A Game To Play.

I'm not a TOY.

 

A/N: Just a reminder; The first 10 chapters were just a nuisance. LOLs. What I meant was.. I was just developing the things and traits of the 4 characters. From these Chapter 11 until the last chapter, you will now see the main idea of these story and the trivial manner of the Playboy Kibum. Please mingle with my method of writing. :3 

 

[ 10 DAYS LATER - DEC. 1] 

 

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

Why does time fly so fast? Why does everything seem to end rapidly like there's a bird that traversed right in front of me? Yesterday was like a vision to me especially my excessively fortunate birthday and now? It was another day to start again with a tender smile on my face and a glee imprinted on my heart. 

 

Who could answer those questions for me? I guess no one. I was riding on the black car with my best friend KiSeop while wandering outside through the glass window, thinking about some few things that could possibly happen today. From the day that my KiSeop oppa confessed his hidden feelings for me, I perceived these little thing; Our friendship went even better and stronger than before. 

 

"Jjang. Are you OK? We're already here at school."  I was surprised when I felt the smooth palm of my best friend holding my left shoulder. My sequence of thoughts was still invading my entire body, I had no idea why I was acting odd like these. 

 

"Sorry. I didn't notice that you stopped. I was a bit out of my mind lately."  I shook my head in confusion as I invited him to get out of the car and walk towards our own class. 

 

As soon as we got out from the car, he surrounded his right arms around my shoulder. I didn't care about it and just decided to talk some stuffs with him before entering our first subject. Just like before, girls were getting crazy over my best friend, they were ranting like brutal girls as if they were lifeless because of him.

 

I saw Kibum again, dating flirt girls  and playing a melodious game with them. Why am I acting so weird like these? I wasn't in my mood today. Really. I didn't even know why. :| 

 

"Jjang!"  KiSeop oppa suddenly as he chucked the back of my head as if he was waking me up from my dreamland. "Whats going with you? You've been acting weird since the moment that I fetched you up."  He gave me my bag before I enter my room. Oh I forgot to say these. My best friend always accompanied me on my classroom before he enter his first subject which was Social Studies too just like mine. 

 

"Nothing. Thank you oppa for carrying my bag. You should go to your room now. See you later."  I smiled at him followed by molesting his well-arranged black hair. I tried to enter my boring subject with an enticing fake smile on my meek face, I sat next to Young Mi and talked with her until my teacher came with books. Seeing those books urged my laziness to stupidly outrun me. 

 

I heard from my gossip classmates that we would just be Half Day today. OH YES! Thank goodness. I could stroll around today and think of the things that were pissing me off. I just gazed at the clock, waiting for the time to trickle the time 12:00 AM and finally! Hours passed by quickly. 

 

"Jjang. I bet you didn't listen to your teacher earlier."  KiSeop oppa asked me while we were walking down the stairs. OH. How did he guess it? 

 

"Ne! You got it. Sorry oppa. This is the first time that I didn't listen to our teacher. Good thing he didn't catch me."  I rolled my eyes into him and dragged his hands towards the edge of the Covered Court to watch the match of the Volleyball Team against the varied school from somewhere I don't know. 

 

"I guess you're under puberty now. You're all grown up."  He released a recent handkerchief from the pocket of his jeans and gave it into me. "You're changing. Here's a handkerchief. Take it. I bought it for you a week ago."  

 

"Oppa. When I get in love with someone, I will use these handkerchief for being a crybaby. Haha. Just kidding. Whats the feeling of being in love oppa?"  I curiously asked him as I took the new handkerchief from his hands and leaned on his shoulders. I had no idea why did I ask him that question, maybe I have never been in love? So confusing right? I've always wanted to feel the sensation of being in love and being loved back by a someone you do really love but I haven't found the guy that was meant for me. 

 

"See that game?"  He pointed the tip of his index finger into the Volleyball game. "Its just like a volleyball game. You have to fight for the person you want to get and win. Love is a matter of Sacrifice Jjang."  He gave me an advice and rolled his eyes into me. I tried to comprehend his explanation gradually by looking at the ball being passed in each opponents thoroughly. 

 

"You don't get it. Stop staring at them! You couldn't get it because you haven't been in love."  He pouted as he swung his left hands in front of my eyes as if he was shattering my concentration towards the players. OK. I admit it. I didn't really get the essential statement that he had said, poor me. 

 

"How about you? Have you ever been in love?"  I uttered with a sweet voice while I was approaching my face nigh his face, waiting for his mouth to open and answer my freaking question. I just noticed that his eyes were bright as the beam of the light.

 

"Of course yes. I've been in love to YOU. Don't you know that you're the only girl of my life?"  He slowly nodded his head and replied that incredible statement. Ooops. I didn't know that thing. 

 

"You never mentioned --"  Before I could finish my sentence, he bothered me first with a songful sentence that made me blush. "So you better mark it on your mind that you're just the girl of my life, Jjang."  He looked at me as he fairly pushed my forehead through the tip of his index finger as if he really wanted me to bear it on my mind. I decided to retain it on my mind and do his command whatever it takes.

 

"KiSeop and Seul-ah! Lets play a game near the laboratory. Join us!"  SunJi suddenly appeared from the middle of nowhere. "What game?"  I locked my arms with the arms of my KiSeop oppa and forced him to stand up in order to clear everything to SunJi. 

 

"Spin the bottle. Truth or dare! Come on. I think we'll be having fun this time."  SunJi held our hands as she suffocatingly gripped our hands and dragged us into the certain odious place near the Science Laboratory. As soon as we reached that place, I saw various of students sitting on the ground and whirling the bottle like little kids. 

 

I was curious and excited to join the game, I was about to drag KiSeop oppa on the place but I saw the evil Kibum, looking at me with a seductive deprecatory eyes. "Oh. We're out of here. Sorry."  I quickly uttered but the people stopped us from walking away from them. I had no choice but to partake with them though it was inimical on my will. 

 

-  POV OF KiBUM - 

 

I was invited by the girls on our campus to mingle with their Spin The Bottle game. I was insanely curious thats why I assented on them and let them drag me into the place with one of my closest friends here at school, Eli Kim. I never thought that they would ask KiSeop and Seul to join our game, I stared at Seul as if I didn't want her to get out of my sight. 

 

"That's the girl I was talking about."  I muttered nigh the earlobes of Eli that was next to me. I just told Eli some things that I had done to Seul on this past few days. "Pretty peachy. So what are you planning to do now?"  Eli said as he seriously pored on Seul-ah's glamor body and gentle face. 

 

"Just anticipate. She keeps on calling me Playboy and it's so annoying."  I harshly pitched the bottle to Sang Hee and looked at Eli who was currently waiting for my answer. "Then sustain it Kibum-sshi. You know what to do with her. Good luck."  I already knew what he was trying to say, I already got it and that will be my mission. Just wait for it, another melodious and ninny game to play would occur between me and that entrancing importunate girl. 

 

"Lets start the game."  Sang Hee announced and started to swirl around the empty bottle, I was just gazing at it and waiting for it to point to the chosen person. Pretty minutes later, the void bottle stopped in front of me, means that I was the one who would be asked. 

 

"Truth or dare?"  Sang Hee asked me to choose. "Dare."  Of course I will choose dare! I had nothing to choose, if I choose truth, what would I say? I had nothing to admit neither confess. "Dare? OK. Then kiss... Shin Seul."  She swiftly looked at Seul with evil-wicked eyes and suddenly the people next to me pulled me into Seul that caused me to bump on her. 

 

"What? No! Not me!"  Seul refused. The various students were whooping and it seemed like I really wanted to taste her plum lips, not being a maniac but  I was asked. Right? HAHA. This was my time now, the right time to kiss her and start my plan. 

 

"No. Stop it. Not my best friend."  I was holding the shoulders of Seul in order to stop her from moving away from me when KiSeop suddenly pushed me."Damn it. Whats your problem?"  I showed an annoyance in front of him."Ya. Lee KiSeop! Don't stop him. We did mandate it."  Someone stopped KiSeop-sshi and pulled him away from us, I started to approach my face into Seul but wait.. I heard something from her, from nowhere that I could not determine. Voices from her heart saying "No. Please don't."  I could hear it, it seemed like my mind was spliced with her heart. 

 

I felt guilty, I felt a stupid hesitation from me and her eyes were teary. I decided not to kiss her on the lips instead, I kissed her on the forehead. I still had mercy on her though. She pushed me and ran away from us, I tried to chase her and ask for an apology until we reached the Music Building. 

 

"Hey. Good thing I didn't continue it."  I was holding her hands tight, stopping her from running away from me. She was starting to be sovereignty thats why I decided to grip it. "Why did you chase me? You should have stopped me."  She looked at me with freakish eyes. 

 

"Because I have something to tell you!"  I exclaimed and acted like I really had something significant to tell her. "What?"  She turned around, facing me and asked me sincerely. 

 

"Do you still remember the thing that I had told you before? The 3 words I Like You?"  I held her hands tighter than lately and pleaded. I was starting my plan, my plan to play game with her. She slowly nodded in reply showing a YES answer. "Therefore, could I court you?"  I bit my lower lip. I was trying to be serious and factual with my words for her to be satisfied. 

 

"Court me? Are you kidding me? Huh! I don't wanna be played by you."  Oh . She didn't believe. What else could I do? Think Kibum-ah! You can do it. She's not that hard to get. Play a game with her! 

 

"I'm being serious. I love you since the moment I saw your starry eyes."  I pleaded. All I knew was I was saying lies to make her believe and concede with it. "I'm not easy to get. You need to strive hard to get me."  She warned me. 

 

"Seul-ah. What should I do? I have changed. I'm not playing girls anymore, you're my only love. Please allow me to court you."  I knelt down on the ground and begged in front of her. I have never did these thing before, even on  Mary-sshi, this was the first time but no choice, I had to make her mine and persist my attitude being a playboy since she always called me Mr. Playboy. 

 

"Get up! It won't work out."  She stomped her feet and forced me to stand up. NO. I won't stand up until she hasn't answered my question, I will not stop until that girl isn't mine. I don't love her yet I still want to court her and play with her.

 

"No. You haven't answered my question. Listen to my heartbeat, its only beating your name."  I took her hands and placed it on my chest as if she was able to hear her name. I was still kneeling down on the ground, waiting for her answer. "I don't feel it."   She acted  obnoxious. Oh damn! I couldn't claim her. I should say my ruthless statement now. 

 

"I love you and thats the only thing I know from the very start. Last one question Seul-ssshi. Could I court you? Yes or No? I'm begging. I promise, I won't play with your heart. I'm not the playboy Kibum anymore."  I lied. If she won't answer this question, Oh well, I will still court her until she answers me! I'm not that convenient succumb guy. 

 

"I.. I don't love you but.. OKAY.  I've complianted with your statement."  She finally humored with my question. I hugged her tight, I didn't care if she didn't hug me back, the most important is, I made her believe with my sweet lies. I was smiling evilly while I was hugging her. 

 

"Jjang. Lets go home now."  KiSeop suddenly appeared and dragged Seul without asking my permission. "I love you."  I mouthed. You're my new victim now Shin Seul. Another victim to play with and an innocent girl to rotten her soul. Just wait and you will see my true plan, I don't love you actually, I just want to have some fun with you. This is me, the true Playboy Kim Kibum. You're really a DOPE GiRL for believing me. 

 

- END - 

A/N:  I guess this chapter . :| 19 subscribers! UGH. Thank you for that. Sorry if my story isn't that good, I'm not that talented author. D: SORRY. Anyway, thank you for all of the readers who keep on posting a comment. :)))) I really appreciate it! I have something. It a Dong Ho one-shot FF that I wrote a few days ago. Oh well, it was for my dear Unnie Sarah. :> Here's the link if you want to read it; http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/21977/he-s-not-my-best-friend-anymore-he-s-my-boy-friend-now-dongho-oneshot-ukiss  ♥