Sharing in the same Room.

I'm not a TOY.

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

*KiSeop oppa. I thought we were forever best friends but why did you have to try my prowess? Don't you have a reliance on me? I can't bear losing you oppa. Pardon me for what I had done to you.*

 

I thought that drabbed sentence while I was on my way to a club near our school. I planned to go in a club so that I can lapse my huge problem. I was like a dreadful woman that was out of her mind and was walking all by herself. Upon thinking about my stupid problemI forgot to call SooHyun oppa for his permission. 

 

"Who's with you?"  A guard abruptly stopped me and asked me as I was about to enter the bulky night club. 

 

"Tss. I'm just alone! Do you see a person that is with me? Obviously!"  My two eyebrows met in peeve when someone held my right shoulder.

 

"She's with me."  A guy told the guard as he suddenly pushed me inside the night club. "Ya. Seul-sshi. You can't enter this club without a person with you. Don't you know that little thing?"  He stopped for a moment and pulled my face in front of him. OK. I saw his facethe face of the jerk playboy Kim Kibum. 

 

"I didn't know that. Ya! Stop holding my hands. You should leave me now. Thank you for your help anyway."  I thanked him and destined to the seller of gins where I can buy a little heady wine. I ordered 3 bottles of that kind of wine and sat on a table. 

 

All of the people on that club were having fun and dancing with their partners. As I took a glass of wineI saw Kibum on the corner dating two girls, the one girl was on his left side and the other girl was on the right side. 

 

*Ugh. Seeing this boy dating girls makes me suffocated. I dunno why but he keeps on playing girls around. I admit that he's quite cute and hot for claiming girls yet he doesn't use it for necessary things! Tsk.*

 

It was so riotous on the night club that I entered and I kept thinking about my KiSeoppie. I took a look at my cell phone but I haven't received a message from him yetmy dumps even increased. I kept drinking the wines every minute and watching the people around me until I got drunk. 

 

- POV OF KiBUM -

 

I decided to go into a night club near our school and date girls again. I was about to enter the club when I saw Seul-sshi having a worthless fight with the guard so I helped her. I kept on watching her while she was taking a glass of wines. 

 

*These girl must be really crazy. She shouldn't drink a lot of winesshe might get drunk.*

 

"Excuse me. I'm gonna approach a person close to me. BRB."  I told the girls that I was dating on the night club as I stood up and headed to Seul-ah's table. 

 

"You again."  Seul said in an intoxicated voice while she was twirling the glass. She was already drunk at that point in time. 

 

"Ya. Stop it. You're already drunk."  I took the glass from her and sat beside her. "Look at yourself. You have tipsy eyes! Eeew."  I hoping that she would smile at me. 

 

"I had a fight with him and I have no idea why he got mad at me."  She was saying something while she was staring at the rotating glass. "Tell me honestly. Am I fool best friend?"  She added as she looked at me with red eyes. 

 

"I don't know what are you saying but I guess you're not a fool best friend."  I tried to mitigate her feelings thought I can't understand her words. I had no time to play with her nor . 

 

"I am a stupid best friend. He won against me."  She said another confusing sentence as she took a glass of wine. 

 

"What the heck. Stop it Seul-ah! You should go home now. I'm gonna accompany you. Lets go."  I held her right arm and urged her to stand up. 

 

"No! I don't want to go home! I'm staying!"  She yelled at me and pulled her right arm back. I held her right arm again but she abruptly puked and it was thrown on my black cloth. 

 

"Oh . You vomited my cloth! Ugh."  I exclaimed at her that caused me to be the center of attraction on the night club. While I was holding Seul's armshe unexpectedly fainted and thank goodness I was able to catch her. 

 

I was so ashamed in front of the people on the night club so I just decided to tarry on a hotel wherein we can stay there for the rest of the night. I arrived on the hotel at 1:30 PM while I was carrying Seul. 

 

"Oppa.. KiSeop oppa. Don't get mad at me."  I heard Seul uttering the name of her best friend KiSeop. I had a hint that she had a little fight with her best friend. 

 

"Miss. Where can I stay?"  I asked the girl who was working on the hotel. 

 

"Oh. There are a lot of rooms left. Are you with her?"  The girl answered me as she pointed his finger to Seul. 

 

"Yes. Just a little room that is suitable for the two of us."  I let the girl to assist us on our room while Seul was like a naive dead. 

 

"Sir. Is she your girl friend? She has a tempting aura and has a perfect figure of a stunning face."  The girl told me while she was unlocking our room. 

 

"Oh. Yes she is my girl friend. Can you do me a favor? Can you change the cloth of my girl while I'm taking a bath? And please kindly smear her face. Thanks."  I  lied to the girl as I begged in front of her and she just nodded in reply. I placed Seul on the bed and left them to take a bath. I finished taking a bath in just a couple of minutes and saw Seul lying down on the bed with a bedding covering half of her body. 

 

I approached her and knelt down beside her bed. "Ne. The girl is right. She has a tempting aura that no one couldn't resist."  I said as I flaccidly touch her soft cheeks. I took a shaggy bed cover from the cabinet and placed it beside the bed of Seul so I could take a rest. 

 

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

[AFTER 9 HOURS (7:00 AM) ] 

 

"Where am I?"  I said in a low tune of voice as I robbed my still-closed-eyes. 

 

"You're at a hotel Seul-sshi."  I heard a voice coming from somewhere and saw that it was Kibum's. I saw him taking pictures of himself in front of the huge mirror. 

 

"What happened? Ugh. My head hurts."  I asked him as I robbed the back of my ruined hair. 

 

I found myself wearing a white short and a sleeveless sleazy white shirt. OMG! Why am I wearing these kind of cloth? I'm not used to these one and why am I with Kibum? 

 

"Ya. Why am I with you? Did you do something to me?"  I said as I sat on the bed and covered my body with a bedding. 

 

"Yes. I did something to you."  He went at the side of my bed as he winked at me and showed me a seducing smile. 

 

"Whaaaaaaat? Are you being serious?"  My eyes widened in surprised. "I am."  He added as he approached his face near to mine. 

 

"Oh. You have a gorgeous eyes. I should call you Fascinating Eye Girl from now on."  He said as he bit his lower lip. "I didn't do something to you Fascinating Eye Girl."  He uttered. 

 

*Thank God he didn't do something irrelevant to me! I'm gonna die if he did.

 

He pissed me off with that sentence so I took the smooth pillow and beaten him up that caused him to shout in pain. I was about to get my cellphone from my pocket when I realized that it was missing. 

 

"Are you looking for your cellphone? Its with me."  He stood up as he pouted and showed me my cell phone. He was holding the end of the key chain of my CP while he was fluttering it like he was urging me to get it from him. 

 

"Give it back to me. Now!"  I said in an annoyed voice as I stood up from the bed and surrounded my body through a bedding. 

 

"Want me to give it back to you? Kiss me first."  He teased me as he made one step away from me and seduced me with his freaking catchy charms. 

 

"Kiss you? Huh! In your dreams Mr. Playboy!"  I uttered. 

 

"OK. No Kiss, No Cell phone. Haha. Then catch me!"  He laughed like there's no tomorrow. Since our room is kind of a larger roomhe ran away from me and I chased him. "Ya! Give it back to me!"  I was having a hard time chasing him because of the bedding that was around on my entire body. 

 

"You can't catch it. You're just wasting your time."  He appended as he teased me. We were just whirling around the room like little kids. 

 

*I'm almost there! I can nearly catch him! Don't give up on him Seul-sshi. You can do it.

 

I thought to myself but all of a sudden.. Kibum stopped that made me bump into him and we both fell on the floor. 

 

"Mr.Playboy. Are you OK?"  I took a deep breath and helped him from standing. 

 

"Ne. Kamsa."  He answered and gave me my phone. "Ya. Seul-sshi. You jaded me."  

 

"Whaaaat? 60 missed calls from KiSeop oppa and 75 messages from him again? Ugh."  My eyes widened when I saw that thing. While I was reading those messages.. My KiSeop oppa called me. 

 

- END - 

A/N: So here's the update! HAHAHA. Hope you guys like it. Forgive me if it's not that good. :)