Die or Just Live?

I'm not a TOY.

A/N: I bet you guys have heard the news about the circumstance in Japan. Rumors have been spreading that 3 KISSMES are dead. FML. -________- Lets pray for Japan and also the asian countries that will be affected soon just like my country: Philippines. :( BTW. When my Kibummie tweeted earlier, I gave him the link of this fan fiction. LMFAO. Hope he will read it though! LOLS. XD

@Kyudream: Yea. Poor Seul. Here's the update my dear VinVin! ♥

@YukiMary: I agree. I blame myself for making Seul sooooooooo stupid and dumb. LMAO. Thank you for posting a comment every updated chapter! I really appreciate those my dear. ;3

@lemonadelala: Is Kibum that evil? Hehe. Sorry for making him such a stupid playboy. DX 

- - - - - - - - - - -

- POV OF THE AUTHOR - 

Seul kept on running away from Kim Kibum who played with her unconditional and candid love. She can feel her heart scattering into broken pieces as a glass being dropped on the floor. Students and so as teachers were dumbfounded when they saw Seul running with the rolling tears in her pitiful face. Her best friend Lee KiSeop wasn’t there to soothe or just comfort her heavy feelings. 

Kibum tried to ignore the hesitations invading his soul but yet he can’t. He felt so stupid for letting go of the girl who loved him, who almost gave her life for him and the girl who taught him to love again. He wasted the love of Seul, he wasted EVERYTHING about THEM, he didn’t even manage himself to think of the feelings in the deepest area of his heart. He tolerated himself upon ignoring his love for Shin Seul. HE NEVER THOUGHT THAT HE PRACTICALLY LOVES SEUL. 

On the other hand: Seul was still stupidly inflicting herself towards her recent wrangle with the playboy named Kibum. As soon as she got out of their school, a car nearly hit her but good thing she tumbled on the upright hands of Yang Yoseob, the cold-looking guy in their campus. Yoseob then dragged Seul towards a playground followed by releasing a tidy handkerchief from the pocket of his jeans. 

“You’re such a stupid girl. Geez. Everyone in the campus has known that live game. I pity you.  Yoseob uttered as an icy smirk formed into his perfect angelic face. They were sitting in just one swing on the playground while Seul was still weeping like a little young kid. Yoseob then looked at Seul and lightly patted her head. “Stop being like a crybaby or else I’ll kiss you.” 

With the soft-icy and somewhat smugged sentence of Yoseob, Seul widened her eyes and stopped from crying. “Bwoh? Shut up Yoseob.” Taking a deep breath, she tried to slacken her feelings and calm for a while without a tear falling. Seul stood up, intending to skim a warm-fresh air flowing into the particular place. She was about to leave Yoseob but the guy quickly stood up and pulled her towards himself that caused Seul to lean into his chest. 

“Why are you so hard-headed? You’re still in pain. Stay here! I’m ready to lend an ear for you.” The cold-looking guy named Yang Yoseob sweetly mumbled nigh the earlobes of Shin Seul, trying to comfort her through a one-tight-cuddle.  Seul suddenly blushed as she heard the songful support of Yoseob. “I hope you were just the guy I love.” She thought to herself before inclining her head into the chest of the guy in front of her and released all of her painful feelings.

After a few minutes of standing and hugging each other like a couple, Yoseob held up the chins of Seul and started to fall his lips against the lips of the younger girl. He all of a sudden kissed her without any hesitations. Seul kissed him back as she put her arms around the neck of the cold-looking guy, she--they didn’t know what she--they were doing at that point of time. Yoseob opened his eyes as something enlightened him from kissing the heartbroken girl in front of him. He shouldn’t be doing that kind of instant. He fairly pushed Seul away from him and all that he could say was:

“I’m sorry. You’re still in love with Kim Kibum, I shouldnt have done that.

- POV OF KiSEOP - 

That ing Kim Kibum should die. He didn’t think how lucky he was to be loved by my best friend Shin Seul and now look at the acts of Seul-ah now. She had been stupidly depressed. I told her to move on but yet she kept on saying that she can’t and she will NEVER do it. I can’t just live my best friend in a situation like these so I decided to pack all my things and tarry on their house along with SooHyun hyung. I had been doing my very best just to soothe Seul but it seemed like it was all good-for-nothing. 1 month had passed by, Seul hadn’t been eating regularly, she always pent-up herself in her bedroom. SooHyun hyung and I once decided to talk with her but it was still useless. 

I managed myself to cook foods for my best friend and accompany those into her bedroom. “Jjang! Dont do that!” I snarled as I saw my best friend’s left hand holding a penknife and preparing it to cut her wrist off. I dropped the foods that I cooked for her followed by dashing into her and gruffly threw the penknife into somewhere. “What the hell are you doing? Aggggggg! When will this stop jjang?” 

This wouldn’t stop until I’m not dead. Oppa! I’m so weary over this! Please just let me do this. I don’t wanna suffer anymore!”  She blurted out. I saw her tears falling through her pitiful face again. I wanted to heal the bruise in her heart but I wasn’t the guy who had the key to her heart.  Move forward please.”  I mumbly pleaded as I begged myself in front of her followed by kneeling down on the floor holding her wrist tightly. 

“How could i move forward if I see myself in him? If I see my future in his hands? How could I forget about him if he’s my life? Maybe loving him is the biggest mistake I’ve ever made in my 18 years of existence.”  She whined as she pulled me up and let go of my hands.  I was muddled with the things right now. I didn’t know what to do or what to say to her just to see her smile again. I was being a rattle brain for not comforting her that much and I really felt so IDIOT for that. 

“Open your eyes then close your heart.

“I can’t!

“Stop loving him! He doesn't know how to value you nor take you seriously. Be awaken from the reality!”

“He’s my everything!”

Geez. I got pissed off about her last statement and know what I did? I merely gruff-pulled her into me as I held her waist and kissed her lips in order to stop it from being such an unceasing mouth. I kissed her for almost 20 seconds until she pushed me away from her. 

SLAP! 

“What the heck are you doing oppa? UGH.” I was perplexed when I felt his hands suddenly slapped me. Yes. It was my fault but it was the only way that I thought to stop . Is there any problem with that?   “I'm here but you don't give me an attention. If he just played a game with you then move on from the past! A guy like him doesn't deserve your love.” I weakly mumbled as I looked down for a while. I heard her took a move towards me. However, we still ended up hugging each other like before.                                                    

- POV OF KIBUM -

Am I that stupid to let go of the girl who taught me to love again? The girl who persistently did resist and love me for who I am. The girl who made me feel like I wasn’t alone and I shouldn’t be playing with the hearts of the girls. The girl who changed my whole life and that girl was otherwise known as Shin Seul. The girl that I played with and now the girl I’m waiting for to comeback. 

I managed myself to go in the club where me and Seul first had a tranquil talk with each other. I can still remember everything that had happened between us. The time that she had a misunderstanding with her best friend, the time that she vomitted on my cloth and the night that we shared in one room. I missed those but I can't bring it back now. I ordered 5 bottles of wine to feel a small relief inside me and to forgot some of my problems for a little while.  I let myself draft all those until I reached myself being a drunken person in the club. 

I saw a girl, walking nearer and nearer into me. She was hot, y, beautiful and had a hair just like Seul-ah. I swear! It was Shin Seul. Oh see? I told you that Seul can't resist me, she loves me and I'm quite a bit sure that she will be back to me someday. My sight was a little blurry and fuzzy thats why I can't see the stunning face of Seul. She sat beside me and started to get nigh my earlobes. 

“Hey boy. Why are you alone? Waiting for someone? Oh wells. Thats me. Seul seductively mumbled as she rolled his fingers in my right cheek. I robbed my eyes like a cat and looked straightforward to the girl.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It wasn't Shin Seul. It was a different flirt girl seducing me. I thought it was Seul. KYAAAAA! I stood up and pushed the girl away from me that caused her to land her on the floor. I mentally stomped my feet in annoyance and managed myself to go into the house of Seul even though the rain was pouring hard.