One Day To Take Care Of Him.

I'm not a TOY.

 

A/N: I guess these chapter will a bit or will totally . I lost my most important inspiration. D: OKAY. I'm being dramatic. LOL. XD Never mind. I'm gonna do my best to snug this chapter. ;3

 

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

I guess Kibum was just fooling me around but yet I still defered with his not-much-factual sweet sentence. So stupid right? When he all of the sudden knelt down on the ground, something that I don't know gave me an urge to compliant with his question. Those tender sentences were true but yeah I have believed that he loves me. I didn't understand why but a little thing entered my mind and that was the feeling that I feel for that . Simple thing: I don't love him and I willNEVER EVER love that jerk. 

 

With the 4 consecutive days that have quickly passed byKibum was stupidly coaxing me with sweet words and actions. He even gave me red flowers and invited me for a date but I didn't agree with thatI know you guys are thinking that he's freaking sweet with that. I don't care. I still had a problem though,wanna know what was that huge problem? I haven't told KiSeop oppa about theseI was super duper scared to tell him. 

 

"Ya. Shin Seul. I heard that Kibum has been courting you since the day we played a Spin The Bottle game. Is it true?"  Sang Hee suddenly chucked my shoulder and sat beside me while I was eating inside the Canteen. Oh damn. Why did she all of a sudden appear from nowhere? I was with my best friend KiSeop. Oh no. Not now. Please! For my expediencyoh please have mercy on me. 

 

"M-me? That ? O-of course. No!"  My eyes widened in surprise as I heard that freakish sentence from the very own mouth of these stupid girl that was currently sitting beside meSang Hee. 

 

"Could you please repeat it Sang Hee-ah?"  KiSeop oppa abruptly coughedshowing a surprised face when he heard Sang Hee's statement. ! I hate you Sang Heewait for my revenge. Silly. 

 

"I said."  That silly girl evilly smirked at me when she was about to say it. I wanted to cover her big mouthI wanted to punch him with my mighty hands but I could notKiSeop oppa was just theresitting in front of us and lively waiting for Silly Sang Hee's repeatition. "Stop! Oppa! Kibum is courting me! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!"  I suddenly exclaimed as I covered my ears with my two hands and bit the bottom of my lips. My eyes were ridiculously closed for a moment. I sincerely aplogized to my best friendif he won't pardon meOh well I guess I should dance Super Junior's Sorry Sorry.

 

"What? Why did you not tell me Jjang? Ugh. You should have told me."  I heard a throat chuckle from my best friend before telling me that sentence. I was turning into red while the silly Sang Hee was insanely laughing at my humorous reaction lately. It was embarassingSUPER! 

 

"Mianhae. I was stupidly scared. I thought you would be angry at me but I think. You're already mad right now."  I bowed my head showing a respect and embarassment after doing those things to him. I gueess I'm quite a bit more than the jerk playboy Kibum. "No. You were wrong. Its your decision so I will accept it. I'm not mad at you Jjang."  He held my chin up and sweetly smiled at mewhy was he that cute? Good thing he didn't get mad at me though. OHHH. I forgot! I still had a business to do with Sang Hee. 

 

"I will kill you later ."  I wickedly looked at the Silly girl beside me and mouthed that sentence as if I was threatening him like I would really do it. "I shall go now. Someone's gonna kill me."  We burst out of laughter and waited for her to omit us. AgainI talked with my KiSeop about some few stuffs that Kibum has been doing to me. Know what? We were just madly laughing at those and considered it like a stupid theatrical play. 

 

- POV OF KiBUM - 

 

I was looking for Seul to have a date with her or just have some fun time with her like a bonding. I wanted to laugh at the sweet things that I've been showing up to Seul these past few days. Actuallyshe was my newly and latest TOY. All the people here at our campus have already known it except my fascinating toy named Seul and her dimwitted best friend KiSeop. 

 

Since Seul-ah wasn't with meI decided to have a date with some flirt girls like Min Jigood thing no one told Seul-ah about this or else I will possibly put to death that person. 

 

"Baby. Could we go to the Swimming pool building? Lets just traverse into that place."  Min Ji suddenly pleaded as she locked her arms with me. Swimming Pool? Honestly I hate poolsI have a phobiaI wanted to dishumor with her but no choiceI had to adhere with her idea. 

 

"Sure."  She quickly dragged me at the edge of the pool. "Look into my eyes. Stare at those for just a moment."  She put her arms around my neck while I was standing near the verge of the Swimming Pool. I guess she was planning to kiss me because her face was seductively persuading me as if she really wanted me. 

 

"I love you."  I felt her hands going downward from my neck nigh my chest,what was she planning to do? I was a little shivering because of the riotous bump of flow of water against each othergiving me a panicky feeling. Hearing those flow of the water from the Swimming Pool gave me goosebumpsfear feelings were running through each corner of my veins. 

 

"I love to you into the pool and let you drown under the water."  Her hands finally reached my chest and suddenly pushed me into the pool. I was out of my controlI never thought that Min Ji had a resentment to memy body was starting to become weakI was leisurely soaking under the water. I felt my body barely falling under the waterI was unconscious and it seemed like my body was excessively naive. 

 

I can't hold my breathe, the oxygen in my body was gradually straying.. I could not utter any word nor shout in pain and for help that I truly needed.. My body was totally on the floor of the poolunawarely resting like a dead body.. I can't help but to close my eyes and wait for my body to be heighten by the water. 

 

- POV OF SEUL - 

 

I decided to pass by in front of the Swimming Lesson Building to facilitate my walk. I heard two persons talking about somethingI didn't mind them and continued my way but I suddenly heard a nosiy splash of the water coming from the pool. Since I was near thereI tried to peek inside and mingle or just be a gossip person to skim an info but unfortunately I saw nothingthe place was voided. 

 

I approached at the edge of the pool to peek again and try to immerse my feet since I was the only person there. As I sat at the edge of the peoplethe light beam of the sun was pointing into the water and I unexpectedly saw a shadow of the person slowly drowning under the water.

 

*The person is drowning! I need to save that guy or whoever it is! Come on Seul-ah. You know how to swim. Right? Go jump into the water! That person needs you!*

 

I hasty jumped onto the water and tried my best to save that person that was currently soaking. The pool was too deep so I took a deep breath in order to save that guyhis look was quite familiar to me. WAiT! THAT GUY iS KiBUM.

 

I saved him before it was too late. As I put him on the floor of the edge of the poolI got out of the waterI was chasing my breathe, I was panting to death. I noticed that Kibum was naive and his pulse was gradually fading. I had no choice but to do a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation until he puke all the water that he skimmed. 

 

"S-seul."  He sat and held my hands tight, he looked so listless and had a weak body. ". We should go to the hospital. You're losing energy!"  I exclaimed as I held his shoulders and cleared up everything. 

 

"N-no. Just bring me at home. That would be better."  He replied looking at me with lifeless and bloated eyes. I just slowly nodded my head, he indicated me the way to his home while we were shivering in coldness. 

 

[ KiBUM'S HOME ] 

 

I let Kibum have a rest and sleep to his bed. I didn't want to leave him as well, I wanted to take care of him thats why I'm staying. I'm not bragging but he needs me especially he doesn't have a maid or a family with him now. I just sat beside him and just heavily sighed, I was watching him having a tranquil sleep. 

 

"M-mary. M-mary. No. Don't leave me please. I need you."  I was surprised when I heard him saying those, he was having a shut eye. MARY? Who the heck was that girl? "Kibum. Wake up. You're dreaming!"  I concussed his shoulders, waking him up from having a frightening dream. All of a sudden, Kibum woke up and abruptly hugged me tight. "Seul. Don't leave me. I'm scared."  

 

"I-i won't leave you. I'll be here. No worries."  I patted his back as if I was really concerned to him. YES. I WAS.  This time, I cared about him and his condition. This was not the right time to hate him nor up with his already shattered life. "You're hot."  I touched his forehead while I was touching mine too at the same time. 

 

"Hot? Maybe you're here thats why I'm feeling hot."  Huh? This guy must be really fierce! Tsk. He almost died then he still had a relish to tell me that? AHH. Damn it. He was playing with me again. "Shut up!  You have a fever ."  I fairly pushed his forehead as if I was enlightening him from being such a jerk to me. ". Let me hug you and take care of you today. You almost died so please lessen your attitude being a jerk or whatsoever. Let me mitigate your feelings."  That tender sentence came out from my own stupid mouth as I hugged him tighter, I didn't want him to feel alone or scared.

 

"S-seul."  He uttered. "I should go cook a soup for you and buy medicines so I could leave you now."  I opted as I went downstairs and looked for the necessary things that I needed in cooking cooks that could regain his strength. I cooked soup for him and fed him up, good thing he mingled with me, such a nice . We talked about some few things, looked at each other in an awkward way and  laughed like there's no tomorrow. I told him to take a rest and not to go to school within 3 to 4 days.

 

I didn't notice the time becuase of the happiness that I felt with him even though I only spent a few hours. After having a humorous conversation, he took a rest and slept beside me. I just decided to write a letter and leave it alone on the table near his bed. 

 

"! I have to go now. Time has flown so fast so sorry. I wish your strength will be reverted as soon as possible. Just remember the things that I had told you. Arasso? The medicines are placed inside the drawer. Follow the instructions Mr. Playboy. -- Seul. ♥" 

 

- END -

A/N: Aish. How was it? O.o