Not a TOY Anymore.

I'm not a TOY.

 

A/N: Here's the final chapter! OMFG. I feel like crying. D: LOL. Its the last chapter and I thank you ALL for supporting me on this Fan Fiction. Thats why I LOVE YOU guys! <3 My message will be on the very end of this chapter. Look forward to it. ;A; 

 

@LeahEyah: Yeah! Everything has changed my dear. You were asking me if KiSeop and Seul were really a couple right? LOL. I can’t answer you, Eonnie. Its a secret! ;b Hehe. Don’t cry puh-lease. :(

 

@Kristine_013: Your KiSeoppieeee! :> 

 

@mypinkypromise: BumSeul name sounds cute! Hehe. I love it. <333 

 

@I-heart-kpop: Here’s the update! ;3

 

@YukiMary: My dearest dongsaeng! I missed youuuuuuu. :((( I hope you like this chapter. I love you more! :)

 

EVERYONE! MY READERS! I LOVE YOU ALL! :D 

 

- - - - - - - - - -

 

“Noona. Please give Kibum hyung a second chance.” Dong Ho begged with a puppy-eyes look in his Seul noona. Seul suddenly stood up and released a deep sigh.  “Dong Ho-ah. I don’t love him anymore.”  Seul uttered weakly.

 

 “You’re lying noona. You still love him. Admit it. Don’t you know how many times did Kibum hyung commit suicide? He has got lots of bruise especially in his hands. His CP’s wallpaper is your picture together! His room is full of letterings, Shin Seul is the name that is written. He always pent his self in his room and drink wines! He has rejected the girls who seduct him! For short, he changed because of you!”  Dong Ho finally completed his statement. He said everything about Kibums acts in the past few years, he unveiled it all without any doubts from him. He even fought for the feelings of Kibum hyung, he knew that Seul still loves Kim Kibum even though Seul kept on escaping from it. 

 

 “Huh? What? Are you.. Kidding me?”

 

- - - - - - - - - -

 

[ POV OF THE AUTHOR ] 

 

Dong Ho had spoken out everything about the condition of Kim Kibum this past few years since Shin Seul left him without giving a second chance or saying Good Bye. Almost EVERYTHiNG had been unveiled by the very own plum mouth of Shin Dong Ho. Hearing those statements made Seul’s jaw drop in surprise. She couldn’t believe that Kibum had been trying to kill himself because of her.

 

She knew from the first place that she once became the toy of that renowned guy but why or how come did Kibum turn a mad man because of love? 

 

Kibum was infatuated since he saw Seul on the corridor of the 4th Year Building where they bumped each other accidentally. He got lacked of sight at that time due to the gleams of the stunning face of Shin Seul. It was a story that cannot be explained in an easy damn way. He was confused of his feelings, everyday of his life he always thought of Seul. Since he was renowned as the so-called Mr. Playboy of their campus, he decided to play with the heart of Seul knowing that the girl would easily fall in love with his melodious coax.

 

He had been looking for a girl who can change his trivial attitude but even though Seul was there for him, he ignored her and continued playing a LIVE GAME with the girl. So confusing. Right? After all of the stupid things that he had done to Seul, after ignoring his feelings or lets says its his candid love for the girl, it was too late for him to realize that he does really love Seul. 

 

And now, Kibum has changed because of Seul. He’s not the catchy renowned Mr. Playboy anymore, he’s now back to his normal life where he practically loves someone. 

 

“Do you think I was kidding you as if I’m a liar my dear Noona? Please believe me!” Dong Ho concussed the shoulders of his dumbfounded noona. Seul then keenly observed the face expressions of the younger guy beside her. She couldn’t believe that Dong Ho acted like Kibum didnt hurt her feelings mostly her heart. 

 

“Did you eat something or what? What did Kibum do to you? Forced you to plea in front of me? Dong Ho-ah, I’m sorry but I have my KiSeoppie right now. He’s my boy friend and I love him.” Seul tried to act mature followed by standing up, intending to just head over the kitchen and release a deep sigh upon hearing the words of Dong Ho. As Seul stood up from the sofa, Dong Ho held her wrist firmly while looking up at her Noona with pleasing puppy eyes. 

 

While staring at each other’s for almost 3 minutes, a fascinating guy slammed the door from behind while rubbing the back of his head. He was aroused from the loud noise made by the two persons, Seul and Dong Ho. It was Lee KiSeop. 

 

“I guess your Seul noona enjoys our fake relationship, Dong Ho.” KiSeop snickered as he gradually took the last step from going down stairs. Yes, you read it correctly. Everything that occurred on the previous scenery was just fake and all were delusions. It was somewhat revenge of Seul to Kibum for being a stupid toy. 

 

You’re dead, Oppa.” Seul mouthed as she looked at KiSeop with unexplained eyes as if she was going to kill KiSeop in the next few minutes. Dong Ho’s lips suddenly curved a big beam and let go of the wrist of his noona. It made him shriek in glee. He seemed so happy just by hearing those, the thorns in his heart were out in relief. 

 

“I knew it! Noona, its December 25 later at 12 AM, its supposed to be your 2nd Anniversary. Go to Lotte World later OK? A huge surprise will happen!” Dong Ho jumped attractively followed by squeezing the cheeks of his Seul noona. KiSeop burst out of laughter because of the childish act of Seul while Seul just nodded her head as a reply. Deep inside, Seul did repent all the fake things she had done to Kim Kibum, she knew that leaving Bummie was enough but acting like KiSeop’s her boy friend was too much. She never thought of something - hurting someone can be the reason of death. 

 

She will go to Lotte World later to reminisce all the things that had happened there, where she and Kibum made a promise. A promise of FOREVER. But that forever is now a trash, they already tossed it unknowingly and without any hesitations. 

 

 

Lotte World: The place where Kibum and Seul became a real couple. The bridge where they kissed each other’s lips and gazed at the blasting alluring fireworks together. It was a place to remember, a place where Kibum always went to reflect all of their nameless memories before. 

 

[ POV OF KiBUM ] 

 

My mind had always wanted to give up but my heart had told me that I shouldn’t. Second chance is just right behind me, waiting for Seul to forgive me and get back everything to normal. Loving her is one of the best feelings in my life that I have felt. Is fate playing with me? I was the one who always played with the hearts of the girls but  fate had taken its revenge. 

 

So yeah. I’m here at the important bridge of Lotte World, recalling the past with Seul. Its true. Seul was right when she uttered the phrase  “Life .” Is she going to manage herself to visit this place? I will wait here until the clock trickles the time 12 AM. 

 

 

“Annyeong.” A songful voice called me out from behind. It was a familiar voice, I swear it indeed was! I had the feelings that the voice was from the only girl of my life, Shin Seul. I managed myself to turn around to make sure if it was really her or just an estimation. 

 

[ POV OF THE AUTHOR ] 

 

“Shin Seul?” Kibum spoke out in surprise as he turned around to face the owner of the melodious sweet voice. He was perplexed when he saw the owner. He was even cut off from the train of his thoughts when a plum girl called him. On his surprise, the girl nodded slowly and took one step towards her as she showed her most charming beam. 

 

At that point of time, Kibum’s heart was throbbing fast like a horse competing in a race of something. His jaws almost dropped as she saw Seul smiling at him sweetly as if it was the first time they met. “Seul-ah, why are you here? He stuttered followed by stooping his head, ashamed of what he had done before to the girl. Seul chuckled playfully and rested his palm on the right shoulder of Kibum - even though she still feels the misery in her heart and in her entire body, she knew she still loves Kibum no matter what. 

 

Before Seul could say her words, Kibum cut her off and said: I missed you, Seul. I want you back.” Kibum didn’t have the guts to resist the feelings inside him. He wanted to feel the hug of Seul again, he wanted to get everything back and feel it. Back to normal as what others always say. He couldn’t control his self for wanting Seul this much, as in an excessive much. 

 

Tears were raging again against Seul’s meek face. She never thought that this circumstance will happen again. Just like Kibum, she couldn’t control her exquisite love for the older guy who has always wanted to see her and be with her again. She hugged Kibum back, trying to hide her tears from falling down again. 

 

“I can’t get over you. One more chance please.” 

 

“Teach me how to live my life normally with you, the girl whom I really love. Live with me for the rest of your life.”

 

“You’re not my toy anymore, Seul. I’m so sorry for the things that I had done to you. I was wrong. Fate played with me, with us!”

 

Kibum spoke out those candid statements while kneeling down on the ground. Crowds were staring at them and chanting words that made Seul weep in pain. She didn’t want to be the toy of Kibum anymore but yet her heart kept yelling the word YES. While kneeling down on the ground, Kibum pulled out a ring from the pocket of his jeans as if he was going to propose to Seul but take not - they weren’t a couple. 

 

“I was supposed to give this ring to you the time we broke up. 

 

I was about to promise you that we will end up being together. Like we will be married in the future. I saved lots of money for this simple ring, it was about to be one of my greatest gifts to you. 

 

Be with me again, Seul. I’m not going to hurt you again, I’m begging you.”

 

Kibum then took the right hand of Seul and garbed it on one of the perfect fingers of Seul. Crowds shrieked over the sweet-like-proposal of Kibum but something happened that they didn’t even expect. They though Seul will be satisfied with that but the girl refused and walked away from them. Whatta frustrating circumstance. 

 

As Seul was about to throw the ring to the water underneath the bridge of Lotte World, Kibum took her hand and pulled her in him that caused Seul to be glued against Kibum’s body. 

 

Kibum slowly held up the chins of Seul and gradually crashed his lips against the lips of the younger girl. Kibum was holding the waist of Seul in order to oppose her from walking away again. Seul was trying to strike off the passionate kiss made by Bummie but yet the older guy was too strong to escape from. Having been locked with him, Seul couldn’t help but to kiss Kibum’s lips back with another rough kiss. 

 

Kibum pulled her closer in him in order to make the kiss even more passionate and deeper than lately. “Comeback to me, Fascinating Eye Girl.” Kibum said in between the kiss that made Seul’s eyes wide in surprise. Fascinating Eye Girl was the nickname of Seul that Kibum gave her when they slept together in a hotel. It was almost a 2 minutes melodious kiss when Seul ed Kibum away from her. 

 

“I love you but everything has been ruined by you, stupid.” Seul fiercely uttered as she spittled her saliva on the ground, thinking that it was the best way to show Kibum that she hates him. Deep inside, the pain and control were stupidly merging forces in the entire body of Seul. She couldn’t accept the fact she’s still in love with Kim Kibum. 

 

“I am sorrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy! If you’re not going to forgive me, I’ll jump off the bridge and see me die gradually! Do you want me to die? Kibum threatened Seul and got ready his self to jump off the bridge. He was being serious, he could do anything just to make Seul HIS again. He was counting like he was in kinder stage:

 

1..

 

2..

 

3..

 

4..

 

5..

 

“You stupid Kim Kibum! I still love you! OK! Don’t jump off there, if you do, I will follow you!” Seul uttered underneath her breath as she vigorously pulled off Kibum from intending to jump off the bridge. She didn’t have any choice, she had to do it or if she didn’t, her love will die in just one glimpse. No matter how much Kibum had hurt her, the love still exists inside her and will never fade away. 

 

Kibum then smirked and kissed Seul once again. The kiss was even deeper and passionate. As they kissed each other, the fireworks had started to blast magnetically and brightly that you could clearly see it up in the sky. All you could hear at the couple was the 3 magic words “I Love You”. 

 

 

 

- - Bonus Scene - -

 

After two years..

 

Kibum and Seul had been staying in a house together but they hadn’been married. Kibum is now 24 Years Old while Seul is now 22 Years Old. Both of them had found a decent job, the wages that they had been receiving were enough for them to live for a long time together. KiSeop, the best friend of Seul, was handling a big company in America alongside with Shin SooHyun, the brother of Seul. 

 

SooHyun became a solo-singer in South Korea for a 2 years but he decided to take a long hiatus due to some important activities. KiSeop hadn’t planned anything about his lovelife, he was seriously focused to his business and was planning to get married when he reaches his 27th Year Living. 

 

One day.. 

 

“Yeobo, I have something to tell you.” Seul weakly uttered as she bothered his future husband from watching on the TV. She had something important to say and was thinking of it for the past few days. 

 

What?  Kibum said in a fierce voice, annoyed with what his future wife made. 

 

“Oppa..

 

“UGHHHH. Shin Seul, if you’re going to say something then say it right now.

 

Shin Seul, the girl standing at the right side of her boy friend, was thinking keenly if she will say it or not. Afraid that Kibum will get mad if she continues to utter it, happy because something or someone will change their lives. 

 

“Oppa, remember what happened last week? That night that something happened between us.”

 

Kibum then nodded his head as a reply of a YES answer.

 

“Yeobo! I’m pregnant!

 

“Whaaaaaaaaaat? So you mean.. I’m finally a.. 

 

 

FATHER now?”

 

- END - 

 

I guess this last chapter ! :/ LOL. A little bit weird chapter. Yeah. LMFAO. Thank you so much for the supportive comments that you guys have been patiently posting. I really appreciate those. Having you guys as my LOYAL READERS is one of the happiest feelings in my enitre life! <3 I LOVE YOU ALL! UGH. I don’t know how will I express my feelins right now. I just know that I am very glad to have you all as my reader. ((: 

 

I hope you all would support me again on my next Fan Fiction which is planned to be a YoSeob Fan Fiction. I know that some of you are wondering why will I make a Yoseob Fan Fiction. OK. I will explain it here: 

 

Someone said I should take a rest from thinking about the departure of Alexander and Kim Kibum. I’ve been crying since the time I heard that recent news. D: So yeah. I’ve been stupidly depressed towards that situation. I wasn’t saying that I don’t love Kibum or U-KISS anymore. I mean.. U-KISS IS MY ENTIFE LIFE AND I CAN’T EVEN IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT THOSE BOYS. Back to the topic: Yoseob will be the main character in my next fanfic because I want a change and I want to take a rest upon writing Kibum’s fanfics. I admit that this fanfic is my 3rd Kibum fanfic. Its really hard to explain. 

 

I’ve been excessively depressed and have been crying since the day I knew the news about their departure. THIS IS TRUE. AWKWARD SITUATION.  :(( If I continue writing Kibum fanfics with this kind of situation, a situation where I can’t think properly, I swear, I will at those. I LOVE KIM KIBUM ESPECIALLY U-KISS. THEY ARE MY LIFE, I EVEN TRIED TO KILL MYSELF WHEN I HEARD THE NEWS. *Ashamed of what I said*

 

So yeah. Yoseob is my bias on B2ST thats why I decided to make a fanfic about him. I love Yang Yoseob (I admit) but I love U-KISS even MORE. ♥ I hope you guys understand me well without thinking negative or bashing side comments about me. =( PLEASE UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION. LOL. Please look forward to it! ;3 I LOVE YOUUUUUU ALL. ♥