Fall And Kiss.

I'm not a TOY.

- POV OF KiSEOP - 

 

As I sent a text message to Seul, I suddenly heard the people's laugh and rant. I was a little curious so I just decided to continue my walk and find the place where do the voices coming from. I saw a girl sitting on the ground having been the laughing stock of the people around her. I went a little near to it and I was surprised to know that it was my best friend.. Shin Seul. 

 

"Will you guys please shut up? Instead of laughing you should have helped my best friend!"  I said in surprised. That circumstance wasn't good. I also saw Kibum laughing at Seul and my peeve increased. 

 

"Oppa.."  I heard my poor best friend calling me. I quickly helped her to stand up and warned the people. 

 

"This recent transferee is my best friend so please don't gang up on her!"  I begged in front of the people as I let Seul hide behind me. I was holding her hands tight and protecting her from such mean guys on school. I guess it worked, the people turned into silence. 

 

"Huh! Lee KiSeop."  I heard a familiar voice from somewhere. "Do you think people will string along your useless stupid sentence?"  And it was Kibum who was with Reiah. 

 

"I hope they would. You don't care."  I said in a fierce voice as I dragged Seul's hand and left the place.

 

"Oppa. Are we going home now?"  Seul told me while looking at Reiah and Kibum. She can't remove his look to Kibum who was currently kissing Reiah and dating with that flirt girl. 

 

"Yes. I will accompany you to your home. Stop looking at them! Errr."  I said in an annoyed voice as I took off Seul's eyes to Kibum and Reiah. 

 

"Ya! Oppa. Is that the real you? I can't believe. When we were still young, I was always the one who defiance you from danger! Anyway. That boy must be really crazy to Reiah. Can you introduce his whole personality to me?"  Seul chuckled as she let go of my hand and changed it into holding my hands, I giggled secretly. I guess she was curious about Kibum's attitude but she hasn't had any idea of Kibum's real effin' manner. 

 

"I'm all grown up. Lets talk about it when we get home."  I answered her and did aboard on the car going back to her home. 

 

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

These day wasn't an indulgent day to me. I was so ashamed in front of numerous people on the covered court but good thing KiSeop oppa was there to save me. I met a guy today named Kim Kibum. I guess she was Reiah's girl friend but there was something wrong. As we left the place.. I saw lots of girl surrounding him and flirting him. I was like "Woah! These girls must be really obsessed with Kibum." 

 

"Jjang. You should avoid being close with the people on school. You haven't known their characters."  KiSeop oppa gave me an advice while we were in front of my house. 

 

"But why oppa? Ugh. Its so hard to be a transferee!"  I said as I stomped my feet and bit my lower lip. 

 

"Nothing. Just be aware of them. I'll be --"  Before he could finish his sentence, I bothered him first with a question. 

 

"But wait. How about Kibum's attitude?"  I said in a childish voice but I think I pissed him off, I just keep quiet. 

 

"Wait for it. I'll tell you later."  I never thought that KiSeop oppa will answer me with a smile on his face, he was so serious a while ago. Before he left me.. I thanked him and gave him a severe hug from me. 

 

I entered the house and saw SooHyun oppa sleeping on the sofa. I went near him and tried to wake him up. 

 

"Oppa. Wake up. Don't sleep here."  I said as I tickled him on the neck. Good thing it worked out, he woke up and I think he's tired. 

 

"Why are you sleeping here? You shouldn't sleep here, its so cold."  I said as I removed my jacket and put it on him. I cooked foods for him and told him to sleep on his room. SooHyun oppa was really working hard for our future, thats why I love him so much, he's the best brother in the whole world. Since I was tired too, I decided to go to sleep and take a short nap. 

 

[ AFTER 8 HOURS. (8:00 PM) ] 

 

"Beep! Beep!"  I just finished doing my homework as I heard a car's honk coming from the outdoor. 

 

*Who would annoy us at this point of time? Tsk.* 

 

I thought as I heard a BEEP from a car again. I peeked on the windows and found out that it was KiSeop Oppa's car. Why did he visit me at this time? I guess these guy was bored. I quickly went down and urged SooHyun Oppa to allow me to come with KiSeop. 

 

"Okay. Just come back home at the right time arasso? You should be here at exact 10 PM. Don't break my rules dongsaeng-ah."  SooHyun oppa allowed me to go with KiSeop oppa. 

 

"Got it! Thanks oppa. Love you!"  I thanked him as I winked at him. Oh damn. Why am I so childish? Haha. I took my jacket with me and rode on KiSeop oppa's vehicle. 

 

"Oppa. Where we going?"  I asked KiSeop oppa as I looked outside when we were on our way. 

 

"On the amusement park."  He smiled at me. I didn't give a response anymore and just continued wandering outside like heck. 

 

- POV OF KiSEOP - 

 

I got bored on house and planned to go to an amusement park with Seul. I fetched her up on her house and arrived at the park in just a few minutes. We took a brief walk on the park and bought some foods to eat while walking. I stopped for a while and looked at a relatively small tree. 

 

"Oppa. Whats wrong?"  Seul asked me as she looked upon the tree. 

 

"Do you still remember everything? We were such ridiculous kids climbing a tree and spend time on it." I looked at Seul in a glance and smiled. 

 

"Ne. I still remember it. Thats too humorous to think oppa. It was one of my happiest moment in my life. Do you want to climb up there? Lets just bring our past gradually."  She strained me and I just agreed on her request. I helped her to swarm up on the tree, we sat on different branch but we were near to each other. 

 

"Oppa-sshi. Can we talk about Kibum? I'm curious about him."  Seul said as she looked upon the stars. 

 

"Ne. Do you really want to know him?"  I asked as I pouted, she just nodded her head. 

 

"Kibum is labeled as the "Mr.Playboy" in our school, he's known as the guy who dates the most. He has been playing girls a lot since last year. No one knows his true personality."  I told her as I sobbed. 

 

"Mr. Playboy? Woah. I never thought that he's like that. Kyaa. I hate playboys! But he's quite cute."  She answered back, my eyes widened in surprised. I was a bit surprised when she said that Kibum is quite cute. 

 

"But how about you oppa? Girls are crazy over you. Have you had a girl friend?"  She smiled at me. 

 

"I haven't had."  I answered in a serious voice as  I looked down for a while. I was so ashamed at her, I didn't want her to know that thing because she's just going to tease me. 

 

"You haven't had? Haha. You've got to be kidding me oppa. Are you a gay?"  She laughed like there's no tomorrow. I thought of something that can make her surprise. 

 

"Yes. I am a gay."  I said with a flirt voice as I winked at her. There was no reaction from her, her eyes widened and I saw her biting her lower lip. 

 

"O.. Oppa.. Are.. You serious?"  Those words that were coming from her own mouth were broken. 

 

"Yes. I am."  I said in a gay-like-voice.

 

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

*KiSeop oppa is a gay? Oh my! I can't believe that the down to earth guy is a gay! I can't have a gay best friend but.. Was he kidding me or what? His voice was flirty! Ewww. Thats so gross!*

 

Words were stuck on my throat. Even a piece of word wasn't coming out from my mouth, I had no idea what to say to him. 

 

"What?"  KiSeop oppa teased me. 

 

"Nothing."  At last! A word came out from my mouth. Sighed. That was close! 

 

Without knowing.. A spider was on the branch of the tree and was attached to my arm. I freaked out like heck and panicked. Because of freaking out.. I suddenly fell off the ground and it hurts me a lot. 

 

"Jjang!"  KiSeop oppa was startled and quickly went down from the tree. He approached me and knelt down on the ground to make sure that I'm fine. I was just lying on the ground like numb. 

 

"Jjang. Are you okay?"  KiSeop Oppa was worried about my condition. I didn't answer him and my back was hurting like hell. KiSeop held my left hand and went near to my face, on that time, a word came out from my mouth. 

 

"O-- Oppa.I told him but his face was getting nearer to mine. I can't stop him neither utter a word. His face was far apart from mine for almost 5 centimeters if you're gonna calculate it. He stopped for a while and uttered a sentence.

 

"I'm not a gay. I love you Jjang." As he finished telling me that implausible sentence.. He kissed me for almost 15 seconds, both of us weren't making a move. He closed his eyes and started to kiss me for a moment. I closed my eyes but that was wrong! I shouldn't kiss my own and only best friend, my heart jumped a beat.

 

*Oh damn! Why no moves? Why did I let him kiss me though I already knew that he would? You're so stupid Shin Seul. What kind of a best friend am I? Ugh.*

 

After 15 seconds.. I opened my eyes and pushed his shoulders that caused him to lie down on the ground. 

 

"I didn't.. I didn't mean.. Uh. Nothing."  I said as I stood up from the ground and acted like there were dirts on my clothes. While I was wiping my clothes, he stood up and held my hands. 

 

"Mianhaeyo."  He said and I just nodded in reply. 

 

"Lets go back home."  I added.

 

- END - 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hope you guys like it. Please do comment and don't be a silent reader. LOL. x