Just the start.

I'm not a TOY.

 

A/N: Sorry for the very very very late update! I have been excessively busy now a days because of some activities on school. So yeah I have to focus on it. Our RAT Test will start from March 3 to 4 then our NAT Test is on March 10. Last is our Periodic test. OMG. This is a  torture. -_- I have to maintain my top thats why I have to concentrate on it and last; I keep on thinking about the departure of our two boys. ;___: I decided to write this chapter before whacking my head off to bed and scan my Math and Science reviewer. ;33333 I'm dead. BREAK A LEG. DX

 

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

I love you Seul-sshi.” 

 

“You are the only reason for my everlasting existence.” 

 

“I promise to love you until the world reaches its extreme ending. I love you FOREVER.”

 

Those melodious statements had been the only content of my puzzled mind over my boy’s touching sweetness whenever he’s with me. I always felt like shrieking or giggling and taking a giant leap upon hearing those. My heart can’t stop from claiming its very own beat that always beats unnaturally whenever Kibum tells me another freaking sweet sentence. 

 

Kibum’s voice was always swirling inside my perplexed mind.

His catchy acts were like a reflection to me.    

His sweet smile was a flash of light to me as a lightbeam that could make my eyes turn blind.

 

I was like a hard-core obssessed fan girl of him but he’s my boy friend right? So I’m his number 1 fan. Sounds weird but I do mean it. I had already told my best friend KiSeoppie about our relationship and wanna know the reaction on his face? If you’re expecting that he fainted upon hearing it or like there was a thorny thunder from the sky him; You’re absolutely wrong. It was just nothing to him, as in like he didn’t hear anything from me. 

 

[ FLASHBACK ] 

 

“Oppa! Oppa! Kibum is my boy friend now! Finally! I made it.”   I came back home with red roses and a necklace placed on shoulder bag. I jumped in glee as I infantilely concussed his shoulder while landing the kimchis on the round-shaped table. He looked at me first with narrowed eyebrows and did bang the plate in the table, the bowl filled with soup on it even bounced. 

 

“And so? OK. Congratulations.”  He acted rugged to me and headed to the kitchen to get some foods as he stomped his feet in annoyance over me. Why did he act like that all of a sudden? Did I do something again? I managed myself to follow him in order to clear up the turbid thing that he showed me a few minutes ago. 

 

"Oppa. Did I do something? Tell me. I won’t mind it even though it will hurt me.”  I tended my eyes on the right side and frowned my face like a little kid as if I was showing my aegyo but I knew that it wouldn’t be a solute. "Look. You know that I like you then you will merely tell me those? I got jealous. So sorry for what I have done.”  He held my chin up as he meekly looked at me with a strained smile on his lips. I can feel the loneliness, the pain and the anguish inside him, in the deepest area of his eyes. I sighed behind the hatred feeling in me. 

 

"Mianhae oppa."  I muttered in a swift tender of voice. I narrowly hugged him while wiping off the tears that I felt from the second that I heard in his mouth lately. I kept on uttering the word “Sorry” .

 

"No worries. Its nothing to me." 

 

[ END OF FLASHBACK ] 

 

I can still feel the agony that was whooping inside me. So today I will introduce Kibum to my one and only oppa in this world, Shin SooHyun. I was a little nervous towards having the feeling of being rejected or being out of favor. I was scared of the negative things that could possibly happen today. I kept on mumbling in myself while we were in front of my oppa, he was keenly examining closely and critically talking with my boy. 

 

"You're qualified."  SooHyun oppa finally uttered as a curve of smile form into his handsome face, looking at me with contentment through his eyes. Pfuuuuu. That was close! I thought Kibum will be repulsed or declined by my brother. I sighed in relief and went over my brother as I cuddled him with a glee imprinted on my heart. 

 

"Dongsaeng-ah. Be careful of him. It doesn't mean that I awfully trust him. I didn't refuse because I know that you love him."  He mumbled near my earlobes and winked at Kibum. I sprightly nodded my head as a symbol of understanding his advise. Kibum then waved his hands to my brother as he held my right hand and dragged me out of our house. 

 

                                                                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

"What are we doing here Kibum?"  I looked around the spherical field place while my fingers were entangled with my boy friend’s. The field was voided, there were no people surrounding it, only me and Kibum were inside it. It was like a field of cars. A CAR RACING FIELD. 

 

"Baby! How many times do I have to tell you? Call me oppa now!"  He whined as he fairly did buffet my right shoulder, showing an annoyance behind calling him on his own name.

 

"You're really innocent. This is an auto racing field. 

 

This is a place where I have used to spend my time whenever I have problems. 

 

Want me to teach you, my baby?"  A smirk curved on his tempting fair face. He then arrogantly dragged my hand and put me inside his black racing car. I sat on the driver’s seat and lapped around me the belt in order to be assured on my own weal. 

 

He then put both of my hands into the handlebar or the steering wheel and the engine. Abruptly, my left foot was strained to the other car engine part and know what happened? The car started to move fast and I was freaking like a heck while the other guy beside me was just smirking at me. He approached me and turned off the engine. 

 

"What did you do?"  He burst out of laughter while snapping his face, afraid at me to get tempered to him. He went near me and started to teach me all the parts of the car, how to turn off and on its engine, how to break and everything. My brain almost sprinkled upon memorizing those. 

 

I lazily let my back oppressively collapse on the back supporter of the driver’s seat. We both looked at each other’s eyes and mentally laughed. "Seul-sshi. I love you."  He childishly mumbled into me under his breath as he approached his face into me and slammed his plum lips into mine. I kissed him back. I sweetly whispered the 3 words “I love you too.”  between our kiss. 

 

He finally let go of the exquisite kiss followed by getting a little thing at the back of the car. I wondered what did he get."Close your eyes."  He tenderly muttered and so I did. I managed to open my eyes after a few minutes and saw a bunch of flower being held by him in front of me, red roses and a hand-written letter outside; Happy Anniversary!”  

 

My jaws dropped in surprise. I never thought that he will hand me a special gift from him. I cuddled him sweetly and said the things that I have always wanted him to know. 

 

- POV OF DONG HO - 

 

I was taking a walk on the corridor alone of the Science building while letting the flow of air traverse into my whole body. My eyes were exchangely tending from left to right side of the way as I snapped my face from seeing my huge crush on UQAPark Young Mi. 

 

I squealed secretively but soon my heart turned into a fragile and broken glass when I saw Young Mi talking to Thunder. I was excessively hurt. I ran as long as I can until I reached the garden. I was panting to death, chasing my breathe while my left hand was placed on my chest. All of the sudden, I heard two persons conversing about their love for each other. “So sweet.” I thought to myself. 

 

"Kibum oppa. When will you leave your stupid toy, Shin Seul?"  I heard KyuMi’s seductive voice talking to someone in no particular. But wait. Who the heck is Kibum? Kim Kibum? The famous playboy of our campus? Oh no wait. That couldn’t happen. I thought Kibum loved Seul noona? I should go take a peek over that place. 

 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! 

 

I screamed inside my brain as I saw Kim Kibum, the boy friend of Seul noona, kissing KyuMi on the lips and cornering her through his hand pinned on the wall. I mentally slapped myself and shrouded my full mouth to stop it from shrieking. 

 

"Dong Ho!"  Young Mi did biff my smooth hair and strummed my shoulder as if she was really scurrying to catch my attention. "Who's in there?!"  I heard Kibum’s husky voice whined in no one in particular. I quickly dragged Young Mi’s hand and ran off to Seul noona. I was sure as hell that Kibum heard Young Mi calling me on my own name. Oh . I’m definitely dead now! 

 

"Nooooooooooooooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"  I designated Seul-ah from walking on the side way of the covered court. "Noona! Break up with Kibum hyung now! He's just playing with your heart! He has another girl!"  I cried out loud as I let go of Young Mi’s hands and bent down to chase my hard breathe. I was like a young kid in front of my noona, complainting her the thing that I just saw lately. 

 

"Huh? You're kidding me baby Dong Ho. Your Kibum hyung loves me."  Her eyes widened in surprise followed by spanking my shoulder. What could I do to make her believe that Kibum is just playing with her heart? Think Dong Ho! Think! 

 

"Dong Ho-sshi. Mr. Lee is calling you."  Kevin hyung suddenly appeared from somewhere. I didn’t have the chance to tell the thing that I saw lately. Poor Seul Noona. -_-

 

- POV OF KIBUM - 

 

Dammit. And now I’m dead. Dong Ho saw me kissing KyuMi. I should had be aware of the place that I chose. . What if he has already told Seul about this? AHHHHHHHH.   But I don’t care. Seul was just my stupid toy. 

 

"Oppa. Do you really love me?"  Seul did impact her books on the floor of the building and lazily leaned on the wall. What am I gonna do?  I guess she had suspicious idea now. "Am I just a toy to you?"  She opted while looking at me keen eyes. 

 

"Of course. NO!"  I ranted. My face was turning into red. What if she gets a hint? this happening. "Then why were you with KyuMi earlier?"  She took a deep breath and bit her lower lip ily. 

 

MY FACE TURNED RED. SHIN DONG HO; WAIT FOR ME. READY YOURSELF. ITS THE END OF YOUR LIFE NOW.

 

- END -