World Of Lies.

I'm not a TOY.

A/N: Chapter 20 is right here! LMFAO. I only have a few subscribers and only 2 or 3 have peen posting a comment after every updated chapter. -_________- So yeah. My story is not that good. Pardon me. :| 

 
@YukiMary: Yea. Kibum is such a stupid playboy. Tss. I wanna slap his face! LOLOL. I kid. Both KiSeop and Kibum got a punishment. .____.
 
@KyuDream: Poor Seul. Kibum will NEVER change. :DDD
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 - POV OF SEUL - 

 

Where  the heck is my best friend Lee KiSeop? I thought he was just going to get something important on the classroom? UGH. I had been waiting here at the Covered Court for almost 35 minutes or more! I mentally stomped my feet in annoyance as my eyebrows form a narrowed-angry look. The show of my annoyance by stamping my feet seemed like the splitting sound echoed on in the entire court. Peoples head turned behind to look at me simultaneously with irritation.

 

 “Sorry.  I sweetly mouthed to them and bowed my head for almost three times. My head even got weary upon bowing it like a heck, it cracked me up. Instead of waiting for nothing in the court, I made my way to the particular place where my best friend was. Aish. Why was our school meant to be huge like this? Soothing myself, I took a deep breath when a flashback entered my mind, the stranger that I encountered last year. 

 

While I was walking with my stooped-head, I heard people’s merging voices shrieking over something that I had no idea about. “Kim Kibum and Lee KiSeop, you two again. Tsk. You guys are suspended for a week!” A familiar voice blurted out. What the heck was happening? Did I hear it right? My boyfriend’s name and my dearest best friend’s name? 

 

PEEKABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

 

Thats what I did because of my curiousity and besides, my shaggy-little-hairs attached on my arm to feet turned straight. For short I had goosebumps. “Excuse me Ma'am but why did you suspend them? Something wrong?  I made everything just to get nearby to the Principal who was blasting into anguish and was like a dragon outbreaking a fire. I even shoved every student out of my way, they were blocking my way in the time. 

 

“Don’t dare to partake with this circumstance Seul-ah! They deserve to be punished. Thats ALL!  Oh damn. She was burning like Jake Dragon. OHH. What I meant was, she was like a strayed dragon for saying those. However, I managed myself to approach the two boys, stooping their head in shame and standing right there just like little young kids.  Nothing.”  Kibum muttered as he wiped off the blood trickles nigh his lips made by someone. 

 

After wiping those, he beamed at me followed by leaving me along with my best friend. Whats going on with that guy? Did I do something? I just decided not to follow him and stay next to KiSeop.  

 

“Hey Seul-sshi. I saw your boy friend punching someone lately. I guess you should break up with that PLAYBOY.  Someone accented the word PLAYBOY. It was Park Young Mi who strummed the back of my shoulder  through the tip of her index finger. I was startled by her sudden statement, I knew that Kibum wasn’t that kind of a guy. I have had a huge trust on him. “You must be kidding me. He can’t do that! Please stop spreading rumors.  I blurted out and cried it out loud towards the stupid running feelings inside me. I was tired of those.

 

Rumors had been spreading about Kibum playing with my heart, dating girls secretively and blah blah blah. A smirk formed into the face of my best friend KiSeoppie after hearing the confusing statement of Park Young Mi.

 

Oppa. Lets treat your wounds. Its all bleeding. I released a white handkerchief from the pocket of my jeans and kindly wipe some trickles of blood on poor face. 

 

 

 

 - - - - - - - - - -

 

[ 2 WEEKS LATER ] 

 

I wondered why didn’t KiSeop oppa attend class today. I just went to school by myself. UGH. And know what? I had been wondering why Kibum frequently forgot to fetch me from home. I’m not saying that he doesn’t have time for me but thats what boy friends do right? I can’t help but to astound upon thinking of it. Class was finally over when I managed myself to stroll around the campus and go to the garden where I used to utilize or spend my time for half an hour. As I took a fair breath, I heard a person talking to someone. My tittle-tattle attitude my entire body again, I made my way a bit near the person talking with someone and started listening to it

 

He wasn’t talking with someone, instead he was conversing with a people through phone. I was somewhat confused about their conversation, it was like a plan, a plan of kidnapping someone before that he stupidly hesitated. 

 

“Kim Kibum Hyung! I regret all the things that I had done. I feel so evil towards doing those to Seul-sshi and KiSeop!”

 

What the ? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Whats going on? Oh gawd. Tell me that this isn’t true. PLEASE! 

 

“Hyung. I didn’t mean to plunge KiSeop or what. That wasn’t supposed to be on the plan!

 

I couldn’t control myself anymore. I made my way to the idiot person and suddenly slapped him with my aloud palm. Unexpectedly, his phone dropped on the ground but yet I went nigh it and kicked it out of the place and spurned it. Both of my fists were trembling in hatred, my anguish was colonizing my feelings and even my mind. I turned around to face the person, my eyes windened when I found it out that it was..

 

 

ELI KIM. 

 

“You and Kibum were the ones who planned to kidnap me? AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Why did you do it! I trusted you and him! But why? !” I growled as I had a major breakdown because of my anger. I didn’t have enough time to control myself. I promised before to myself that I will have a revenge on the person who did this, who stabbed my best friend and the one who put us in danger. 

 

 

I ran away from Eli, my heart was beating uncontrollably. I didn’t have any idea how to stop myself or regale my feelings. Eli chased me and held my left hand, stopping me from walking away again. Hey! Let me explain!”  He growled strongly followed by stomping his feet in whatever feelings he had. I turned around to face and know what I did? I cocked my head, leaning forward to him as I held the both sides of his shoulders and kicked his through my legs. 

 

- POV OF THE AUTHOR - 

 

The young girl ran as fast as she could just to find the guy that she excessively trusted together with a sincere love in it. She didn’t think of her reputation while running, all she wanted to do was to see Kibum in order to clear everything and tick off those misunderstandings. Seul never though of breaking up with him, she never had a plan of it and would never ever do it. 

 

Her tears kept rolling down through her perfect yet tolerated face.

 

He then went to the “Wall of Pain” where she used to meet with Kibum but unfortunately, he saw her oh-so-called MY BOY kissing a girl named Jang HeeRin. It seemed like there was a penknife that stabbed her in the deepest area of her heart. Her boy or lets just say Kibum was greatly and delicately kissing the girl cornered by him. The poor girl, Shin Seul, dashed into them as she pulled the girl out of her way and precipitately kissed Kim Kibum. 

 

Look what you have done Seul-ah! You spoiled everything!”  Kibum broke the kiss and ed the young girl in no one in particular. On that second, Seul was enlightened with everything, the rumors that had been spreading were true, it wasnt just a joke but it was all factual. 

 

“You’re a liar! You and Eli were the one who planned everything!Seul grunted with the inordinate spleen feelings that she was sentienting. 

 

“I’ m not a liar! You’re such a juckass for believing me! I just played you like a nasty doll and know what? I couldn't even stop laughing when I was playing your heart. You're like a stupid idiot! Everything was just a lie Fascinating Eye Girl!" Kibum replied as he shook his head in annoyance. He was trying to ignore the statements of the stupid girl in front of him but yet he can’t. 

 

A guy like you shouldn’t be loved by someone! You’re such a playboy! A stupid playboy who doesn’t think of the people’s feelings!”  

 

With that sentence of Seul, Kibum was out of his control and mentally gave Seul a powerful slap into her right cheek. The slap, the aloud whack in the caused Seul to accidentally fall on the ground. The guy who did buffet her felt a little hesitation inside him, regretting the thing that she did to her girl friend. NO. Not girl friend, an ex girl friend that he played with. Shut Up! You don't know the real me! Everything happens for a reason Seul-sshi. He uttered with a rugged angry voice. 

 

“Is that so? I dont care! You.. A ing stupid guy.. Should DIE! Seul protested while she was holding the park of her cheek that was slapped by Kibum. She tried to stand up but she was too weak. All that she felt were hatred and odium. She was out of herself, words were coming out from without knowing it. Her mind was voided and her heart was shattered into a pieces as a broken glass. 

 

“Look. Shin Seul-ah. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I love you.  Kibum coaxed Seul again with his melodious words and approached the girl. He then hugged the girl but yet the girl broke it, she can’t take the pain anymore, she wanted to scream but something was stopping her. Hugging Seul? What was it all about? A lie again or was it true? 

 

“Don’t you ever dare to hug me again! I hate you! Please! Just leave me alone or else I’m going to kill myself because of you! Exchange of thoughts and words filled the atmosphere. Both of them were muddle-headed with the circumstance, scolding each other, growling, threatening like hecks didn’t help them and weren’t a relief for them. Kibum didn’t want to leave Seul alone, he was tightly holding the younger girl until the girl found a way to escape from him. 

 

She ran away.

 

She was crying. 

 

Her heart was scattered. 

 

Hatred was invading and stupidity indeed outran her. Kibum made her believe with his sweet lies. The guy who changed her life just played with her heart. He played a game with her, no one could ever stop her plans. Seul thought that Kibum loved her but HE NEVER DID. Her world turned into a ruptured broken world. She knew that no matter and how hard she try to forget about him, the name Kim Kibum had been engraved into his heart. She lived in a World filled with LIES. All she wanted to do was to DIE. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

 

A/N: UGH. My back hurts. -_________- Comment the typo errors. I'm too lazy to read it again. XD