Her Life Before.

I'm not a TOY.

 - POV OF SEUL - 

 

*DOPE.. DOPE.. DOPE! Yes I am. I admit it but he doesn't have to proclaim it in front of numerous empty-headed people on the dance room. Why is he so mean? Does he need to act like this? He ! I don't need him. I freaking hate you Kim Kibum. I swear!*

 

A tear from my left eye abruptly rolled down my perplexed faceI became the laughing stock of the room and it hurts me a lot. People turned brutal from being serene a while agoKiSeop and Dong Ho were calling me but I didn't mind them. 

 

"And besides. She's a DOPE girl. Right?"  That sentence made me feel like there was a knife that stabbed me on the bottom of my heart. I kept on popping it off on my mind but it was uselessnothing happened. 

 

"Sorry. I think I can't handle the club so I decided to concede it Kevin. I don't deserve it just like what Kibum-sshi had said. I'm out of here anyway."  I refused and left the place covering my face full of shame on my heart. I headed to the stairs and sat on that place. As I sat on the stairs of the buildingI saw Dong Ho and KiSeop walking towards me. 

 

"Noona. Its my fault. Mian."  Dong Ho held my chin up and asked for an apology while KiSeop oppa just sat beside me. I looked at Dong Ho and saw his puppy face begging in front of me. 

 

*Who wouldn't resist the meek face of this 16 years old boy? Dong Ho is my dongsaeng and he's one of my close friends here excluding my best friend KiSeop.*

 

"Naaaa. Don't blame yourself Dong Ho-ah. Stop crying like a little kid."  I stood up and robbed his soft hair as I smiled at him. 

 

"Jjang. You're not dope OK? Just ignore Kibum-sshi."  KiSeop joined our conversation after tapping my shoulder in order to offset my heavy feelings towards Kibum's words. 

 

"Kamsa hamnida Oppa. Come on. Lets just go back home."  I smiled at Dong Ho and KiSeop oppa as I held their hands and walked going back to our own houses. 

 

Deep insidethe word DOPE was still adherent on my heart and was still whooping inside my mind. I tried to close my eyes and thought that it was just a yesterday's dream but it seemed like it was attached forever on my mind. 

 

"Jjang. You're thinking of it again."  KiSeop oppa strummed me on my shoulder. Upon thinking of the word DOPEI didn't even notice that we were already in front of my house. 

 

"Oh. Me? Umm. A little but its not hurting anymore though."  I lied to my best friend and asked him "Are you leaving now oppa?"  

 

"Yup. I have gotten something to do on our company. I want to stay with you longer but I have to visit Mom. Mianhaeyo Jjang. I'll fetch you up tomorrow. Arasso?"  He pouted and mildly squeezed my right cheek. 

 

"OK. Got it. But oppa. Its our Family Day tomorrow right? I won't go. You know the reason."  I said as I tended my eyes on my left side. 

 

"It doesn't matter. Go tomorrow or else I won't give you a gift on your birthday next week."  He threatened me. It was Wednesday today and my birthday was next weekThursday. 

 

"Ugh. Why does time fly so fast? OK fine. I'll go tomorrow. Fetch me OK?"  I said in a childish voice. Before leaving mehe kissed me on my forehead and did aboard on his black car. 

 

"Dongsaeng-sshi. Whats with your face?"  SooHyun asked me in a confusion voice. 

 

"Nothing. Oppa. Have you cooked a dinner for us?"  I asked him and he just shook his head showing a NO answer. With that answersomething urged me to cook our dinner. After eating my dinnerI went on my room and tried to have a tranquil dreamland but unfortunatelymy dreamland wasn't gracious to me. I couldn't sleep well and forget the word DOPE

 

[ 6:30 AM ] 

 

"Boog! Boog!"  What the hell was that noise. Ugh. I robbed my head as I heard a "Boog! Boog!"  rout sound again coming from my door. 

 

"Did I forget something?"  I asked myself in a haze voice as I robbed the back of my head. I was a bit wakeful in that point of time. 

 

"Jjang! Jjang! Wake up!"  A familiar voice called me. Oh . I forgot something! I was supposed to wake up early today. Ugh. What an oblivious mind I had. I quickly washed my face and settled my attire for the family day today. I took a batch within 10 minutes. 

 

"Oppa. Mianha --"  I opened the door of my room and before I could finish my sentenceI saw my best friend sitting on the floor in front of the doorpouting like a kid. 

 

"I told you to wake up early but you didn't."  He pouted again and I just sat in front of him. 

 

"Mianhaeyo. Stand up and lets go. Good morning anyway."  I strained him to stand up and go to our school. 

 

As we arrived on our schoolI saw a lot of students with their dear parents being oh-so-sweetmy enviousness led me from missing my Mom and Dad. I can't bear seeing themmy heart was turning into pieces. 

 

"Oppa-sshi. I'll just go to the rooftop. I want to skim some fresh air there."  I told KiSeop oppa. 

 

- POV OF KiBUM - 

 

I hurt Seul-sshi. I didn't mean to call her DOPE but it just suddenly came out from my mouth. I swearI didn't mean to. Although I'm quite playboy like thisI'm still kind-hearted inside. I felt so guilty about the thing that I had done to Seul-sshi yesterday. I insulted her dignity and brought her shame in front of numerous people on the dance room. I was such a wicked playboy for doing itI didn't think of her feelings. 

 

It was our Family Day today but I didn't inform my parents about this. I have already known that they don't care about me and besides.. I don't live my life with themI'm so alone. I was walking on the hallway of the 4th Year building with SunJithe girl that I was dating with I mean playing withwhen I saw Seul walking alone going to the rooftop. 

 

"Sweetie. Can I excuse myself for a moment? I have to go to rooftop for something."  I excused myself to SunJi with a gentle voice hoping that she would let me. 

 

"Ugh. I'm still enjoying our date. Waeyo? Are you going to date another girl again and just leave me?"  She sighed in annoyance. These girl was so tough! I hate this. 

 

"Oh. You've got it. Is it enough? I'm going to find a girl better than you. I mean, play a girl."  I mocked her with a seductive voice from me as I evilly smirked. Hope it would work out. 

 

"You're really a playboy."  She took a deep breath followed by kissing me on my lips. Oh . These girl was disgusting! I didn't tell her to kiss me suddenly. I just pushed her away from me and walked towards the rooftop.

 

I was surprised when I saw Seul alone on the corner of the rooftopwhat was she doing there and why wasn't she with her family? I continued on wondering when she suddenly saw me situated near the stairs of the concerned place. 

 

"What are you doing here? Go away. I don't need you."  She looked at me as she covered her face with her hands. Whats up to her? Ugh. She was acting weird. 

 

"Seul-sshi. I didn't go here just to tease you nor up with your misleading life. I'm here to ask for an apology."  I approached her as I sat beside herknowing that she had teary eyes made me my heart a little lenience. 

 

"I don't need your apology. You had already hurt my --"  Before she could finish her sentenceI cut her off and said "I'm sorry. I really am. Its up to you if you don't want to forgive me."  

 

"Apology? For what? About the word DOPE? I didn't mind it at all. Just leave me."  She bit her lower lip as she stood upplanning to leave me on the place. I held her right hand and pulled her that caused her to incidentally sit again. 

 

"Why are you not with your parents? Are they busy?"  I changed our topic. "Don't ever ask me that question. I hate hearing the word parents."  She answered me a spleen voice. 

 

"Why?"  I opted. 

 

"Because of something undesirable."  She took a deep breath in detestation. "Come on. Open it to me. Entrust me Seul-sshi."  I tried to speak in a pity voice waiting for her explanation. 

 

"Do you really want to know my life before? I mean. My fiddlestick life."  She asked and I just nodded in reply. 

 

"I don't have parents, really. My father left my Mom because she found a better girl while my Mom left me with my brother SooHyun for some stupid reasons. See? What a repellent past life I have."  A tear rolled down her meek faceit seemed like her story dissolved my heart. 

 

"Sorry to hear that."  I tried to decipher her heavy feelings towards her parents as I pulled her head and constrainedly leaned it on my left shoulder. 

 

"I hate them for leaving us. They are worthless! They didn't care about our future. Good thing my SooHyun oppa has always been there for me."  She released her severe hatred about her parents. 

 

"Calm down Seul-ah. Lets just be thankful that you have a peaceful life now."  I mitigated her feelings as I softly touched her hair. 

 

"OK. This is embarrassing. I'm sorry for telling you those things."  She apologized as she sighed and looked down. I continued on mitigating her feelings while she was leaning on my left shoulderwe were like a couple on that day. I can't help but my heart kept on melting about her pitiful words a while agoI was touched by those. She continued leaning on my shoulder when someone suddenly came..

 

"What.. What.. Are you.. Doing there?"  That someone that I was talking about was KiSeopher best friend. I saw KiSeop standing a little nigh to us and was a bit surprised on what he just saw. 

 

"Oh. Oppa."  Seul looked at him in muddleheadedness as she wiped away her tears and quickly stood up from leaning on my shoulder. 

 

- END -

A/N: How was it? LMAO. Hope you guys like it. I'm supposed to publish this on Saturday but unfortunately.. I didn't finish it because I got bored. LOL. Sorry. :D