I Freaking Hate You.

I'm not a TOY.

- POV OF SEUL - 
 
*Whats going on here? Why am I with these playboy? Oh . I'm dead now and besides. Look at my stupid attire! Its sooooooo disgusting! Ugh. My cellphone has received 60 missed calls and 75 messages from KiSeop oppa. What do I do? OMFG. What a turbulence.*

 
"Heyya. Your phone is ringing. Answer it."  Kibum told me as he went out of the room and left me alone without informing me. 
 
"Oh. Yoboseyo?"  I answered the call from KiSeop Oppa. "Jjang. Where are you?"  He told me in an anxious voice.  
 
I looked around the room and tried to remember everything but I couldn't. My head hurts like hell. "I don't know. I guess I'm in a hotel."  It felt like I haven't regained consciousness from what had happened yesterday. 
 
"Hotel? What are you doing there?"  He said in a surprised voice. I even heard SooHyun oppa saying "Its all your fault KiSeop." 
 

"Jamkkan man-yo. Are you with SooHyun oppa? Why did you call me anyway?"  I was so ill-at-ease at that point in time. I even heard some flawing sounds around the room. 
 
"I'll explain everything to you later. I'm sorry Jjang for what I did. You mad at me?"  He asked me in a low tune of voice. 
 
"I'm not."  I took a deep breath and heard him saying "Go home now. I'm gonna wait for you. I love you Jjang."  I giggled for a moment and let him end our conversation. 
 
After our conversation. I sat down on the bed and thought of some stupid things. Questions were invading my distraught mind.
 
*Why did KiSeop oppa call me? What happened lat night on the night club? How did I go here? Why am I with Kibum? I thought KiSeop got mad at me? What should I do? I have class right? Ahhhhh! My brain will explode!
 
While I was thinking about those useless questions. I unexpectedly had a major breakdown on the bed and my eyes were closed for a moment. I was trying to bury all the occurrences that had occurred yesterday and also today. Offensive words just remained silence on my stupid huge mind.
 
- POV OF KiBUM - 
 
I entered the room with a breakfast and saw Seul lying down on the bed like a naive. I told her to stand up but she didn't listen to me. I went near the edge of her position and whispered nigh her ears. 
 
"Ya. Seul-sshi. If you don't want to wake up. I'm gonna kiss you."  I mocked her with a seductive voice as I softly touched her ruined hair. 
 
"Don't do it. I'm gonna kill you. Pipe down Kibum-sshi."  There was no movement from her. She just took a deep breath and it looked like she couldn't forget her useless fight with her best friend. 
 
"Oh. Is that so? OK fine."  I evilly smiled and confidently changed my position into a place wherein my face was facing her tame face. 
 
"Are you ready?"  I asked her. "Mwo?"  She opened her eyes and saw me facing her and seducing her with my fancy smile. Before she could say a statement, I immediately kissed her on the lips within 5-8 seconds. I made my joke true. I didn't mean to do it but the truth is. She caught me with her stunning aura and I couldn't help myself from watching her last night while she was having a serene sleep. 
 
"See? I told you so."  I showed her an addictive smile from me as I stood up and robbed her hair.
 
"What the! You shouldn't did that. I hate you for doing it!"  She yelled at me as he kicked my leg and sat on the tip of the bed.
 
"Don't blame me! You didn't believe me Fascinating Eye Girl."  I as I took the foods from the table. "Here's your breakfast. Take a bath first and eat then I can accompany you to your home."  I held her hand and pushed her inside the bathroom. I told the customer service to leave a dainty cloth that suits her. 
 
"I haven't forgotten your --"  Before she could finish her sentence, I closed the door of the bathroom and said "Aish. Just take a bath OK!"  
 
*Why did I kiss her? Throughout these years, I haven't kissed a girl with a serious feelings  from me. I don't love her anyway. I just have a little crush on her because of her tempting aura.
 
[ AFTER 15 MiNUTES ] 
 
"What are you doing there?"  Seul asked me as her eyes widened in surprise. I was just staring at those foods on the table and waiting for her. 
 
"Can't you see? I'm waiting for you to come out from there."  I said as I pointed to the bathroom and invited her to come eat with me. "Don't ever mention me about the kiss!"  I outran her. 
 
"OK.OK! Tell me. What happened? Why am I with you?"  She asked me as she greedily took a bite of the rice. 
 
"You abruptly vomited my cloth last night so I decided to bring you here and sleep. Don't worry. I didn't do something repellent to you Seul-sshi.  Also, you got drunk last night."  I said as I took my handkerchief and wiped the dirt on the left side of her lips. 
 
"Oh. Kamsa. Sorry for that."  She apologized as she swallowed and I just smiled at her. "Do you really love your best friend?"  I opted. 
 
"Ne. Waeyo?"  She rolled her eyes into me. "Nothing. The wallpaper of your phone is your picture with him. Right? I also saw a lot of pictures of you and him."  I just said as I bit my lower lip. 
 
"You know. I freaking hate you. You keep on nagging me. Ugh. I hate it when someone intrude my private things."  She said as she finished eating her breakfast. 
 
"Oh. OK. I don't care as well. You freaking hate me? I freaking love you."  I as I took my jacket from the bed and told her to get inside the car. "Have a nice day Sir with your pretty girl friend."  I heard the girl who helped me last night greeting me with a smile on her face. 
 
"Yay. Thank you."  I thanked the girl before I go inside my car. "Girl friend? Whaaat?"  Seul told me as she raised her eyebrows. 
 
"You were my girl friend last night Fascinating Eye Girl. Just ignore it."  I mocked her again as I finally drove my car. 
 
- POV OF KiSEOP - 
 
*I missed my best friend a lot. I regret the things that I had done to her. I'm not gonna do it again. She's my everything and I can't bear losing her.*
 
I thought that pity sentence as I saw Seul walking towards me with Kibum. I wondered why she was with that playboy. 
 
"Oppa! I missed you."  Seul approached me as she tightly hugged me. 
 
"Oh wait. I can't breathe. Haha. I missed you too."  I did kid her and looked at Kibum with frightening eyes. "Why are you with him?"  I asked Seul as I held her hands. 
 
"Oh. He's the one who helped me."  She said as she glanced at me. 
 
"And?"  I opted. "Thats the end oppa."  Seul answered in a childish voice. 
 
"I think I have to go now. Annyeong."  Kibum winked at Seul before he leaves her. 
 
"Jjang. I was just planning to try your prowess thats why I did that stupid thing. I didn't mean to do it. I'm so sorry. I really am. Pardon me! If you want to get mad at me then do it."  I elaborated everything to her as I pouted. 
 
"I'm not gonna get mad at you. I love you Oppa. I understand you but don't do it again. It makes me weak."  She smiled at me as we went inside of the house. 
 
"Dongsaeng-ah. You should go to your school later to pass your project."  SooHyun hyung told Seul as he sat down on the sofa and the TV. 
 
- POV OF SEUL - 
 
"Oppa! I missed you. Sorry for not telling you about those."  I apologized to SooHyun oppa as I hugged him tight and sat beside him. 
 
"I missed you too. Don't do it again. You're making me worried."  He said as he smiled at me. 
 
[ AFTER 6 HOURS (1:30 PM) ] 
 
I had to go to school today. I was supposed to pass these thing yesterday but I forgot because of my huge problem. I was pretty sure that our teacher will scold me. KiSeop oppa helped me to pass my project. Thank goodness, our teacher didn't scold me. I'm gonna die if she did. 
 
"Shin Seul-ah. Its our Family Day tomorrow anyway. Be here at school at exact 10:30 AM. OK?"  Ma'am HyunRin told me before I leave her. 
 
"I can't go tomorrow. I have no parents, I only have my brother Ma'am. Mianhae."  I said in a pitiful voice as I left her. 
 
ANOTHER SCHEDULE! I had to go to dance class with my KiSeop oppa because I heard that they will be going to nominate a new leader. I wanted to know who would take the crown. I sat on the middle of the room beside my best friend and waited for the announcement. 
 
"Oppa! Want me to vote you? You deserve to be the leader."
 I said as I smiled at him. 
 
"I can't be the leader. They need a girl."  He surrounded his arms around my shoulder as I leaned on his right shoulder. 
 
"Aww. Bad vibe. Uh? Oppa. Kibum is one of the members of these club too?"  I said as I saw Kibum dating with JinHye. 
 
"Yup. Don't you know? He's a great dancer too. He once became the hot issue on this school for being a better leader than HyungChul."  He said as he robbed my bangs and I just nodded. 
 
AT LAST! The nomination has already started and I was looking forward to it. The current leader announced that we shouldn't vote a male leader, it must be a girl. Dong Ho raised his left hand and said "I nominate Shin Seul-ah!"  
 

*Whaaaaaat? Is he insane? Oh . He shouldn't have voted me. Ugh.
 
"What the heck. I don't deserve it."  I told Dong Ho as I kicked the chair in front of me. 
 
"Come on Noona. Just a try."  He smiled at me. 
 
5 girls have been voted including me. They all started to pick their votes and after an hour. They announced the recent leader of the dance club. 
 
"OK. Here's the final decision. The new leader is.."  The members were ranting their votes and I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing. Since I know that I would not win, I just decided to play games on my phone. 
 
"..Shin Seul is the new leader."  I was gawked when I heard my name from the mouth of our cute leader Kevin Woo. 
 
"Are you kidding me? Aniyo!"  I stood up as I yelled. 
 
"She doesn't deserve it."  I heard a voice from someone bashing me. I looked for that voice and found out that it was Kibum's husky voice. 
 
"You don't deserve to be the leader Seul-sshi. Can't you guys see? She's just a transferee here and she doesn't know everything."  He opted. 
 
"Exactly.."  I said in a low tune of voice. KiSeop oppa was just holding my hand and encouraging me to ignore Kibum's ungrateful attitude. 
 
"And besides. She's a DOPE girl. Am I right?"  Everyone on the room laughed excessively and was just pointing at me. The word DOPE made me feel like I don't exist in these word. It was like there was a knife that stabbed me on the bottom of my heart. I was so ashamed in front of the people laughing at me, I didn't utter a word anymore and just left them with tears on my meek face. 
 
I FREAKING HATE YOU KIM KIBUM.. 
 
- END - 
A/N: How was it? I admit that its boring. Pardon me readers. I've had a little hard time writing these Chapter because I didn't plan these one. :|