Hate Turns Into An Everlasting Love.

I'm not a TOY.

A/N: Here's a new update! LOLS. Sorry if I don't frequently update my FF. Been busy to school activities so yeah. I have lost my time. D: PARDON ME. ;b Lets proceed to the story. You might encounter some inappropriate scenes here so please control yourself especially your anger. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 

 

                                                                               - - - - - - - - -

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

As the days had passed by. The stupid of sound on the deepest area of my heart was getting stronger and stronger. It seemed like my heart was going to take a giant leap and be with the heart of this jerk playboy named Kibum. Yeah. I already knew that Kibum was extremely playboy but why? Why does it need to be him? I really hate it when the time comes that I fall for someone; Wanna know the reason? Because every time I love a personI admit that I give everything even my life is the successor and one thing that I also hate; When that person leaves meI can anticipate what would happen next. I WiLL POSSiBLY SHATTER EVERYTHiNG EVEN MY ENTiRE BEiNG BY ALL MEANS. 

 

It was Monday today and I had nothing to do. Just gazing at the clock of our classstupidly waiting for it to come to a halt and trickle the time 12:00 PM while my hands were supporting my chin as an act of disrespectful manner to our idiot  teacher. 

 

"Pst. Seul-sshi. Loose your hands. Mr. Choi was looking at you lately."  Young Mi suddenly mumbled near my ears as she shoved my hands from my chin. I was annoyed by her abrupted action so I just continued on wandering my mind through looking at the glass window on my leftI can hear the loud voice of our teacher discussing about Physics. "The presentation on the board demonstrates about the amount of Ki --"  

 

"Kibum?"  I dopely mumbled. My puzzled mind was suddenly suffocated by the abrupted speech of Mr. ChoiI was bothered by his last sentence about the presentation on the board. But why did I foolishly look at Mr. Choi upon hearing his statement? Instead of hearing the word Kinetic, my mind thought of Kibum's namewhat a flawing distraction. 

 

"Ms. Shin. Are you OK? You seem so absent-minded."  Mr. Choi bothered me first in front of my 28 classmates in the room. Oh dammit. He had observed my act? KYAAAA. Fudge his boring subject. "Err. Ne. I'm OK Sir. Mian."  I bowed my head as a show of fake-respect to him while robbing the back of my head. 

 

"See? I told ya. Kibum? You're in love with him."  Young Mi fairly spanked my right arm as if she really wanted to catch my attention upon thinking of MY baby. Ohh I mean Kibum. He's not mine right? I looked at her with fierce eyesshowing an annoyance because of her stupid movesI wittingly wagged my head as a show of a negative answer. 

 

[ 12:30 PM ] 

 

The time had finally granted my time-wish that I was waiting for earlier; DiSMiSSAL TiME. I was walking on the stairs when I thought of my best friend KiSeop. Where the heck is my enticing pouting prince? I missed him already. Upon thinking of my best friendI didn't notice that Kibum was secretively trailing me off or lets just say that he was arrogantly stalking me. 

 

He held my left hand and started to drag me into the canteen. "Lets eat ice cream baby."  Kibum uttered as his lips protruded while looking at the different flavors listed in the catalog chartkeenly observing each flavors. He was wearing a sleeveless gray shirt as if he wasn't a student at our campus. But whateverhe apparently looked even hotter with that sleeveless shirt. 

 

"Just buy me a cookies and cream ice cream flavor. I'll sit over there and wait for you. Arasso?"  I spoke while the tip of my index finger was pointing on the voided 2 chairs outside the canteen. He slowly nodded his head as a show of a YES answer. Pretty minutes laterhe arrived with 2 ice creams held by his hands, he sat in front of me and genteelly handed me my ice cream. 

 

"Thanks."  I said as I took a bite of the ice cream. We were so sedated at that point in timeboth of us weren't stating any sentences or just talk about some stuffs. We both consumed our ice cream at the same time. ". You have grime under your lips. Let me wipe it off."  I said while releasing my handkerchief from the pocket of my hoop skirtplanning to wipe off the grime under his lips but unfortunately he did an unlovely thing that made my heart jump a beat. He the mark of the ice cream through his tongue. 

 

OHHH. You could kill me now Kibum! That was so ing hot. My heart was beating untidy again;

 

BOOM!

 

BOOM!

 

 BOOM! 

 

I couldn't escape from the truth that I got seduced by this playboy in front of me. I love him and every time I see him being oh-so-sweet to memy heart beats abnormally. It feels like I'm going to faint because of him. From what I knowI hate him but this strong word called Hate turns into an Everlasting Love that I can treasure for the rest of my life. 

 

"Hey little girl. I know you got persuaded by the thing that I did. So hot right?"  He teased me as he winked at metrying to catch my attention from looking at the couple on the left side of us. Did he read my mind? How did he know that I got hooked by his hotness? "Of course. No!"  I suddenly showed a frowned-meek face by tending my eyes at the ground. I already knew that he noticed my stare at the couple on our left sideI hope we could be like that on the right time but I'm not yet ready to be his girl friend. 

 

"We would be like them someday."  He held my chin and turned my face into himhe was looking at me with a smirk on his face and with puppy eyes. He was too cute for me to resist. He made an actionan action of moving his face nigh my face and I guess he was intending to kiss me again on my lips  but I was wrong. Insteadhe kissed me on my forehead followed my winking at me.

 

                                                                              - - - - - - - - - -

 

"Oppa. I guess someone is following me. I'm scared."  I was talking with my best friend KiSeop through phone while I was on my way to home from my work. Its true. It was like someone was walking just behind me. I can hear footsteps that were gradually intimacing meI looked behind but I saw nothing. The place was voided excluding me. 

 

"Where you near at? I'm going to fetch you up."  KiSeop oppa asked me worriedly. I looked around the dark place while the phone was attached on my ear. I was breathing hard at that timemy heart was beating fast because of the dread that I was feeling. 

 

- POV OF THE AUTHOR - 

 

"Near the scary house next to our school."  Seul uttered as she felt a palm girding on and finally covered it. She freaked out but the kidnapper was so strong to be escaped from him. Because of freaking out like heckthe phone slipped from her right hand and dropped onto the ground.

 

Seul was trying to cy out loud to be heard by the people near the place but the kidnapper behind her was holding tight and possessioning her waist vigorously. The lanky kidnapper was holding a penknife, pointing it near the left neck of Seul as if he was planning to stab Seul. If Seul would make a one sovereignty movesure as hell that the penknife will kill her in just a glance. 

 

"Don't move dope girl."  The old man uttered while dragging Seul into a left-frightening house near their campus. She heard the word DOPE ince again that made him turn into a gawked girlremeniscing the day that her dear Kibum called her DOPE. "One move or else you will be deceased. Bye-bye to life Seul-sshi."  The kidnapper threatened the girl he was holding onto as he ed Seul into a chair and shrouded her eyes with a white-dirty handkerchief. 

 

"Who are you ing ? Kibum! KiSeop! SooHyun oppa! Help me!"  Seul cried out as the tears running down her pitiful meek faceshe was seeking for a help but no one could hear her scream excluding the man who was currently kidnapping her. The kidnapper seemed to be a teenager like 19-20 years old. The man tightly strapped the two hands of Seul behind her chair to stop Seul from escaping and freaking outhe was so merciless to the young girl in front of her. 

 

" Eeerrr! What the ! Shut up!"  The kidnapper was too annoyed upon hearing those shouts of the poor girl Seul. Seul had no choice but to keep silent and wait for a miracle to come."Master-hyung. I seminally did it. She's on my hands now."  The man mumbled near the phone while smirking evilly at Seul. Seul didn't even know that the kidnapper was one of her schoolmates. NO. She didn't get any idea about the voice of this evil kidnappershe didn't even recognize the touch of the man, she was so innocent to have a hint that it was just an effing plan of Kibum and last; She never thought that the PREDATOR was..

 

ELI KIM. 

                                                                      - - - - - - - - - - -

 

While Eli was skimming fresh air outside of the freakish houseKibum scurriedly came over near Seul."Baby. Don't worry. I'm here."  He said while unraveling the rope that was currently surrounded around her eyes tightly. Kibum was acting like he didn't have any idea about the planlike he was the defender of Seul but yet it was all just a stupid delusion. 

 

"K-kibum. The kidnapper might come in just a few minutes. You should leave me now."   Seul said gently while Kibum was untying the handkerchief from being strapped around her. Poor Seul. Whatever she saysKibum won't leave her because it was just a trick. 

 

"No! I will suffer from being hurt first just to make sure that you're safe! I love you Seul-sshi."  Kibum exclaimed bluffinglyhe was smirkinghe was such a great actor to act like he loves Seul more than his life. NO. He doesn't love Seulhe just wanted Seul to be his toy and thats all. 

 

"What are you guys doing? !"  Eli said with a penknife on his right handhe was rushing onto Kibum to ruthlessly lunge him on his left arm. Eli was about to stab Kibum but KiSeop scurried and pushed Kibum into a cornerEli wasn't able to control himself thats why KiSeop was the one who was lunged on the left arm. He was stabbed by the penknife. 

 

Since the moment that KiSeop heard the scream of her best friendhe hurriedly went to the freakish house but unfortunatelyhe saw Kibum protecting Seul from danger. He got jealous and hurthe just decided to hide in a somewhat pillar thing. As the seconds had passed byhe saw someone rushing onto Kibum to stab him but he ran onto him to egis him from being lunged. 

 

Eli then left the place because of imperfection that he had made to the innocent KiSeop. Seul and Kibum saw KiSeop panting and was holding his left bloody arm. "Oppa!"  Seul cried as he saw KiSeop standing and being lifeless. KiSeop was gradually losing blood. He was trying to catch his breath but he can'tthe blood kept on scattering from his left arm until he fainted. 

 

Because of a stupid delusion and plana one person's life got on danger.