chapter 9

Taming the Playboy

The next day you were walking next to your grandfather at the company when you caught a familiar sight.

He was walking with a lady secretary  while he carefully fix his suit..

"Is this everything?"luhan said. "yes sir."the secretary said. 

you look towards your grandfather who is smiling as he watch luhan..

"he is really serious when it comes to business, he's like a different person"your grandfather said.

'haraboji what is this?"you said. "his mom wants luhan to work and watch the progress"your grandfather said. 

"send me back to Japan"you said. "are you avoiding him?"your grandfather said. 

"never mind why did I asked for it.."you said as you walk away from him..

you headed to your office and sat on the chair..

"sigh' you throw all the folder on the table. 

"mr. park is here."your secretary said on the phone. "let him in."you said. 

"judging by your face, I think you already know the news."chanyeol said. "why does he have to be here?"you said..

"I think for business."chanyeol said. "who cares about business, he's the only son of lu conglomerate"you said.

"you look really pissed, I'll go for a while I'll just let you release that anger okay?"chanyeol said. "okay."you said. 

he left you looking outside when someone enter the door. 

"I told you what luhan wants luhan get."he said. "your really testing my patience.."you said. 

"well I guess that's how you welcome new employee huh?"luhan said.

"don't worry I feel the love."luhan said as he step out of the room.

"gosh what is this?"you said. 

after a few minutes the secretary soon enter the room. "board member are already waiting at the conference room Ms."the secretary said.

"I'll be there."you said. 

you headed through the room and everyone set there eyes on you while luhan is smiling as he saw you enter the room

 

you sat on your usual spot while your grandfather stand up to speak.

"as you all know luhan would be working with us from now on I hope you all treat him well."your grandfather said looking directly at you.

so this board meeting is about "welcome our dear employee luhan huh?" you thought to yourself but as if your grandfather heard what you just said in your mind.

anyway this board meeting is not mainly about that..

"as you all know our company anniversary is just around the corner 70 years and still going strong"the old man said proudly..

"and this time I would like to thank everyone who have supported us all the way from the start".he added.

"uhmm haraboji where are you heading?"you asked didn't mean to be rude..

"as you all know the Lu's have been one of our best supporter and I just wanna pay them for there good work by helping them to expand there business in japan, and you will play a really big role sumin your going to trained luhan and help him get used in the environment there."your grandfather said. 

"wait why me?"you said "aren't you begging me to send you to japan just now?"he said. "I mean but not with him!"you said looking at luhan..

everyone knodded at your grandfather's request since you can't really reject LU..

"that's eat everyone you can all leave."the old man said.

your grandfather remained at the conference room when Mr. Lee his assistant enter.

"sir I got everything."the man said. "where is it?"he said.

"here"the man said handing him a brown envelope..

It was a picture of you and chanyeol being all sweet on different event.

"how long have they been together?"the old man said. "since high school sir."the man said.

"this is..."the old man didn't finish his word and throw the envelope on the table..

"I have a bad feeling about this kid.."he said. "what do you wanna do with him sir?"the man said.
"I'll deal with him.."the old man said.

 

 

WHA!~ HEY PEOPLE!! I FEEL THIS ONE IS a BORING ONE I'LL PICK UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPPIE:D (TRIP TO JAPAN WITH LUHAN! YAY!)BUT HARABOJI! I WONDER WHAT HE'S PLANNING TO DO WITH CHANYEOL ?^__^?