Regret and Realize.

I'm not a TOY.

A/N: OYEA. I'm back again! LOLOLOL. Projects are starting to kill me so before it does, I want to write this somewhat short chappie. Hope you'll like it though. D: I’m not in my mood to write actually. My niece disorganized my U-KISS stuffs. :|

@ellalovesbaby: Yes! Yes! Yes! YoSeob is indeed irresistible. -_____- Its going to end. 3 more chapters then final. :| Sorry. You already know the reason.

@YukiMary: HAHA. Dongsaeng! He appeared and kissed the stupid Seul. Awesome? Amazing? OMFG. Thank you! I really love you my dear. ;A; No worries. I'm safe now. :)

- - - - - - - - - -

“Hey boy. Why are you alone? Waiting for someone? Oh wells. Thats me.Seul seductively mumbled as she rolled her fingers in my right cheek. I robbed my eyes like a cat and looked straightforward to the girl.

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It wasn't Shin Seul. It was a different flirt girl seducing me. I thought it was Seul. KYAAAAA! I stood up and pushed the girl away from me that caused her to land her on the floor. I mentally stomped my feet in annoyance and managed myself to go into the house of Seul even though the rain was pouring hard.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

- POV OF THE AUTHOR -

 

The seductive-flirt girl was pushed by Kibum that caused her to land her own to the floor of the night club. Kibum didn’t even recognize the face of the flirt girl because of his sudden departure. He didn’t know that the peachy yet flirty girl was Lee Min-Young otherwise known as Min. The heavy rain was pouring hard. There were no people down the road. It was quite a bit gloomy at the passageways where Kibum had traversed in order to reach the house of Seul.

 

Kibum was just continuously walking like a beggar on the road even though the people were giving him deadly glares. He didn’t care about the stupid tittle-tattles of the people surrounding him even those were painful severe criticism. He wanted Seul back. He wanted everything to be back in normal but Seul was gradually giving up although she still loves Kibum. As soon as he reached the little house of Seul, he peeked out through the window and saw SooHyun watching something on the TV.

 

“Boog! Boog!” He gruflly knocked on the door while lazily leaning on his head beside the stone-like wall. The rain was still running down through his entire body, not caring if he will catch colds or any disease. He just wanted to see Seul, the girl of his life and the one who taught him to love again. “Coming!The sweet voice of Seul roused his dead body.

 

With just one melodious voice of Seul, his tolerated lips that hadn’t been beaming for almost a month formed a smile again. The door abruptly flashed open with Seul holding the doorknob. He was Seul once again but the girl that he was right in front of her was weak. She wasn’t the happy-go-lucky Shin Seul back then, her face and aura were heedless. “Seul-ah! What happened to you?” He whined as he hugged Seul and dragged her out of the place that caused her to get wet as well.

 

“K-Kibum oppa. Wh-what are you doing here? Go away!” Seul cried out loud followed by pushing Kibum away from her but the guy didn’t want to. He was hugging the girl tight as if they were locked with each other forever. Seul can’t even chase her breathe upon being clasped by Kibum. “Seul-ah! Please comeback! I can’t live my life without you. Please. I love you!” Kibum snarled underneath his breathe as he pulled Seul closer into his tight hug. They were both crying and releasing their hatreds under the heavy pour of the rain falling onto their bodies.

 

“Liar. Seul mumbled while his forehead was buried on the chest of Kibum. She knew deep inside that Kibum was just claiming her with his sweet coax and words. For now, this isn’t the right time to become stupid, to ride on the useless words of Kibum. Its the time to be enlightened by the truth that they weren’t meant to be and fortunate things can end in just one glimpse. “What the heck? Seul-ah! Could you please believe me? I love you and you’re the one who taught me to love again!

 

Kibum fairly pushed Seul away from him and muttered everything excluding his relationship with Mary before. The rain was still running down their bodies, the lightning was partaking with the two that were exchanging thoughts.

 

“Let go of me! I’m tired of your damn lies Kibum! SOOHYUN OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Seul rudely pushed Kibum away from her as she screamed the name of his brother, Shin SooHyun. SooHyun, as well as KiSeop, then dashed outside of their house and saw Seul being clasped by Kibum.


What the are you doing here Kibum-sshi? You still have the resistance of showing your jerk face to us after all the things that you have done to my sister? Geez!SooHyun pulled Seul towards himself followed by shoving Kibum off from them. His eyebrows turned into an anguish-narrowed eyebrows when he saw Kibum cuddling his poor sister to death. Shrinking back, KiSeop held the hands of his best friend Seul and quickly headed over the room to get a towel for Seul.

 

“SooHyun Hyung. I know you can understand me. I still love your sister, I never thought that I love her. I’m sorry.” Kibum pleaded followed by kneeling down on the ground, trying to make the wrath heart of SooHyun turn into cold heart. Exchange of thoughts and screams conquered the atmosphere plus the rain was still pouring down over them. Seul tried not to look at them but she can’t help her own self.

 

“I didn’t play with her heart! I never did!” Kibum furiously whined as he snapped his face through the use of his hands. Everyone was perplexed with his sudden statement. Of course. STILL A LIE. He played with the heart of Seul, all of the things that he has shown to her were all just stupid lies but it was too late for him to realize the truth. The truth that he indeed loves Seul.

 

KiSeop’s eyebrows met in peeve, he all of the sudden dashed into Kibum and gripped the black shirt of the older guy vigorously. “You didn’t play with her heart? Then what did you do? Took her seriously? Dammit Kibum! You have never changed! Do you think all the girls are toys? You should have chosen your toy not my best friend. She doesn’t love you anymore!KiSeop growled as he blew Kibum’s face with a mighty fist from him, he didn’t care if he hurt a person. All he wanted to do was to give Kibum a revenge for doing all this things to his best friend, Seul.

 

You don’t care about our relationship! Shut up your ing mouth you idiot!Kibum returned the strong strike-fist to KiSeop that caused KiSeop to vommit a blood. SooHyun tried to stop them but KiSeop and Kibum were too hard-headed, they kept on punching each other and exchange of yells. “You both shut up please! Kibum, just please go away. I don’t wanna see you anymore. Just please. I’m begging.” Seul finally let out a one last cry and hatred from the deepest are of her heart.

 

She had to do it because she had gotten weary of the circumstances that had been happening. Kibum wiped the strains of bloods beside his mouth. “Just please. Go.Seul held both of the shoulders of Kibum and uttered a short statement with a gentle yet frustrated voice. Kibum then calmly kissed the forehead but Seul refused and fairly pushed Kibum away from them.

 

[ AT THE HOUSE OF KIBUM ]

 

As soon as Kibum reached his house, he slammed the door and disorganized all the things that were blocking his way through his room. He was frustrated again from the girl of his life. The instant that had been happening is much worse than before, than his relationship with Mary back then.

 

He did whack his head off to bed. He tried to forget everything, to think that it was all just a stupid dream that can be back to normal but nothing happened. It still remained as the same. “She’s my last love. I’m willing to die than to imagine my life without her.He thought to himself while trying to get a penknife in order to cut his wrist off.

 

Instead of cutting his wrist off, he threw the knife into somewhere that was hard to determine followed by dashing his body into the wall. He was screaming inside his tolerated mind. A few minutes later, he punched the stone wall consecutively for about 3 times until his fist blew a blood.

 

- POV OF KISEOP -

 

What had been happening to Seul? Nothing had been changed. Soooooooooo tired of this circumstance. Aish. What should I do to make her happy again? To see her smile again? Is this reality? Sigh. I was talking with SooHyun Hyung while watching KBS Gayo Daejun on the TV when he mentioned the name of his sister, Seul.


“I wonder what will be our future. If Kibum didn’t ruin her life, she wouldn’t be like this.” SooHyun hyung let out a deep sigh as he pitched me the pillow that I asked. Right. He was absolutely correct. Kibum ruined the life of my best friend, he will pay for all of these things.

I nodded my head as a reply. I looked behind when I heard the weak voice of my best friend as she took the last step upon going down stairs. Oppa-ah. I feel like.. Im going to have a breakdown.I stood up immediately and looked at her face keenly. Weak aura and pale face, as usual. SooHyun hyung followed my action and approached Seul to touch her forehead.

“You.. You’re sick dongsaeng.

After that, Seul fainted on the floor.