Ya! You're not invited. Go away.

I'm not a TOY.

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

"I don't care."  I acted obnoxious in front of the jerk playboy Kibum as I tended my eyes on the left way. And so what if his favorite number is o2o? Is there anything I can do about it? Tsk. But I admit; I was a little curious about the reason. 

 

"Ya. Shin Seul."  He grabbed my face from the left side and concussed my shoulders. "Why are you so rugged to me?"  His  two eyebrows met in psyche about his question. Isn't it obvious? He was clueless. 

 

"Seriously? Because I hate you. And why are you such a playboy?"  I crossed my arms to prove him my stupid response. "Oh well. Playing girls is my passion. I c-cant tell you the r-reason."   He bit the bottom of his lips. Oh snap! Damn. As he bit his lipI was caught by his hotness and know what? I can't peg out my eyes from staring at his damn hot body and seductive face. 

 

"Seul-sshi. At what time will you celebrate your born day tomorrow?"  He smiled at me as he put his two hands on the pocket of his jeans. 

 

"Uh? 7:00 PM."  I shook my head and stopped myself from gazing at himgood thing he didn't catch me. "Oh got it. I'll go now."  He nodded his head slowly and opened the door of his car. I was about to enter my house when he said something surprising. 

 

"And please. Stop staring at my body and on my face. I saw what were you doing."  He chuckled before taking his seat on the car. Ooops! I was wronghe caught me. Ugh. "Huh? Are you kidding me? I wasn't gazing at you! Effrontery!"  I was turning red at that point of time. However, I just continued on entering my house, taking a deep breath or lets just say.. Giggling like heck. 

 

"Dongsaeng! Dongsaeng!"  I was shocked when I heard my oppa calling me with a gleeful voice. Whats with this guy? Did something happen again on his work or was he just good-humored today? LOL. 

 

"I got my wage lately. I could buy you a gift tomorrow. Oh well. Thats a surprise first and since you don't have class tomorrow, we will possibly celebrate your birthday on a garden."  Oh. So that was the reason? My SooHyun oppa is so sweet. I'm lucky enough to have a brother like him though he's pretty scruffy sometimes, I still love him.

 

"Thank you oppa. Did KiSeop oppa request this? I know the attitude of that clumsy guy."  I tightly hugged my oppa as I jumbled his hairtrying to screw his night. 

 

"Trying to ruin my night? You won't win. Ne. He requested it. So we'll be waiting for you on the particular garden. Arasso?"  I nodded my head in reply. After thatwe talked about some funny stuffs that had happened today. He told me about his work and the girl that he admires but he said that he doesn't want to court that girl. Wanna know the reason? Its because of me. He was sure as hell that I won't relish the girl. Kwahahaha. Evil me. :b 

 

"Oppa. I'm dizzy. Have to head on my dreamland. See you there."  I mocked him as I kissed his cheeks. Kissing his cheeks is one of the best ways to show him that I really love him. I know that it sounded lame but I do mean it. 

 

[ 7:00 PM ] 

 

It was my big day todaymy 18th birthday. I had to be presentable but I only had a few simple attires. I had no choice but to use itI wasn't that stagy. I was just wearing a dress with white garment on the top and a light blue scanty short. 

 

 The dress of Seul. :)

 

 

SooHyun oppa has already left mehe said that he was going to meet with my best friend so that they could plan everything sedately. Do they have to plan it without me? Its unfair! After wearing my attireI got out of the housetook the key and locked the doors. I decided to just wait for a bus in order to arrive on the garden. While i was waiting outside of the housea black car stopped in front of me. 

 

- POV OF KiBUM - 

 

It was the 18th birthday of Seul-sshi today so I just decided to visit her on their house since I finished dating with Kyuri and Minzy. 

 

"Happy Birthday Seul-sshi."  I alighted from the car with flowers on my hand and gave those to Seul. Her eyes widened in surprise as I handed her flowers that I bought lately. I just thought of that ideait was unexpected.

 

"What are you doing here?"  I forcedly gave her the flowers and answered her question. "Simply. I'm here to celebrate your birthday. Am I invited?"  I seduced her with a killer smile on my face.

 

"Ya! You're not invited. Go away."  She raised the flowers and looked around the place until she saw a trashcan on her side and quickly corked it inside it without any doubts. 

 

*Why did she throw it? Damn! I spent money just to buy that thing. Did I do something again? She's always grumpy when it comes to me! Oh wait. Kim Kibum. You shouldn't let that girl disrupt your mood. Calm down. You can hold her attitude. She's just a piece of cake!*

 

"You know what? This is the first time that I was rejected by a girl. No one hasn't acted like that to me! "  I can't control myself. . Endure her attitude Kibum! Don't mess up with her. "Even Mary didn't act like this to me."  I secretly mumbled. 

 

". I'm different."  I was surprised on what she had just said. Different? Yes. She was quite different not like Mary. Oh . Whats happening to me? Why am I comparing her to my ex girl friend Mary? This was a wrong thing to do. Wake up Kibum! 

 

"Shut Up."  I quickly opened the door of my car and motioned her to take a sit on my the right seat. "Where we going? Stop this!"  She stomped her feet. Why is she so childish? I can't bare with her attitude though. 

 

"Your attire . I should buy you a better one."  I said as I enabled my car and drove fast. I just let her jaunt her mind through looking outside. "If you want me to be gentle to you. You should mend your ing attitude."  She stopped for a while and looked at me seriously. 

 

"Whats with my attitude? Only a girl whom I truly love could change me."  I did brake the car in front of a dress shop and got out of the car. I did pivot around the car until I reached her placeI opened the door gently and surrounded my arms with her shoulders. 

 

"What are we doing here?"  She asked as she looked upon the store and removed my arms from her shoulders. "Have you forgotten the thing that I told you a while ago? Your attire !"  I dragged her into the store and picked a dress that suits her. 

 

"Seul-ah. Try this one."  I handed her a purple dress that I got from somewhere on the store. "I won't wear these one ."  Ahhhhh! Whats with her again? She was acting obnoxious again! :/

 

"If you won't do my command. It means you're in love with me."  I took her hands and placed the purple dress on her arms. "I like you. Don't you know?"  I as I pulled her inside the fitting room. The statement I LiKE YOU wasn't one of my plansit just came out from my mouth abruptly. 

 

 This it. LOL. The dress that Kibum handed Seul. :b 

 

 

In just a few minutesthe stunning birthday girl got out of the fitting room. I was reading a magazine when I saw here wearing a purple dress. Oh man! It suits her. 

 

"Hey. . How does it look like? You'll pay for this."  I think she wasn't restless or uneasy with the dress that I chose. I can't stop myself from looking at her perfect figure of the body. She looked like an angel from heavena heaven's gift actually. I was totally perplexed with her appearancemy jaws even dropped. 

 

*Do I like her? She's not that pretty but I admit. She has a tempting aura.That profitless sentence kept on whooping inside my mind. I haven't said anything at the moment she stepped out of the room. 

 

"Kim Kibum. Is there anything wrong? I'm not comfortable with these dress!"  She swung her left hand in front of me as I slowly stood up from my train of thoughts. "Y-you look.. Beautiful."  I said while my eyes were staring at her plum perfect body. 

 

"What were you doing? Beautiful? Ya! Don't mock me with your damn stupid jokes."  She patted my shoulders. I can't help but.. I suddenly squeezed her cheeks. Ugh. Whats happening to me? 

 

"Lets go."  I grabbed her hands and paid for her dress. I tried to control myself from staring at her while we were inside my car. "I guess you should wear that dress forever so that you will always look pretty."  I uttered as I stopped my car in front of a garden that she indicated me. 

 

"I'll burn this dress someday."  She said as she got out of the car and trying to lower the tip of her dress. I stopped her hands from doing it and just said"Burn it or else you'll pay for it."  

 

"I said someday. Don't outrun me ."  She was so irritating! Ugh."Stop calling me , fascinating eye girl."  

 

"Shall we go inside now?"  I surrounded my arms with her shoulders as I but the truth is.. Celebrating her birthday with her brother and best friend wasn't one of my plans. 

 

"You're not invited. Right?"  She looked upon me while pouting. "I was just kidding you baby. I should go first now. Enjoy!"  I exclaimed as I kissed her on the cheeks. Yay! I obtained a kiss from her againI guess I was being a crazy maniac playboy. 

 

- END - 

A/N:  Happy Birthday to our Seul. LMAO. I'm not feeling well actually, I feel like I'm gonna have a major breakdown. D: Wanna go to UKISSLAND now. HAHA. Good night. Have fun reading! ILY all. :*