Don't play with me. Please?

I'm not a TOY.

 

A/N: Oh wells. I guess this chapter will a bit or will totally due to some reasons. You guys know the reason. A part of me just died and I’ve been crying for almost 3-4 days because of the departure of Kibum and Alexander. So pardon me if this chapter is non-sense. -_- I decided to update my FF for all of you. Even though Kibum isn’t a member anymore, I will still continue myself on writing Fan Fictions about him because I love him very much. That’s the only reason that I can say. ;x

 

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

So yeah. My best friend KiSeop oppa was still here at St. Mary’s Hospital. The doctor told us to let him stay here for a few days so that he could take a not-much-long hiatus and so we did. His busy parents didn’t even intend to visit him or know his condition, and that made my spleen go even higher. I still can’t  forget the thing that occurred recently, the predator who put KiSeop oppa’s life in danger including my shattered life. 

 

Today was the 24th day of Christmas. Sigh. Christmas Day was approaching so fast, I didn’t regard this day because of looking after and taking care of my best friend. 

 

"Oppa! Wake up! It’s your emission out of this hospital today."  I gleefully jumped into my best friend’s bed as I infantilely concussed his shoulder from sleeping on his bed. The doctor just told me lately that he could go now. I pity my KiSeop oppa. He did undergo to some treatment but yet he was greatly daring to face those freakish things. OKAY. Out of the topic now. This enticing guy beside me didn’t want to rouse up from his dreamland and I knew that he was only bluffing me around. 

 

I kept on stupidly shaking his shoulders like a little young girl, childly crying out his name “KiSeopppppiiieeeee!”  but nothing had happened. His eyes were still closed. "Pfuuu. If you don’t wanna wake up, OK fine. "  My lips shamly curved a smirk as if I was intending to do something to him. Yeah. I had a plan since he didn’t listen to the of my voice. 

 

I knew what was his weakness and wanna know what was that? Just a one excessive tickle could make him take a giant plunge and have goosebumps. I did set my index finger, planning to start tickling him, the tip of my index finger finally touched his neck. In just one touch, his eyes opened and freaked out like a heck. "Jjang! I was just preteding. You don’t have to tickle me!"  He did fairly buffet my left arm with an annoyed voice from him. I knew that he will get sulked at my sudden act. I let out a throat chuckle as I grinly squeezed his red cheeks, who wouldn’t resist the seductive fancy face of this guy in front of me? He was too tempting and splendid to endure.

 

"Mianhaeyo. Come on. SooHyun oppa is waiting for us."  I delectablely beamed at him as I helped him to stand up and push him inside the CR in order to take a bath. I demurely arranged our things while I was waiting for him. I can’t stop myself upon thinking of Kibum’s condition now, from what was he currently doing until to what was he thinking. 

 

[ SEUL’S HOUSE : 5: 00 PM ] 

 

I the TV and so as I let myself take a grievous slump onto the couch nigh behind me. I was still thinking of Kibum and imagining that he was just here with me. I didn’t have any idea why I was acting like this. I know that I was in love but this was too strange. It was gradually turning into a strong word called “Obssession.”

 

"Jjang. You’re thinking of Kibum. Aren’t you?"  I suddenly heard the approaching voice of my best friend KiSeop. He sat beside me and gruffly took the remote from the rigorous hold of my hand to the remote control of the TV. I frowned and slowly nodded my head as a show of a “YES ” answer. Yes. I was thinking of him again. He was like a drug to me, a perpetual sweet and an unweary drug that no one could ever match on. 

 

"He’s like a drug to you. I know that. I can read it through your eyes."  

 

- POV OF KiSEOP - 

 

Kibum was like a drug to my best friend. I knew it from the start that he would be obssession of Seul-ah. I can read it through her eyes. I rolled my eyes into my best friend and fairly stiffed her right cheeks into me while my eyes were gazing at hers at the same time. 

 

"Be careful of him, Jjang. He’s a serpent."  I seriously uttered. Kibum was a serpent, an outrageous playboy to the girls that he owns and he can violently break up with a girl in a swift rapid way. I wanted to stop Seul-ah for loving Kibum but I couldn’t, she had been loving Kibum more than her life. "What do you mean oppa? Serpent? I can’t get it."  Here two eyebrows met in molestation by my awkward obtaining words. I had no idea why did I call Kibum a serpent but from what I had seen, he was really a presuming guy. 

 

The truth was.. I once had a fist fight before with Kibum for saving the girl that he promptly played with. He got hot-tempered at me thats why he started to blow my cheeks with his fist and because of that instant, we were suspended at school for almost 1 week. 

 

"You will get it on the right time. He’s still courting you. Right? Do you have a plan? You know an intention to be his girl friend."  I melodiously muttered as I took a mushy yellow cushion and put it on the back of my neck. If she was planning to answer Kibum’s coax, I would support her and be always here whenever she has a problem with him. 

 

"Yes."  I shrunk a bit upon hearing her reply. I can’t believe. I got jealous again and it seemed like my face was being heatened up. My jaws even dropped. It seemed like I had no bone or muscle at all. My heart was torning into pieces. I wanted to slap my face but I can’t, she will just tease me all over again. I tried to be poignant in front of her but yet my heart was crying out loud that she shouldn’t get into Kibum’s coax acts. 

 

It’s really hard to bare the truth that I like my very own best friend.. Shin Seul. 

 

- POV OF THE AUTHOR - 

 

[ 11: 30 PM : DEC. 24 ] 

 

The Koreans living in Seoul, South Korea were persistently waiting for the fireworks that will be held later at exact 12:00 AM at the famous park called Lotte World. Seul just got out of the church when she heard people’s continuous rant over the tremendous shows on every place. She was walking around the place when she felt a mellow and cold palm leisurely lapping on her cheeks until it finally covered her two eyes. "Kibum. I know it’s you."  Uttered by Seul as the enticing guy behind her loosed his hands around the eyes of the younger girl. 

 

"You didn’t tell me that you’re here baby."  Kibum said with a frowned face from him. He walked in front of Seul and gently showed a fascinating puppy-eyes. Seul’s heart jumped a beat when she saw the cuteness of the guy in front of her, her heart was beating unnaturally again just like before. 

 

"Sorry. Pardon me."  Seul asked for an apology as she looked down with a meek face. Kibum then slowly nodded his head and entangled his fingers into Seul’s. Silence conquered them while they were walking. Both of them weren’t uttering any words, Seul’s head was still stooped. 

 

 

The bridge of Lotte World. 

 

 

The only reason why Seul’s head was chamfered and looking at the ground was she was thinking if she will response now to the courtship of Kibum. She was confused, she was muddledheaded with the things that were currently merging forces into her body. 

 

"Seul-ah. Is there any problem?"  Kibum then stopped at the bridge of the Lotte World and walked in front of Seul as he held up the chin of the girl. He was a bit worried about Seul. The time getting nearer and nearer to the time of 12:00 AM where the fireworks will be flown up in the clouds and will dainty blast. "Kibum. Do you really love me?"  Asked by Seul with docile eyes from her tamed face. She wanted to ask everything to Kibum but that will take a long time. 

 

Kibum was doubting if he will reply YES or NO because he didn’t really feel a streak of love for Seul."Yes. Of course. Why?"  He mendaciously lied to Seul while he was sweetly nodding his head. He wanted Seul to believe on his songful acts. He wanted to play with her and be his odd toy. 

 

"Don’t play with me. Please?"  Seul stated truthfully with teary-red eyes. Kibum saw it and quickly released a handkerchief from his pocket and said; "I’m not a playboy anymore."  With that sentence, the stupid Seul was satsified with the jerk playboy Kibum. Seul tried to contol herself but nothing had happened. The love of adrenaline was running through her veins, commanding her to hug Kibum and so she did. 

 

"I love you Kibum. I’m ready to be your forever girl friend. I’m ready to be with you and face the challenges together."  Said by Seul-ah who was currently cuddling Kibum. Once again, she felt the songful and delicate hug of the guy she loves, Kibum. Kibum was smirking evilly while he was cuddling Seul. His plan had finally reached its . 

 

"I love you too, baby."  Kibum let go of the sweet hug and attacked the lips of Seul against his passionately. The fireworks started to blow-up in the sky astonishingly. It was finally Christmas in South Korea. Seul emotionally kissed Kibum back and put her arms around the neck of the older guy. The people around them were watching the couple and fireworks at them same time. 

 

"Don’t lie to me Kibum unless you’re absolutely sure that I will never find out the truth."  Seul uttered as she let go of the 30 seconds kiss. It was a Christmas Love for Seul but for Kibum, it was a “LIVE GAME ” . It was the start of the new life of Seul with her Kibum. What will Seul feel and experience with Kibum? Happiness or anguish? 

 

- END -          

A/N: Comment the typo errors. Sorry. I’m not in my mood to read it again. O.o