Bubbly Feeling.

I'm not a TOY.

A/N: While reading this chapter. I'm pleading you to listen to this: http://youtu.be/_InsW2DBftUThank you! ♥  Its "I think I"  by Byul. ;3 

 

- POV OF KiSEOP - 

 

So Kibum has been courting my stubborn peachy best friend? Oh I see. Why didn't she quickly tell me? UGH. When I heard that sensational statement from the very own gossip mouth of Sang Heemy heart was excessively torned into pieces. I was freaking jealous over it for short. What if she falls in love with that jerk playboy and then be one of the stupid victims of Kibum? What if she loses time for me and quickly forgets about the moments that we had shared? Questions have been overturning me but I still have a huge trust on my best friendshe would never do it to me.

 

"I think I love you kuron-gabwayo. Cause I miss you kudae-man omsumyon.."  I heard the song "I think I"   from the pocket of my jeans while I was driving my black car, the song I think I  was our theme song of my best friend Seul. I quickly released my phone from my pocket and saw the name of my best friend on the screen, calling me. "Yoboseyo?"  I answered the phone call from herstupidly wondering why did she call me at this point of time. 

 

"Oppa. Meet me at the COEX Mall."  Seul said while chasing her hard breathe. What the heck is with this girl? UGH. "OK. I'm on my way now."  I quickly deceased the phone and made my trend even faster than lately. I was so worried about herhearing her hard breathe made me feel like she was on danger. 

 

[ AT THE COEX MALL ] 

 

"Why are you wearing an outfit like that?"  I nasty asked my best friend standing in front of me, wearing an unexplained dress. Damn it. Whats up with her and whats going on with me? Why am I so obnoxious to her today? I hate you Lee KiSeop. Don't forget that she's your best friend, control yourself. 

 

"Uh. Me? I passed by here so that I could change my cloth and --"  I didn't let her finish her stupid sentence. I was madly curious about what was going on with her, I know this isn't right but she's my best friend. I should be aware. "And why did you pass by here?"  I raised my right eyebrow as if I was spleened at her actions. 

 

"Kibum's life was on danger lately so I tried to save his life. He almost drowned on the pool a while ago. I got wet thats why I changed my attire! Got it?"  She exclaimed at me, I saw her teary red eyes intenting to be a crybaby again. I know I was so stupid earlier for not letting her to finish her sentence. "Sorry."  That was the only thing that I can say. I hugged her tight, showing a sincere apology from me for what I had done at her. I didn't mean to hurt her or whatsoever, I was just really worried at her acts nowadays. 

 

"Its OK Oppa."  She hugged me back followed by spanking tappin my back as if she was worried at my feelings too. Through her severe hugI felt her love for me as her best friend and that made me feel contented. I guess, being with my best friend is the sweetest and most buoyant day of my life.  

 

- POV OF KiBUM - 

 

[ 5 DAYS LATER - MONDAY : DECEMBER 8]

 

Finally! I thoroughly exceeded myself from having a sickness. Thank you to my toy Seul-sshi for instructing me how to treat myself. I already miss that dope girl. Its been a long time since I played with some flirt girls on the campus and know what? I haven't forgotten the thing that Min Ji had done to me. Now I know the reason of ing me into the pool. I forgot that I played with the heart of Ji-Hye, the best friend of Min Ji, thats why she did that stupid thing to me.  

 

"So. How are you feeling now?"  Eli suddenly chucked my shoulder as if he was scurrying to catch my attention upon looking at Sunny's seductive prefect figure body. Oh gawd. She was ing hot with that short dress but too bad she was taken by Siwon. UGH. What am I thinking? erted me. I even forgot to answer the question of this idiot boy beside me.

 

"I'm feeling better now. Have you seen Seul?"  I stopped staring at Sunny as I rolled my eyes into Eli, meekly asking him a question about Seul. I missed that poor little girl even though I consider her as my new toy. Eli just shrugged his shoulders looking at me in an innocent eyes. 

 

" Where the heck is that girl? Ugh. Anyways I have a plan."  I did fairly buffet the left arm of Eli followed by winking at him as if I was really planning to do with Seul. "Mwo?"  His eyes widened in surprised. 

 

"I just thought of this a few days ago. I guess Seul-ah doesn't have a plan of being my girl friend so lets kidnap her. I need your help Eli."  I said while smirking evilly, my feet were swaying over the stream and continuous flow of the air that was currently traversing in front of us. About the plan; I was effingly planning to kidnap Seul to make her satisfied with my coax acts, melodious words and for short.. For her to be amplied with my LiVE GAME. 

 

"OKAY. If you say so. I'll just handle those. I wanna see Seul being stupidly played by the famous jerk playboy Kim Kibum."  Eli uttered as a wicked smirk formed onto his tamed face,he was looking upon the sky while saying those. I explained everything to Eliabout the plan, when, where and all the things that were indeed necessary. I hope all of my sinister deeds would work out without being frustrated and futiled. 

 

 - - - - - - - - 

 

UGH. Why does time fly so fast? Everything seems to end repidly without knowing the current time and actions. OH WELL. Life really does . It was already 9:30 PM and I have gotten nothing to do but wait. It was Monday today. Right? Seul had a work tonight on the Korean Restaurant that she has been working on, I should fetch her up.  

 

Since the Restaurant was quite a bit near my house, I just decided to walk so that I could have some fun time with my toy Seul-sshi. I took a brief walk until I reached the restaurant that I had said lately, I stopped for a moment as I saw a guy talking with Seul. It seemed like it was a significant conversation. 

 

"Baby!"  I melodiously cried out after seeing the complete conversation of Seul with a guy. Why did I call her Baby? Is she mine? She's not yet mine but soon she will be completely and eventually mine after the plan. I'm so desperate. Right? But thats the real me, no one could ever change me except for the girl whom I do really love and thats Mary. 

 

"Ya! Why are you here? How dare you calling me Baby in front of my manager!"  She turned her face into me, looking at me with vexated eyes for what I just did earlier. I already knew that thing, this girl would be keenly mad at me again, I must be demured tonight. 

 

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

ARGGGGGG! Why did he call me Baby  in front of my manager? That was so embarrasing! He should have not be here. I was intensely sure that my night would be super duper ed up again because of him. Go away. I don't wanna see you . 

 

"Oh I see. That was your manager? Sorry baby."  Kibum put his arms around my waist as he mocked me with his annoying sentence. As he twisted his arms around my waist, he suddenly dragged me out of the place and walked while her arms were still around my waist.

 

"I told you not to call me Baby! Loose your arms around my waist or else I'll smack your irritating face with my mighty hands!"  I warned him as if I would really do it without any hesitation from me. He was just smirking and giggling with my words. Damn this evil with me! Is he insane? Tsssss. So my night was exhaustively worned by this guy but there was 2 words that I repented; IRRITATING FACE. His face was not that irritating. Instead he was inducely charming and damn enticing that could make a girl get over him in just a few seconds. 

 

"Whatever. If you don't want a thing that is like this. I should change it into this."   his smugged words. He arrogantly spoke that damn sentence followed by removing her arms around my waist and changed it into putting his hands around my shoulders. There was no change, it was still the same but however, there was nothing that I could do so I just complianted with that. 

 

"Tsk. ."  I looked down and muttered that sentence, secretively mumbling and backstabbing him. I wish I could just fly away from him and never see his handsome face again. "Tsk. ?"  He squeezed my cheeks and uttered that statement. What the heck is with this guy! I can't escape from him. He held my chins up and turned it into him, nigh his face. "Baby. Where do you traverse every time you go back OUR home?"  He stopped fro a while, OUR home? He was really an efrontery guy! I hate this instant, hope it would end fast. 

 

"Anywhere."  I tended my face into the other way and just put the earphone on my ears, planning to listen to musics and not to listen to his words. I just waited for her to drag me into a place. I was shocked when he knew the place where I always passed by, the dark place where I met a guy who covered my mouth before. 

 

"Ya! Remove that thing."  He removed the thing from my ears and stopped in the middle of the dark place. "Whats wrong with you Mr. Playboy! Don't disturb me. I'm being serious here so don't gang up on me!"  I stomped my feet as a symbol of annoyance. I was really pissed with him but I can't help myself to look at his eyes and glamor face, gradually seducing me as the sec onds passed by. 

 

"Me? Playboy?"  He pointed the tip of his index fingers and looked at me with meek eyes. "Yes! You are a playboy!"  I exclaimed. 

 

"I'm not a playboy."  He said while he was walking towards me that caused me to take a step backwards. He was contagiously taking a step towards me while I did the same way, contagiously recessioning until.. BOOG! I was glued into the wall of the place and strucked with it and now I was cornered by him. OH GREAT! Damn this happening. 

 

"Baby. You shouldn't have said that. Because of that I will give you a punishment."  He smirked at me as he attached his left hands on my side and he did the same thing to his right hands. Punishment? What was the meaning of that? Did I do something that he didn't like? I just called him Mr. Playboy. Is there something wrong with it? 

 

His face was gradually approaching near my face. I was shivering and didn't even know what to do or what to say. I felt a stupid feeling behind my body. I felt a bubby feeling inside my stomach and it seemed like there were butterflies mischievously twirling inside it. Every time I see his face getting nearer my face, I can feel my face being burnt and heaten up. 

 

"Have you ever had a boy friend.. Baby?"  His face was nigh into mine for about 5 centimetres away if you're gonna calculate it. I was blushing. I can't help but to turn into red and grin like a heck. I shook my head in confusion and just said "I haven't. -. S-stop it."  His face was getting nearer and nearer into mine.

 

The whirling butterflies and bubbly feeling were still attached on my stomach. The heat that I've been feeling couldn't be taken away in a swift damn way. "You called me again. I should give you the punishment now."  That punishment made me look like a fool because I had no idea what was the meaning of that. UGH. Why did it need to be like these? Oh please Kibum. Have mercy on me. O.o

 

I could hear something from somewhere that I could easily determine and that thing was myHEART. Yes you heard it right. My heart was like striving into a race chasing something and that something was my HEARTBEAT. I could hear words. Words that were coming from the deepest area of my heart;

 

BOOM! 

 

BOOM!

 

BOOM! 

 

That sound.. That was the sound that I felt when Kibum's face was approaching my face. It was so hard to identify but I can't control the rapid beat of my very own stupid heart. It seemed like it was going to take a giant leap outside my chest. My heart stopped from beating and my eyes were closed for a moment when I sensed the face of Kibum planning to kiss my lips but I was wrong. He went near my earlobes and uttered "I was just kidding you baby. Don't mingle with my joke."  

 

I stomped my feet in annoyance and cuffed the back of his head, showing a suffocation upon his deeds. The truth was.. I wanted him to make it true and kiss me. I didn't understand why but there was only thing that I could say; I wanted him to kiss me and just don't get out of my sight and last one; Just be with me forever.

 

"Why? Do you want me to make it true? I will be a maniac if I do!"  He shrugged his shoulders as if he was so innocent with that. "I hate you !"  I exclaimed as I fairly pushed him and just walked out, I didn't take time to look at him anymore. My heart was still beating fast; 

 

BOOM! 

 

BOOM! 

 

BOOM! 

 

Damn it. Can't he hear the shout of my heart? UGH. Why am I like this? Kibum stopped me from walking away and held my right hand. "Stop walking away from me. Stay here by my side."  He songfully told me followed by pulling my hands that caused me to turn and face him. "Make me."  I uttered. "I'm not a toy. So don't play with me because I can play better than you, Mr. Playboy."  I mumbly opted. 

 

He glued me into the wall of the dark place and know what he did? He approached his lips against my lips. I was turning into red, my heart beat even faster than lately, the bubbly feeling and the butterlifes were continuously lapping around my stomach. Can't he hear my heart screaming his name? I passionately kissed him back, I answered to his kiss. I can feel everything inside my heart accumulating in just one place and merging forces. His kiss made me feel weak, my face was heatened up. 

 

"Are you contented now? I kissed you so I could make you stop. You said Make Me so I did that. I love you Seul-sshi."  He finally let go of the 30 seconds kiss. I was suffocated with that kiss. Whats going on with me? Why am I like this? I wanted more. I don't want him to end everything here. 

 

"Lets just go home."  I took a deep breath and just let him do whatever he wants to do. That joke, that smirk and that bubbly feeling put my heart on danger. He.. Kim Kibum.. The playboy of our campus.. Is my life now. I fell in love in just one stupid action. I think I love him. I think I love you Kibum. 

 

- END - 

A/N: I at the ending. O.o LOLOL.