! <3 

@Kyudream: Its okay my dear. Here's the update. :) 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - -

I nodded my head as a reply. I looked behind when I heard the weak voice of my best friend as she took the last step upon going down stairs. Oppa-ah. I feel like.. Im going to have a breakdown.” I stood up immediately and looked at her face keenly. Weak aura and pale face, as usual. SooHyun hyung followed my action and approached Seul to touch her forehead.

“You.. You’re sick dongsaeng.

After that, Seul fainted on the floor.

- - - - - - - - - -

-- POV OF THE AUTHOR - 

Seul was rushed into the nearest hospital that SooHyun and KiSeop found while they were driving. The girl who fainted kinda got a bruise on her forehead due to his sudden loss of conciousness. Seeing Seul lying down on a bed in the hospital made SooHyun weep even more.  Both SooHyun and KiSeop managed themselves to just wait for Seul to come out and keep in touch with the incoming results. 

 

The two of them were shivering to the death, being uneasy, trying to soothe their minds through playing games on their CP but it didn’t work out though. They still ended crying like little young kids on the corner. Not long after, the doctor came out from the room with somewhat long white paper placed on his left hand. Their scruple had gone even worse as if it will kill them. The doctor then made his way to the two handsome guys and released a deep sigh. 

“Are you Shin SooHyun?” The doctor spoke out as he pointed the tip of his index finger to the worried guy right in front of him. SooHyun widened his eyes in suddenness, he weakly nodded his head as a show of an approval answer. “Theres something wrong with that catchy yet weak girl inside.We couldn’t determine her illness.” The doctor rolled his eyes into SooHyun, showing a worried action too to the condition of Seul. 

“Mwo? What do you mean? Is her illness that severe?”  Soohyun cocked his head in ache that he abruptly felt when he heard the statement of the doctor in front of him. He did a facepalm move as he let out a short growl from his throat, he was excessively hurt by that sentence. 

“From what I have seen, its not really an illness. In my thought, she’s over depressed, she needs a long hiatus. She needs to stay away from the things that have been torturing her or else. It might cause into a serious disease.”

Unknowingly, KiSeop suddenly kicked the wooden-like-wall in his right side as he bit the bottom of his lip. He knew the reason of this WHY questions, the reason of why is his best friend suffering from this kind of pain. The only guy that his best friend had LOVED more than her life is no other than the oh-so-called Mr. Playboy-slash-Kim Kibum. 

“Does she really need to keep distance? If yes, I have no idea where we would go.” SooHyun rolled his eyes to the doctor and tried to calm himself. SooHyun and Seul were not rich nor poor, the level of their life was average BEFORE but now? Everything has been ruined because of a stupid-playboy-guy notable as Kim Kibum. 

The doctor then shrugged his shoulders followed by feeling sorry for SooHyun and KiSeop as well. Mrs. Lee, the mother of KiSeop, suddenly came dashing to KiSeop with a concerned aura imprinted on her still-pretty-face. “Umma.” KiSeop mouthed to his mother in surprised. 

“KiSeop. Could we talk for a while? Just an important thing.” Mrs. Lee tugged the shirt of KiSeop as if she was scurrying to tell KiSeop that important thingy. SooHyun showed a respect through bowing his head and entering the room where Seul was. KiSeop then followed the way of his Umma as he ran his fingers to his hair and flipped it.

- - - - - - - - - - -

“What are you saying Umma? No!” KiSeop blurted out in hatred because of the previous statement of his Umma. He didnt have an intention of leaving his best friend, he didn’t want to break his promise to his best friend which was FOREVER BEST FRIENDS. But his mother kept on repeating her statement like a heck, saying that its for their own well-being and wanna know what was that all about? Look forward to the next dialogue. 

“Its for our own company and family’s development. Just please manage our company on America. Didn’t we tell you that when you were still young? You’re going to handle our company there when you become 18 years old and this is the right time!” Mrs. Lee snarled in annoyance while concussing the shoulders of her son. Yes, they have been managing a company in America which was compromised to be the future business of KiSeop. But KiSeop was too hard-headed, he wanted to  handle that  business but promise is a promise. He promised to his best friend Shin Seul that they will grow old together and have a strong friendship. 

“Umma, if you want me to handle that, let Seul and SooHyun hyung be with me.” KiSeop snickered attractively while waiting for the answer of his mom. He knew that his mom will agree on his line. Just wait.  Her mom would never let her son become foolish just because of a girl that she had known for a long time. “What else could I do? OKAY. Agree.” See? Her mom finally complianted with the agreement that her son actually made. What a powerful Lee KiSeop. 

Afterwards, KiSeop and Mrs. Lee made their way to the place where Seul and SooHyun were. They saw SooHyun watching and taking care of her sister with full of love in his heart. Their heart almost dissolved as they saw the two. A thought or an idea ran into the mind of Mrs. Lee, she realized that her son Lee KiSeop was right. SooHyun and Seul need their help and also, its for their better and pleasant future. 

“Hyung! Hyung! We’re going to America by next week!” KiSeop jumped into SooHyun as he gleefully flicked the right cheek of his hyung. “Whaaaaaaaaaat?” Seul and SooHyun both grumbled in chorus. SooHyun then mischievously pinched the stomach of KiSeop that made him shout in pain. Having been focused in the situation, a 17 years old cute guy with a mushroom hair entered the room with flowers and chocolate placed in his hands. 

It was..

Shin Dong Ho visiting his noona, Shin Seul. 

“Noona! You are alive!” Dong Ho jumped in light-heartedly followed by cuddling his Seul noona as if he was the boyfriend of the older girl. Seul hugged him back but a tears rolled down into her meek face as she remembered their conversation lately. The conversation which she and his brother did deal with KiSeop’s random idea. “You’re so sweet my baby mushroom DongDong. Your noona isn’t dead.” Seul first wiped her tears off and melodiously mumbled that statement, trying to hide her tears from the puppy-look-alike guy right in front of her. 

“My baby mushroom DongDong-ah, promise me you’re going to behave ok? Your noona is going to America by next week.” Seul released a deep sigh, ignoring the pain that she had felt from the deepest area of her heart, she then lightly clasped the cheeks of Dong Ho. Silence, loneliness and hesitation conquered the atmosphere of the room. “No one’s going to save me from bad guys. But for my one and only noona, I would become daring.” 

Dong Ho weakly beamed at his noona while opening the box of chocolate, intending to just eat those with the people surrounding them. All of them just burst out of laughter when Dong Ho greedily ate the chocolate with his sick noona. Seul then kissed the forehead of the younger guy that made Dong Ho shriek in happiness. “A kiss from my noona could make me a better guy.” Dong Ho thought to himself as he offered Mrs. Lee a piece of the food yet a delicate chocolate. 

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

Kim Kibum..

 Kim Kibum..

Kim Kibum..

He’s still the one I love. The guy who aroused me from my restless world back then but now everything has been changed. He ruined my entire life, rotten my soul without doubts and made me feel like my existence doesn’t have a little value. 

AM I THAT EASY TO HIM TO PLAY WITH? 

I became his stupidest toy.  He spoiled every little thing in me especially my heart. KiSeop oppa decided to take us with him for my goodness sake, for me to rest my mind and to move forward. To find a guy that was really meant for me, a better guy that could make my future preferably. I didn’t want to be a TOY again, I didn’t to have a broken heart scattered into pieces. America? Yes, I did agree with the idea of my best friend but is this really the new beginning or is it just a way of  pretending that I’m not stupidly in love with Kibum anymore? 

Forgetting and accepting the truth are the only way that my SooHyun oppa lectured me. “Dongsaeng. You ready? Lets go.” SooHyun oppa strummed my back as he carried all the bags. I nodded my head in reply and followed his way. I guess this is the best way to keep distance from the guy that I have once loved. I thank Kibum for teaching me the impossible things that only a rare guy can make. I wanted a new life, a new life where I can find myself being with someone who deserves my tears and my candid love. 

GOODBYE KIBUM. GOODBYE SEOUL.