OPPA! I'm in love.

I'm not a TOY.

 

 

- POV OF THE AUTHOR - 
 

After the exquisite kiss of the two persons who have different attitudes yet somehow incompatible two worlds, Seul and Kibum walked without talking to each other. That circumstance was really awkward for them. But still, Kibum didn't let that moment to defeat or overcome him. In the middle of their walk, Kibum intended to put his arms around the waist of Seul again and good thing Seul didn't refuse. 
 
"Is this your house?"  Kibum said while pointing into the somewhat large house in front of them, wondering if it was really the house of his new toy. Seul just nodded then as a show of reply and a compliant answer. "I see.  Its already late. I'll be leaving you now."  The jerk playboy named Kibum loosed his arms around the waist of Seul as he gave Seul a tight cuddle from him, making sure that he will absolutely get a melodious embrace on Seul. 
 
While Kibum was giving Seul a tight embrace from him, the heart beat of Seul turned even faster than lately. The stupid words that she had been hearing a little while ago were still strolling and swirling on her muddled mind; 
 
BOOM! 
 
BOOM!
 
BOOM! 

 
Those splitting of sound on her heart was the only thing that was revolving on her mind or lets just say that she was little by little falling onto the oh-so-called LiVE GAME of this playboy Kibum. She was gawked, she was confused, all she had to do is to ride on the flow of the air and life that were effingly overturning her entire being.
 
She loves him and thats the only matter that she knows from now. Her love for him is the most essential thing for her and thats all. No one could ever change her love for the guy cuddling her. "I love you."  Kibum uttered all of the sudden as he let go of the tight hug that he had done to his toy. Seul wanted Kibum to repeat those 3 magic words for infinite times, she wanted to say "I love you too."  but she couldn't, she will appear as a girl who is easy to get. 
 
"I.. Lov.. I mean.. Do take care of yourself."  She was about to express her true feelings for him but yet something was stopping her from pronouncing it. Kibum then pulled her into him and made an action again, an action of   creating even sweeter kiss again than earlier. Seul didn't have any choice but to kiss him back without knowing what she was doing to herself and to the kissing her, she was giving Kibum an urge to play with her heart more fierce. 
 
They finally let go of the songful kiss in just a few seconds. Seul then entered her home and talked with her brother with some few stuffs about the things that had happened today.
 
"Dongsaeng. Did something happen to you or what? You're blushing."  SooHyun did take a behold on the both cheeks of her sister that was currently sitting beside him, eating her dinner while watching on TV. He noticed that her little dongsaeng was out of her mind, turning into red as if she was in love with someone he doesn't know. 
 
"Oppa.  I have to tell you something but I will inform you that information on the right time. The right time that I'm definitely sure about it."  Seul sighed in disbelief as she changed the channel of the show and took a bite of her food. SooHyun raised his right eyebrow as a reply, showing a skepticism about the acts of her sister now a days. Seul didn't have a enough potency to tell his oppa about her feelings for Kibum, she was actually afraid. 
 
                                                                                  - - - - - - - -
 
 
"Eli-sshi. The plan won't be stopped. I've finally decided to continue it and that will happen on Monday. You know what to do to her."  Kibum was talking with Eli through his phone, evilly smirking while his left hand was inside his pocket, arrogantly walking on the edge of the road. He decided to continue his plan about kidnapping Seul Like what he had said before that he WiLL NOT stop until Seul isn't HiS. He was so desperated to claim and possess his new toy, Seul. 
 
"Too evil. But that sounds interesting. So yeah, I ing deal with it."  Eli sighed in deep intellect about the plan. This guy named Eli Kim was too wicked as much as the playboy Kibum but no worries, he wasn't a playboy, just a badboy that everyone always hated. 
 
- POV OF KiSEOP - 
 

[ SATURDAY : 6:00 PM - DEC. 11] 
 

"Oppa. I'm tired of walking. Could we stop and take a rest? Please?"  Seul told me while holding her knee, supplicating me about her exhaustion and showing her acquaint aegyo. UGH. I really hate it when she shows me her aegyo. It really does melt my heart and dissolves my nerves into pieces. I remembered our memories when we were still younger, about our buoyant memories of being best friends. 
 
"Stop walking."
 I took a deep breath as I knelt down in front of her, backward. I was waiting for her to onset on my back but unfortunately she didn't so yeah, failed intention. "I thought you were tired? So here you go. Just go ride on my back Jjang!"  She swiftly followed my order, I lifted and carried her while she was on my back, I could feel her warm breathe near my earlobes. I started to walk down the streets and talked about her about some funny stuffs, good thing I made her smile today. 
 
"OPPA! I'm in love."  She wittingly exclaimed as we passed on a restaurant and saw a couple dating melodiously. WHAT? Did I hear it right? Is she really in love? How come and to whom? No. Seul was just mocking. I shouldn't believe her. "Oppa. I'm in love with Kibum. I'm being serious."  She noticed my skepticism to her statement, maybe she recognized the reaction on my face? I stopped for a while from walking and just uttered; "With Kibum? How come?"  
 
"I fell in love with him. Mianhaeyo but I think I broke my promise."  She rested his chin on my right shoulder. That was the thing that I was thinking before, the word "FALL IN LOVE" was the word that I was aware the most. In fact, I didn't really want her to fall in love with Kibum, the stupid playboy, not being a possessive best friend but Kibum is extremely playboy. 
 
"I see."  I continued my walk while nodding my head slowly. I wanted to cry but I couldn't, I wasn't allowed to cry because Seul was just my best friend and I had to accept the fact that she fell in love with the wrong person. I admit that I got jealous but thats normal. Right? I can't control my feelings, yeah, I still like my best friend thats why I'm being like this. 
 
"But you're more important."  She suddenly opted. I secretively smirked and giggled like a heck. "Then prove to me that I'm more important."  Since her face was just nigh on my cheeks, she suddenly stole a kiss on my right cheeks. I was gawked with her sudden act. She kissed me. I wanted to scream like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I think I'm going crazy because of that. 
 
"You're more important because you're my best friend and I love love love love my best friend Lee KiSeop so much!"  She cheerfully said as she squeezed my both cheeks and acted like a kid. I was satisfied with her statement and that made me feel comfortable. I'm hoping that Kibum won't play with her heart or else, I will show Kibum the true meaning of hell.

 

- END - 

A/N: I have a good news for all of you! LOLOL. I'm Rank o1 again on our class. LMAO. Just want to share. ;3