Boyfriend Vs. Best Friend?

I'm not a TOY.

 

A/N: Exams are over! Woooooo. Party! HAHAHA. I kid. -_- NAT Exam is still there to up with my life and make me go crazy. Poor me. :x LOLS. Anyways. I passed my RAT Exam even though E.P subject almost killed me. ;A: I'm so talkative. LMAO. Lets proceed to to the chapter! I'm scurrying to finish my current FF because an idea is bothering me. 

 

 

- POV OF KIBUM - 

 

“Fudge this unexpected affair! Dammit. Is she getting a hint?” I thought to myself before getting her defeated books on the floor of the corridor. My face was turning into red as if I ate a bunch of pepper or chili sauce. But why am I so affected with this cirumstance? I don’t love her thats why I shouldn’t get worried. OHHH COME ON. She's just my average girl-toy that I don’t love and will NEVER EVER be loved by me. 

 

“What? Why were you with her earlier? Is there something wrong?”  Seul snuffy repeated followed by forming a narrowed-eyebrows from her perfect meek face. I was confused. I didn’t want her to know that I had another girl or lets say GIRLS except her.

 

I was afraid to rupture our relationship and strike off our communication to each other in just one mistake. Oh wells. I had made a lot of mistakes to her.

 

First was: Stupidly playing with her heart. 

Second was: Always making her jealous over the girls that I had been secretively dating with. 

Third was: Imperfect things. I don’t frequently fetch her up on her house thats why SooHyun hyung always got mad at me. Misleading lies that I had always told her since the day that I sweetly coaxed her.

 

And now: Why can’t I answer her simple question? Why can’t I look at her eyes straightly? I wasn’t like this to the girls back then. Perchance, I do love her thats why I’m being such an idiot playboy right now and...

 

WHAT AM i SAYiNG TO MYSELF? DX

 

 “I m-met with her because of o-our g-group project.”   I muttered with a trembling voice as if I was frightened with her next statement. YES. Indeed. I was afraid. Scared of fortunate things that can be spoiled right now in just one glimpse.  “Oh I see. I should head over my best friend KiSeoppie now and spend time with him.”  I handed her her defeated books before leaving me. Did she forget something? 

 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! She forgot something to state. Where’s our magic 3 words “I Love You”? Oh gawd. Why am I looking for that statement and why is my heart beating so fast like a horse? . 

 

“Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! You forgot my I Love You.”   I turned around when I remembered that and chased her a distant away from my particular place. She couldn’t just merely leave me without uttering that melodious sentence. I wanted to hear it. 

 

As soon as I over took her and caught her up, I abruptly cuddled her with full force from me, good thing she hugged me back. “Before leaving me, I want to say this. I Love You My Girl.”  I blurted out as I held the back of her head and motioned it in order to be buried on my chest. I frowned my face showing a frustrated feelings over her sudden oblivion movement. 

 

“Aww. That was freaking sweet. I love you too oppa.”  She fairly ed me away from her and did loose her buried face on my chest. I kinda felt like it feels so delicate to feel the sincere love of a girl just like Mary’s for me. I wanted to feel a heaven’s gift love again but how could I? If I had always been the one who neglect the faithful love of Seul. 

 

“Seul-ah. Who do you choose? Me as your forever love or Lee KiSeop as your best friend?”  I pointed the tip of my index finger into mine, showing an explicit question. I had no idea why did I ask her that but I had always desired to find it out. Her jaws dropped after hearing my stupid question, I guess she was surprised with my sudden leading question? I don’t know. 

 

She looked down followed by biting the bottom of her lips. It seemed like she was keenly thinking of the answer. The truth was... She didn’t really have to answer that, I was just wondering and anticipating of it. “Of c-course. You.”  

 

YEAH. THATS MY GIRL.

 

“I-i should go now. Bye. I love you.”  Seul precipitately uttered as she kissed me on my cheeks and ran away from me. She chose me over her best friend, Lee KiSeop. What will be the reason of that fool guy if he skims this news? i should inform him and ruin their friendship. 

 

                                                                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

"Just say that you’re the idiot guy who told Seul about our kiss of KyungMi-ah!”

 

I snarled in irritation followed by pushing the younger male into the dirty wall filled with vandals of the UQA Students. I was quite a bit pissed off to the guy that I was holding onto now. He was wearing a white shirt, his mushroom-hair was tender as a cushion but yet he was so stupid for informing Seul-sshi about the kiss. 

 

I gripped my hands into his blue necktie as I raised my right hand and closed my fist, ready to punch his poor face. "Yes! I told Seul Noona about that! Happy now? Go on! Knock me down!”  Dong Ho, the younger male that I was cornering, finally protested and opposed against me. His protest made me even feel more pissed off with that. Tss! Fudge you Dong Ho. You’ll receive your award now for saying that. 

 

 “! Do you want to ruin my relationship with Seul-ah? You’re such a !”  I cried out and growled like a beast as I blew his face out with a fierce punch from my right hand. I didn’t care even if Dong Ho was weeping, all that I thought was my displeasure over his attitude being such a fool 17 years old guy. 

 

“Seul noona doesn’t deserve a guy like you! Someday you’d see the girl who will change your ing manner!”  He fought back again without giving me mighty punch of his fist. I wondered why wasn’t he buffetting me. However, I still  continued on punching him until he collapsed on the floor. 

 

I managed myself to leave him on sitting on the dirty floor with a bleeding wound. I heard him mumbling and crying out a statement:  “Noona. Go break up with him. Please.”

 

- POV OF KISEOP -

 

I was walking with my best friend Seul-ah on the corridor of the Science Building near the garden of our campus. She was quite a bit tranquil while my hands were entangled with hers. I decided to ask her whats the problem and know her answer? NOTHING. 

 

“Jjang. Would you still choose me even though you have your Kim Kibum now?”  I stopped for a while and asked her that simple question. I stooped my head down and looked at her with puppy-eyes as if I was going to cry. I knew that she would choose Kibum over me because I was just her best friend. Right? 

 

"You’re my pick.”  She stated as her lips formed a seductive smirk. WHAT? Did she really say it? She chose me? I thought she wouldn’t choose me as well. I opened my shoulder bag and messed it up for something important. I forgot the hand-written letter that I made for my best friend. “Jjang. I forgot something. Wait for me here.”  I tenderly blurted out and left her on the particular place. 

 

                                                                               - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

FINALLY. I FOUND IT! 

 

I almost screamed when I was jumping in glee towards seeing the hand-written letter for my best friend. I quickly ran into the stairs and saw a few girls chattering. I was about to turn left when a familiar hand stopped me: “Your best friend loves me more than you.”  A smugged and somehow arrogant voice mumbled near me. I turned around to face the owner and unfortunately, I saw the jerk playboy named Kim Kibum. 

 

I just managed myself to ignore him but yet he kept on chasing me and bothering me, stupidly repeating his sentence all over again until I got pissed off. I suddenly blew him a vigorous punch from me that caused him to fell on the ground.  “Stupid.”   He murmured while rubbing the dirts on the back of his pants. 

 

As soon as he got up, he returned me the vigorous punch that I gave him lately. The girls along with a few boys shrieked over that, boys were holding me, stopping me from turning over again while the other boys were holding Kibum too at the same time. 

 

“Stop it!”  The principal came and announced it with the other teachers. I took a deep breath in disbelief. We’re dead now and I can anticipate what will happen next: PUNISHMENT. 

 

“Kim Kibum and Lee KiSeop, you two again. Tsk. You guys are suspended for a week!”

 

- END -

 

A/N: Comment the typo errors! LOLS. I’m not in my mood to read it again. LOLOLOL. XD Pardon me. I love you ALL! ♥